*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286015-Lynn-Louds-Smelly-Foot-Worship
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2286015
After running with her brother, athletic Lynn grants him an overdue gift.


         “Come on, step it up, Lincoln!”

         If Lincoln Loud could reply to his sister, he would’ve told her he couldn’t run flawlessly like she could. But unfortunately, a little too much singing practice with another relative scorched his vocal cords the day prior.

         Not like his saying anything would change the situation. It’d be easier to kick a tree down than to get Lynn Loud Jr to sit and listen. For an hour, her younger brother had trailed behind her on this jog through Royal Woods. As she swung onto the porch of their home, he had only just begun to cross the lawn.

         “See, told ya it wouldn’t be so tough,” Lynn said.

         With a thud, Lincoln collapsed before his sister’s feet. With the sun descending over the horizon, he wanted nothing more than to pass out in his bed.

         “Keep your head up,” she said, lifting the boy. “You don’t wanna get all nauseous, now.”

         Up the stairs and down the hall, Lynn twisted the doorknob to Lincoln’s bedroom. As if to deliberately go against the girl’s advice, the boy sank into his mattress. All he heard was the door shut and soon his sister’s loud voice.

         “Hey! Head up!”

         He simply shook his head, still buried in the cold pillow.

         “Whatevs.” Lynn spun on her toes. “I was gonna let you get a whiff of my feet, but maybe I oughta wash them first.”

         She didn’t get two steps in before there came rustling from the bed. Once she heard something hit the floor, she instinctively held her left leg back, chuckling.

         Like a starving rat, Lincoln started to undo Lynn’s dirtied cleats. Over a month passed since the last time he had his nose an inch within his sister’s bare feet. Just stripping to her socks would be enough to redden his freckled face. If only Lynn’s shoes weren’t so strong… For as much as she’d worn them in, these things clung to her feet like glue. Taking a deep breath, Lincoln tightened his muscles and tugged on her foot.

         POP!

         One shoe off.

         POP!

         Two shoes off.

         As Lynn’s white socks caught Lincoln’s eye, the girl sat on the edge of the bed. Dangling her feet before Lincoln’s face put a smile on her face.

         “Enjoy, Stinkin.”

         Lynn pushed a foot against Lincoln’s nose, giggling at her brother’s heavy breathing.

         Even masked by the sock’s fabric, the odour locked Lincoln in a trance. He could rub his face on her sock forever, despite the rougher texture. One area in which Lynn dominated her siblings was the curviness of her arches. Likely, it stemmed from her intense sports addiction. Years of martial arts, soccer, basketball, and running gave her an arch that perfectly curved over Lincoln’s face.

         Upon planting her other foot against his face, he gave her brief kisses. Each topped off with a delicate moan. Just as Lincoln could be at Lynn’s feet forever, she could control him with her feet for eternity.

         “Open up.”

         Like a good boy, Lincoln awaited Lynn’s toes to cram their way into his mouth. The gritty sock texture rubbed against his tongue until the foot reached his molars. After this, he shut his eyes and sucked on the foot.

         Three flavours reached his tongue: the dirtied sock, hints of the insole of Lynn’s cleat, and the light sweat. This potent mixture enveloped his taste buds for 20 seconds before Lynn’s other foot rose. Through the fabric, her toes twisted and curled as if someone had taken a feather to them.

         “You know I wanna see that tongue,” she said, already moving her foot up and down on his mouth.

         She had enough brains to know her brother couldn’t completely clean her socks. He was human, not a washing machine. However, knowing that her bizarre commands aroused him gave Lynn a mood boost. Never could she forget the day Lincoln asked to massage her feet on the couch, and she felt his whole body up and down with her toes. Once she grasped what made him tingle all over, their relationship tightened.

         Too bad getting away with these naughty deeds was a nightmare in a house with 13 occupants, excluding the animals. So whenever these two got the chance to engage, they had to pounce on it. Lynn refused to have this be a tame session.

         “Alright, get them off,” she said, keeping an eye on that door.

         Lincoln nodded, granting Lynn’s sock a final kiss and sniff before pulling the fabric. He began with the right foot, gasping once the heel popped out. Immediately, tiny bits of white fuzz fluttered to the floor, some glued to Lynn’s reddened heel. No, he couldn’t be distracted. The left foot begged for some fresh air, rubbing in his hair as if to shout at him.

         The boy giggled, yanking both socks off simultaneously. It took a while to set in, but surely enough, the air in Lincoln’s room changed after the socks hit the floor. Then, without a second to spare, he grabbed Lynn’s left foot and forced his wide nose into her sole.

         SNIIIIIIIIFF!

         While Lynn went into a laughing fit, Lincoln sniffed various areas of her foot. The top, between her toes, on the sides, wherever he could. It smelt like the world’s stalest bag of vinegar chips. If little Lana were here, perhaps she’d get a kick out of this odour.

         “See, more boys should be like you,” Lynn said between laughs. “Just smellin’ my feet like they’re the best things in the world.”

         The right foot reeked worse than its sibling, for Lincoln had to back away to regain composure. Everything started to catch up to him. The funky smell, Lynn’s creamy size 7 soles, and even his sister’s beautiful face as she beamed at him. It was too much.

         “You okay?” she asked, scrunching her natural toes.

         SLURP!

         Finally, after a month of waiting, the taste of Lynn’s feet was back in his mouth. Even if the socks absorbed much of the sweat, the soles were salty enough to satisfy him. The specks of sock fuzz were a nice touch as well, interrupting the smoothness of her feet with some roughness.

         Lynn’s laughter faded, and she started to moan alongside her brother. Having someone smell her feet tickled, but when a slimy tongue travelled from heel to toe, she pictured herself in a spa. And though Lincoln was a tad sloppy and unfocused, he made sure to cover every inch of her large feet in spit.

         “I feel some sock lint between my toes. Wanna take care of that?” she offered, fanning out all ten of her digits.

         Lincoln’s moans got longer the moment his tongue explored between Lynn’s skinny toes. Little sock fuzz was trapped, but he swallowed anything he could find as if it was candy.

         Now focused on her toes, he sucked on them one by one. To Lincoln, nothing beat this part of playing with Lynn’s feet. Sure, licking the soles was sweet in its own right. Even smelling the socks drove him crazy. But sucking the toes put him on the verge of making a mess in his pants every time. One would struggle to find anything he hated about choking on Lynn’s toes. Even when her nails pushed against his tongue, he’d squirm and giggle as if she wiggled her toes on his groin.

         In awe, Lynn pulled her feet up, observing the slobbery mess between her toes. “Hey, new idea. You think you’re strong enough to where I won’t crush you?”

         Lincoln immediately got on his back, panting like a dog. If Lynn was about to go where he thought she was, he’d be in Heaven.

         One foot landed above his privates, and the other went onto his chest. Like a worm, this closer foot inched to the boy’s mouth, allowing him another chance to lick the toes. Mmm, salty yet satisfying every time…

         Lynn moved her hips from side to side while she positioned a foot on Lincoln’s face. Due to his spit mixing with her stinky sole, the foul odour was neutralised. But would that ruin the fun? Nope, nope, not in a million years. Just having the girl’s big foot against his face was an honour in the boy’s perverted world. Every time the toes scrunched against his forehead, it was as if they wanted him to cream his pants.

         “I see you,” Lynn said, applying pressure to Lincoln’s groin with the back of her heel. But, not wanting to end the fun too quickly, she slid this foot underneath his orange shirt. As the wet sole kissed his stomach, her brother’s breathing slowed. It only got deeper when she put her other foot on his face, smothering him.

         “Now I wanna try going without socks.” She applied more pressure to the boy’s face. “Bet they’ll smell like some real garbage if I do that.”

         Creak…

         Just as Lincoln lapped at her foot again, he froze. And so did Lynn’s pleasing movements. That distinct creaking noise could only mean one thing. The door! Who’d gotten in?

         “What’s up?” Lynn said, the first to break the silence.

         “I just wanted to see if you dudes were back.”

         That raspy voice only belonged to Luna, the older sister of both Lincoln and Lynn. Although, Lincoln’s nervous trembling persisted. Since Luna was older, what if she already knew about this foot fetish stuff? She’d put two and two together, and both siblings would be busted. He had to think of a lie, and fast.

         “So,” Luna continued, her pace slowing down, “why are you standing on his face? Wait, what are you two even up to?”

         Lincoln’s brainstorming produced few solutions. Perhaps he could say this was a game of Truth or Dare. Or he could claim they were wrestling and Lynn was being extreme again. Or maybe neither solution would work, given that his vocal cords were out of commission. Dang it!

         Lynn stepped off Lincoln, allowing him to see Luna approach the two. Now extra caution had to be taken so he wouldn’t stare at her long, black-painted toenails.

         “Well?” she asked.

         “You know Lincoln can’t run like me, right?” Lynn slapped Lincoln’s back. “I asked him if he was fine, he pointed to his chest, and I knew how to tackle that with some pressure. My feet are twice as strong as my hands, believe me.”

         The silence lasted for three seconds until Luna shrugged and responded. “Guess that makes sense. Hope you’re feeling better, bro.”

         Lincoln gave her a thumbs up, sheepishly darting his eyes between her face and her meaty feet.

         “Next time, remember to warm up before you sing, got it?” Luna wiggled her toes, trying to get his attention. “Got it?”

         The boy visually stammered for a second, getting a laugh out of Luna and Lynn. Luna hugged him, then made for the hallway. Once they heard her descend the stairs, Lynn turned to Lincoln.

         “Don’t worry, I don’t think she found out.”

         Before departing, thereby ending their session of fun, she gave her brother a quick kiss on his mouth. Every second of naughty time they had was worth savouring.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286015-Lynn-Louds-Smelly-Foot-Worship