*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286017-Sexy-Untold-Story
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2286017
Sex & fantasy





Sexy untold secrets told by Carolann



.
How did it happen? Questioned Priscilla? It was driven by complete sexual curiosity replied Kalia.. My sexual curiosity was awakening beyond my control. I needed to feel alive again & I had to have the urge & my desire conquered. I needed to try something new; I just wanted to feel again. I craved it mentally & physically sexually. All of which I wasn't getting at home. I wondered how I did it. How was I able to fake it for as long as I did? To everyone else I seemed to have it all. But in all honestly I had to put on a mask everyday of my marriage. But behind closed doors a storm was always brewing inside of me. The want & the need to be with another man. The desire to feel him deep inside of me became hard to control, even harder to ignore.


I didn't feel loved & I felt sexually deprived. The bedroom should have been the place to be sexually awakened with my husband. But it wasn't. There was no romance. No sexual tension, no lust no desire. He was too selfish of a man to see he wasn't satisfying my needs but only the needs of himself. So to spic up the romance in the bedroom, I brought toys to the scene. Along with dirty movies. & I researched for the very best. I made it public to him how sexual and extremely aroused, watching dirty movies with girls giving men blow jobs, would turn me on & how desperately aroused I would get. & I would begin to crave tasting him in my mouth & how it would feel having his cock slid in & out of my mouth. But I began to notice those favors never got returned. Because I would always seem to forget who it was that I was sharing that with. A selfish man.






So I began to fantasize about Kyle. At every free moment I got alone. I would take my toy out from out from the of top bedroom draw & lay flat on my bed & think about him climbing on to me, kissing me passionately desiring me wanting me craving to be so deep into of my tight pussy. The wanting to feel him thrust inside of me got so intense. And that's what I needed, & I was going to have him.. & when the opportunity happened I was taking it. I was taking that risk no matter what. & it appeared the same temptation was reciprocal.


He desired me he craved me. I didn't have to wonder anymore how good he would taste in my mouth. & how good it felt to have his hard cock in my mouth. & how good it felt sexually to have him literally face fuck me. & how good it tasted when he came so deeply down my throat. & when he climb on top of me & began to tong face my nipples only blew my mind.



Literally. MMMM the way he could lick & suck on my nipples was breathe taking. & that moment when he slid that hard throbbing cock so deeply inside of my wet juicy pussy. Was so much more then I had fantasized about. He fucked me over & over again. Enjoying our moment taking in that moment. I couldn't get enough of him and the way he fucked me OMG just thinking about him right now I could cum. He is that much of an amazing lover. He blew my mind over & over. & believe me he fucked me like no other man has ever before fucked me. It was literally 1st real sexual experience. He did everything a real man is supposed to do. & me Squirt all over his fucking face and chest & throbbing cock was just the icing on the cake for him. then. That's the ultimate fucking feeling which makes what happened all worth it.


Carolann McGouldrick


© Copyright 2022 Grasshopper (grasshopper74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286017-Sexy-Untold-Story