*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286821-Emily-Sweeneys-Tree-Trunk-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2286821
Emily Sweeney gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk while retrieving her phone.
Emily Sweeney was driving to her boyfriend Raj's apartment one afternoon when her car's front right side tire suddenly burst so she quickly stopped, got out to stretch her legs and try to figure out what to do next.

The young redhead, who's figure had definitely become a bit more curvaceous in recent months as Raj had been treating her to dinner and dessert a lot and was wearing a pink sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it and a pair of tight denim jeans cursed her forgetfulness after realising that she was supposed to get her car inspected the previous day and quickly texted Raj to say that she was definitely going to be late.

Emily then decided to call her mechanic and began putting the number in when she accidentally dropped her phone, which was picked up by a squirrel in its teeth, who ran into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young woman cursed her clumsiness and said, "Really, today just simply isn't my day," as she quickly ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the squirrel nicely to return it to her.

Emily quickly realised that she would have to enter the hole in the tree trunk to retrieve her phone and said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young redhead placed her bag beside the tree trunk then stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely great view of her lower half.

Emily quickly found the squirrel, who dropped her phone and ran off as she put it in her jacket pocket after making sure that it was broken and also found a red rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me like this, especially Raj because he would probably take advantage of my big ass."

The young woman then tried to back of the hole in the tree trunk but was extremely shocked to discover that she was unable to and said, "You've got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after eating that second piece of chocolate truffle cake wasn't a good idea."

She then placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Emily said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk, I don't have time for this today, I have to meet Raj," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The embarrassed Emily said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream then decided to call Raj again but her phone had run out of battery as she had forgotten to change it before leaving her apartment.

She then called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm really stuck, help, help," but no one except a teenage schoolgirl, who just laughed and walked away heard her voice as she decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young redhead spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and wondered how she could be stuck since she definitely wasn't fat then poked her stomach and realised that it definitely felt a softer than before and realised that it might be time to renew her gym membership.

She then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside and asked, "Raj, is that you," but was extremely disappointed to hear a sheep baaing behind her.

Emily said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her jeans and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, OW, OW, stop pulling at my jeans like that, you naughty sheep, I spent a lot of money on them," but still the sheep continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

Emily's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her jeans, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny strawberries on them for the world to see.

The young redhead said, "I can't believe my new jeans are ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is definitely the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as the schoolgirl returned and drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then quickly running off again as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Emily said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current situation.

The young woman had now been stuck in the hole in the tree trunk for more than forty five minutes and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever, why won't this stupid tree trunk just let go of me" as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again.

She then suddenly heard a voice say, "Oh my god Emily, are you all right, why is your butt sticking out of there, you look absolutely ridiculous right now, are you stuck and more importantly, why is your underwear showing," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused boyfriend.

The absolutely humiliated Emily said that she was fine then explained the entire situation before asking for help as Raj said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry Emily, I'll happily pull you out of there but please brace yourself because this might hurt a bit," as he quickly grabbed onto the young redhead's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

Emily said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Raj, that really hurts, please put your back into it because I'm not moving, OW."

The young man placed his feet against the tree trunk for more leverage and said, "I am putting my back into it, Emily, how did you get yourself this stuck," as he suddenly lost his grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Raj said, "Oh, it's just no use Emily, you just won't budge, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as he then quickly called his best friend Howard for help, who quickly arrived with his wife Bernadette and the trio's close friends Staurt and Amy as they all began laughing when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

The absolutely mortified young redhead wondered if she just stay stuck because she would never live this down as Bernadette patted her behind to comfort her and said, "Don't worry Emily, we'll soon have you out of there, your underwear is very cute."

Emily said, "Thanks Bernadette, Raj, please grab onto my hips again, I'm ready to get out of this stupid tree trunk," as her boyfriend quickly grabbed onto her hips, Howard pulled Raj's waist while Bernadette pulled her husband's waist, Staurt pulled Bernadette's legs and Amy pulled Stuart's belt.

Raj said, "All right Emily, brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt, now everyone, remember to pull your backs into it, 1, 2, 3, Pull," as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength on the young woman.

Poor Emily said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I don't think this is going to work, I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," as the bird began pulling at the front of her sweater, stretching her to her limit as her boyfriend encouraged his friends to not give up and keep pulling as he leaned back and placed his feet against the tree trunk for more leverage.

The sheep, who was eating some grass nearby quickly began pulling at the hem of Amy's denim pencil skirt as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young redhead was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep quickly let go of Amy's skirt and looked on.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Emily said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm free, I'm finally free, I was beginning to think that I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend then began giggling upon seeing how the others had landed as Bernadette had landed on the ground with Stuart's head underneath her dress and her big butt in his face, such to her shock and embarrassment and his enjoyment.

The young woman then helped everyone else back to their feet, hugging them then the sheep, who licked her face before thanking everyone for rescuing her as Amy said, "It was absolutely no problem Emily, I love your underwear but definitely not the smiley face on them."

Emily then quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her jeans as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before Howard fixed Emily's car and she took everyone for something to eat to say thank you for helping her out.

The End.

© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286821-Emily-Sweeneys-Tree-Trunk-Catastrophe