*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287623-Shannons-Hole-In-The-Wall-Meeting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2287623
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a brick wall and meets her future husband.
Twenty-three year old Shannon Thompson was out walking one afternoon when she suddenly spotted an extremely cute pug and went over to pet it and accidentally tripped over her own feet while running, watching in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and were picked up by the pug, who ran through a rather small hole in a nearby brick wall.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and green eyes covered by glasses.

Her curvaceous figure was covered by her favourite short knee length light blue dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Shannon cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the brick wall and stuck her hands inside the hole but unfortunately, her keys were just slightly out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the dog nicely to return them to her.

The young blond tried to climb over the top of the brick wall but couldn't reach the top and said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my keys, I really hope my boobs can fit through there," as she realised that she would have to go through the hole in the wall to retrieve her keys and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Shannon put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the wall then quickly stuck her head through the hole and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely great view of her lower half.

The young woman quickly found the dog, who let her pet it before dropping her keys and running off again as she put her keys in her jacket pocket and also found a yellow rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one sees me like this with my big butt sticking out," as she then tried to back of the hole in the wall to continue her day but was extremely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

Shannon's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half through here was a mistake, especially after that big lunch and second piece of chocolate cheesecake," as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young blond said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid hole, I have to get myself out of here before someone sees me," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but unfortunately, it was just no use, she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The now embarrassed Shannon said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe this, I'm actually stuck in a hole in a wall, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just a bad dream then thought about calling her best friend Emily but remembered that her phone was in her bag on the other side of the wall.

She then thought about calling out for help but realised that she might end up attracting the wrong type of attention and decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and said, "This was definitely a bad day to wear a short dress, I hope my underwear isn't showing," as the wind began blowing around the hem of her dress.

The young woman spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous, why must my boobs be so big," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear the dog barking.

Shannon said, "Oh, it's just you, you're the reason why I'm in this mess in the first place, you're no help, so please stop sniffing my big butt and leave me alone," as it the dog then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

The young blond began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, stop pulling at my dress like that, you stupid dog, it's my favourite one," but still the pug continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

Shannon's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by green panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see.

The young woman said, "I can't believe that my favourite dress is ruined but I knew I should not have those panties today but at least, my day can't possibly get any worse," as a passing schoolgirl stopped and drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture and running off again as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Shannon said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current situation.

The young blond had now been stuck in the hole in the wall for more than 45 minutes and was beginning to think that she might actually be stuck in there forever as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her before a voice asked, "Excuse me miss but why on earth is your backside sticking out of my wall, are you all right, are you stuck in there?"

Shannon realised that the voice belong to a stranger, who said that the wall belong to him as a part of his property replied, "Yes, I am stuck but I'm absolutely fine, I'm really sorry for getting stuck in your wall, a dog took my keys and I was just trying to get them back, I think it also ripped my dress and tights, could you please try and pull me out of here, I would definitely appreciate it, I'm Shannon. "

The young man said, "Hi Shannon, I'm Shawn, it's nice to meet you, I think it was my dog Chase that took your keys and ruined your dress and tights, he's definitely a naughty boy but your underwear is definitely very cute and don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt a bit," as he quickly grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, Shawn, that hurts, I changed my mind, please stop pulling on me like that," as the young man suddenly lost his grip on her and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Shawn said, "Wow Shannon, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, let me try something else," as he then climbed over the top of the wall and came to face to face with the embarrassed young blond.

Shannon smiled awkwardly and said, "Hi, nice to meet you face to face, did you enjoy the view," as she just wanted the ground to shallow her up.

The young man said, "Yep, I did, thanks but I'm much happier to see your face, please give me your hands and I'll try to pull you out."

The young blond said, "All right," and quickly as Shawn quickly grabbed onto her hands and began pulling.

The young man pulled, tugged, and heaved with all his strength, even putting his feet against the wall for more leverage as poor Shannon said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," and was stretched to her absolute limit.

The epic tug of war with the hole in the wall continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young woman was pulled from the hole in the wall, sending her flying forward and her and the young man tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Shannon said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she was mortified to discover that she had accidentally landed on top of Shawn with her boobs in his face and quickly helped him back to his feet before hugging him and saying thank you for rescuing her.

The young man said, "You're very welcome, it was absolutely no problem, I'm always happy to help a damsel in distress especially one with a cute butt like yours being covered by such cute underwear," as he began laughing.

The young blond quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and used her denim jacket to cover up the hole in her dress and tights as the two began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before going inside to have something to eat together after all their efforts as Chase began licking her face as she petted him and forgave him for ruining her dress.

Shannon and Shawn began dating a few weeks later after realising that they had a lot in common and eventually got married, always joking to their friends about the hole in the wall that brought them together.

The End.






© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287623-Shannons-Hole-In-The-Wall-Meeting