*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286452-Raj-Koothrappali-Vs-Washing-Machine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2286452
Raj Koothrappali gets himself stuck in his washing machine and needs help from Emily.
Raj Koothrappali was in his apartment one afternoon with his dog Cinnamon before his date with his girlfriend Emily Sweeney when he accidentally tripped over a sweater on the carpet and watched in horror as his wallet flew out of his jeans pocket and into his washing machine.

The young man cursed his clumsiness then quickly ran over to the washing machine and stuck his hands inside but unfortunately, his wallet was just slightly out of his reach.

Raj said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my wallet," as he then quickly stuck his head inside the washing machine and after a brief struggle, his entire top half was soon inside, leaving only his hips, backside and legs sticking out.

He quickly found his wallet and put it in his sweater and thought about how ridiculous he must look right now before trying to back of the washing machine but was absolutely shocked to discover that he was unable to.

The young man said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here wasn't my smartest idea ever," as he placed his hands against the washing machine and pushed and pushed with all his might but still it just simply refused to release it's grip on him.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Raj said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid washing machine, I have a date," as he then tried to push and wiggle himself free again, even putting his left foot against the washing machine for more leverage but still he just wouldn't budge and realised that he was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young man said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe that this is actually happening to me, Cinnamon, what am I going to do, Emily's supposed to be here in twenty minutes and I'm stuck in the washing machine."

He then thought about calling his best friend Howard and Howard's wife Bernadette for help but remembered that his phone was on the kitchen table, quickly realised that no one would hear him calling out for help and decided that he should get himself comfortable because he wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Raj spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle himself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not that fat," as he then pinched his stomach and realised that it was probably time for a brief diet.

Emily arrived ten minutes later and burst into laughter when she saw her boyfriend's backside sticking out of the washing machine then asked with a onfused tone of voice, "Raj, Why on earth is your butt sticking out of there, are you all right, you look ridiculous, are you stuck?"

The young man quickly explained the situation before asking for help.

The slightly curvaceous young redhead, who was wearing a pink sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it and a pair of tight denim jeans said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry Raj, I'll happily pull you out of there but brace yourself because this might hurt a bit," as she then quickly took off her jacket, grabbed onto his hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Raj said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, come on Emily, please put your back into it, I'm not moving."

"I am putting my back into it, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck, I knew I shouldn't have skipped my gym class this week," said his girlfriend as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

Emily quickly got back to her feet and said, "Oh, it's no good, Raj, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as she then realised that she had accidentally pulled down his jeans, exposing his big butt which was covered by blue Captain America boxers.

The young woman's eyes grew wide as she said, "Oh my god, Raj, your butt is absolutely enormous, I never realised that it was so big and cute," as she briefly thought about taking advantage of her stuck boyfriend's backside but just took a picture of his rear end instead.

Raj said, "Emily, I appreciate your compliments about my butt but please call Howard, Bernadette and Stuart to help us get me out of here."

Emily quickly did as she was told and the trio quickly arrived and burst into laughter when they saw their friend's backside sticking out of his washing machine.

Bernadette said, "Wow, you're certainly us a great view, this is definitely payback for all the times you've stared at Penny and I's asses.

The young man just wanted the ground to shallow him up but then explained the entire situation as Howard then grabbed onto his best friend's hips and said, "Don't worry buddy, we'll soon have you out of there, now brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as Bernadette grabbed onto her husband's waist while Emily pulled Bernadette's waist and Stuart pulled Emily's sweater.

Howard said, "All right everyone, 1,2,3, Pull," as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Raj said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be yanked in two," as he was streched to his absolute limit while Cinnamon began pulling at the hem of Bernadette's short pink dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees.

The epic tug of war suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound as the young man was pulled from the washing machine at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet as his dog quickly let go of Bernadette's dress and looked on.

The now overjoyed Raj said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as he hugged and kissed his girlfriend before hugging his friends after helping them back to their feet and Cinnamon, who licked his face before thanking everyone for rescuing him.

"It was absolutely no problem, usually, I don't see your underwear until we're in the bedroom, so it was definitely a nice change," joked a laughing Emily.

Raj then remembered that everyone could see his underwear and quickly pulled his trousers as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before Howard, Bernadette and Stuart left and he and Emily had their date.

The End.

© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286452-Raj-Koothrappali-Vs-Washing-Machine