*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286635-Leannes-Cave-Mistake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2286635
A young woman gets herself stuck in a cave while retrieving her hard drive and needs help.
Twenty-five year old Leanne Thompson was walking home from work one afternoon when she suddenly spotted an adorable kitten and went over to pet it but accidentally tripped over her own feet due to her high heels and watched in horror as her hard drive full of important documents flew out of her bag and into a rather small nearby cave.

The young woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.

Her medium-sized breasts and flat stomach were covered by a white shirt with a pink sweater and black blazer jacket over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a dark blue knee length pencil skirt with black tights.

Leanne cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the cave and stuck her hands inside it but unfortunately, her hard drive was just slightly out of her reach, much to her frustration while the kitten had ran off to a nearby tree and went to sleep beside it.

The young blond quickly realised that she would have to enter the cave to retrieve her hard drive and said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my hard drive because Lisa will definitely fire my ass if I lose those documents," as she quickly tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Leanne put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the cave then stuck her head inside the cave and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely good view of her lower half.

The young woman quickly found her hard drive and put in her jacket pocket and also found a yellow rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad Sean isn't going to see me like this since he's still on that business trip," as she then tried to back of the cave but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Leanne's eyes grew wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that second piece of chocolate sponge cake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the cave and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the cave just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly annoyed young blond said, "This is ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid cave, I want to go home and have my dinner," as she heard her stomach rumble then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the cave for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Leanne said, "Oh, it's just no good, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and my recent enjoyment of biscuits and sweets," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself in the arm to make sure that this wasn't just a nightmare then thought about calling her best friend Chelsea but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag.

The young woman then loudly called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help, help," but no one was nearby to hear her voice as she quickly realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she was wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Leanne spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and eating her chocolate bar in her jacket pocket to regain her strength and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind and wondered if it was her ex-girlfriend Hannah but was extremely disappointed to hear a meow and realised that it belonged to the cute kitten.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just you, you're the reason why I'm in this mess and are absolutely no help, so please stop sniffing my big butt and leave me alone," as the kitten then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Leanne began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty kitten, it's my best one," but still the kitten continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the kitten had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see.

Leanne said, "I can't believe my best skirt is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is officially the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind before it began raining.

The young blond said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament while the raining hit her backside.

Leanne had now been stuck in the cave for more than forty five minutes and unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again then said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever, why won't I budge," as she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her.

She then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Leanne's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused best friend.

Chelsea, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette wearing a short dark blue knee length dress with white polka dots black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it asked, "Leanne, are you all right, why on earth is your butt sticking out of there, are you stuck, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm definitely not complaining about the view."

The embarrassed young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend said, "Oh my goodness, you poor thing, things just simply aren't going your way but don't worry, I'll happily pull out of there," as she quickly grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Leanne said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Chelsea, please stop pulling on me like that because it really hurts, OW," as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.

The young brunette refused to give up and said, "Just hang in there Leanne," as she placed her feet against the cave and pulled and pulled even harder but unfortunately, it was just no use as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the wet grass.

Chelsea wiped some mud off her dress and said, "It's just no good Leanne, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you."

The young blond said, "It's absolutely fine but I don't think pulling me out of here is going to work, do you have any other ideas?"

The young brunette said, "I think I have one but I'm not sure you're going to like it," as she then ran off to get and get something.

What do you think Chelsea's idea is and do you think it will get Leanne unstuck?






© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286635-Leannes-Cave-Mistake