*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291272-Taking-Advantage-of-Dipper
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2291272
With her hormones raging, Mabel Pines binds her twin brother and plays with his feet.


         “Phew. That oughta keep you down.”

         As she hummed, Mabel Pines intently stared at her squirming brother. What was he gonna do, lunge at her? He’d have to break through this all this duct tape binding him to his mattress. Besides, with his mouth sealed, how was poor Dipper going to scream for help?

         His twin crouched at the foot of his bed. Though any regular person would gag at the notion of being inches from their sibling’s feet, Mabel pressed her nose against Dipper’s sock. Then the scent entered her nostril, activating all the lights in her brain. No matter how much the boy attempted to kick her away, Mabel rested in that same spot. Just smelling his socks until she was satisfied.

         “Nice smell, Dipper,” she said, reaching for his legs. “But we know the real deal’s gotta be a hundred times better. Come on.”

         Pluck!

         Both socks released the boy’s feet from their grips. Yet before tossing them to the side, the teen girl gave each sock an extra sniff. Their aroma wasn’t the freshest in the world, nor the smelliest. They simply gifted her a lite sample of her brother’s feet. Speaking of…

         “You ready?” Mabel asked, poking Dipper’s bare sole. The boy could shake his head for days, but it was clear that Mable only accepted one answer. “Here I come!”

         SNIIIIIIFF!

         Slamming her giggling face into her brother’s left foot, Mabel snorted so heavily that it’d make her pet Waddles blush. Letting the scent embrace her nostrils failed to leave her content. No, she wanted Dipper’s natural foot smell burnt into her face. And so, she wiped her face up and down his foot like she was a rag. All the while, the boy groaned.

         Dipper lacked the ability to even see Mabel. Instead, he only felt her nose and lips pressing against his foot. Though he struggled to generate words for how dirty he felt, this experience was not as bad as it could get. At least Mabel wasn’t licking his feet. That would drive anyone insane.

         Sluuurp…

         Now with a wetness in the middle of his sole, Dipper wriggled harder to escape this bondage. Mabel just had to get him while he was preparing to go to sleep. No matter the efforts, the boy was going nowhere. He just lay, moaning and groaning as Mabel’s slimy tongue coated his feet in saliva.

         “Scrunch your toes for me, Dipper.” Mabel wiggled her finger underneath his toes. After hearing a second of muffled laughter, the boy’s toes curled instantly. And Mabel’s smile grew even wider. “Oh yeah…”

         She lapped her tongue along the big toe, then proceeded to lick the tops of her brother’s digits. When they entered her mouth, the toes had to endure an intense journey. First, they’d be given smaller jabs from the tongue. And then they’d have to deal with the mighty muscle swirling around them as if they were in a washing machine; if multiple toes were together, they’d hit each other constantly. Ultimately, they’d feel the firm suction of Mabel Pines’ mouth.

         “Mmm… MMM!” And that was the sound of Mabel entering bliss, for she was hooked to Dipper’s long big toe like a fish. Sometimes not trimming one’s nails completely proved advantageous. Although it generated a sharp pressure against the roof of her mouth, it triggered every pleasure sense in her body.

         POP!

         If that noise was heard, it meant a toe was freshly cleaned. Pulling her hair back, Mabel gave her attention to Dipper’s soles. Considering both twins had a similar size (though Mabel won out), it meant the boy’s feet were large enough to keep Mabel going all night long. Their taste was indescribable yet addictive.

         Dipper’s moaning couldn’t subside. Every lick Mabel took up his sole forced the boy to make some noise. Whether it be a groan of frustration, a whine, a whimper, or even a moan. Oddly, the moans dominated the other noises. And his toes began to wiggle more frequently, even when Mabel’s flat tongue didn’t tickle him. The girl noticed the change in mood as she switched to his right foot.

         “Pucker up!” Her lips scrunched as she dove into Dipper’s big toe. Moaning herself, the hyper girl made out with it like she was truly kissing her brother. Oh, what a thought… As she returned to sucking his toes, letting her braces give them a bumpy massage, a new fantasy crept into her mind.

         One thing Mabel should’ve better considered was the tape weighing down Dipper’s crotch. Because the more she worshipped her twin’s feet, the more blood rushed to that area. The tightness made Dipper’s feet tremble as he tried to get Mabel’s attention by talking and moving his toes. He just said her name repeatedly, giving her a deeper blush.

         “What’s that? You want me to suck ALL the toes?” she gasped, feigning surprise. “Got it. Prepare for the best sucking you’ll ever get, Dipper.”

         Stretching her mouth beyond its limits, Mabel slid his right foot into the slobbery domain. Right on top of it, the left foot made its presence known. Ten toes sat stuck in Mabel’s mouth, flexing and sharing the spit that was drooling between them. Moaning, the girl gripped her boob while her mouth did its job. For 40 lengthy seconds, Mabel had gone between the toes, licked the tops of them, slobbered on the bottoms of them, and warmed them up considerably. Their time of exiting came as a heap of saliva left her mouth.

         Panting, she clapped at how her liquid made Dipper’s toes sparkle. Especially when he spread them out, the mess in between each toe brought heaps of joy to Mabel.

         “I gotta stretch my mouth more,” she said, climbing onto her brother. She slowly peeled off the tape across his lips, giving him a chance to breathe as heavily as she was. But even when Dipper went to talk, Mabel shushed him with a finger. Staring into his eyes, it was now or never.

         Both siblings felt each other’s soft lips caress each other. Mabel’s tongue barely broke past Dipper’s mouth before she quickly retracted it. Instead, she simply rubbed her feet against her twin’s while they continued the kiss. Even with Dipper looking confused, Mabel refused to let go for minutes. There was too much comfort with staying this close to him.

         The night concluded far more hastily than it began. Mabel released Dipper, begged him not to tell anyone else what happened, then conked out on her bed. An odd night for the boy, yet he didn’t even dry his feet before falling asleep himself.

Author's Note:
I was simply in the mood to write something involving these siblings a while back. But rather than going with something ordinary, I decided to let Mabel be in charge. Be honest, you wish you were in Dipper's position 😏.
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291272-Taking-Advantage-of-Dipper