*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288090-Maria-Mary-and-The-Vent-In-The-Wall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2288090
A secretary finds her boss stuck in a vent in her office wall and tries to pull her out.
Twenty-three year old secretary Maria Watson was sitting at her desk typing up some letters and documents one afternoon when she decided to go into her boss Mary's office to check on her so she got up from her chair and knocked on the office door but received no response.

The short and slightly curvaceous glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing her favourite short knee length pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black blazer jacket over the top of it opened up the office door, walked into the office and was absolutely shocked to discover her boss's backside sticking out of a vent in the wall and said, "Oh my god, Mrs Nicholson, are you all right, why on earth is your rear end sticking out of there, are you stuck?"

Mary, an even more curvaceous young blond wearing a white shirt with a black sweater over the top of it and a dark blue knee length pencil skirt felt so embarrassed and said, "Hello Maria thank goodness you're here,, I'm absolutely fine thanks but unfortunately, I'm stuck, I accidentally tripped over my own feet due to my high heels and my phone ended up in here so I was trying to retrieve it but unfortunately, I just can't seem to get myself out again, please could help me, grab onto my hips and pull."

Maria said, "Oh my goodness Mrs Nicholson, you poor thing, I'll happily pull you out of there, don't worry, you'll soon be free but please brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt a bit," as she quickly grabbed onto the young blond's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Mary said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Maria that hurts but please put your back into it because I'm not moving, I just have to get out of here because an extremely important client is coming for a meeting in half an hour.

The young woman placed her feet against the wall for more leverage, grabbed onto her boss's skirt along with her hips and pulled and pulled even harder as she said, "I'm definitely putting my back into it now, Mrs Nicholson, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck because this stupid vent just simply doesn't want to let go of you," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

Maria said, "Oh, it's just no good Mary, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as she then saw that she had accidentally pulled down her boss's skirt, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny teddy bears on them.

Mary said, "It's absolutely fine Maria," then felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and said, "Oh my god, did you just pull down my skirt, please pull it back up before someone walks in and sees my underwear."

The young brunette said, "I'm so sorry Mrs Nicholson, it was a complete accident," as she stared at the young blond's bubble butt and actually briefly thought about taking advantage of it but quickly came to her senses and instead just took a picture of Mary's predicament.

Maria said, "Mrs Nicholson, I'm going to pull your skirt back up but first, I'm going to go and get something to help rescue you," as she quickly ran to her desk and grabbed the box of butter she had bought that morning then ran back into the office and said, "Mrs Nicholson, I've got some butter, I'm going to rub it all over your stomach and the vent, is that all right?"

Her boss said, "Sure Maria, I just want to get unstuck so I'm willing to try anything right now," as she then felt a shiver down her spine as her secretary began rubbing the cold butter all over her wedged stomach before rubbing it all over the vent.

The young woman said, "I'm finished Mrs Nicholson, I'm definitely going to pull you out of there this time but please brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as she placed her feet against the wall, grabbed onto Mary's hips and pulled and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts but keep going Maria, please don't give up and really put your back into it, Pull, Maria, Pull," said the young blond began trying to push and wiggle herself free.

Maria pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength and said, "Don't worry Mrs Nicholson, I'm not giving up, we're nearly there," as her poor boss was stretched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war with the vent, which suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

Mary was pulled from the vent in her office wall at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The now overjoyed and very relieved young blond said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I was stuck in there for nearly twenty minutes but I'm finally out, thank you so much for rescuing me Maria," as she wondered where her secretary was and realised that she had accidentally landed on top of her with her big butt being in her face.

Mary's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she quickly helped the young brunette back to her feet before hugging her and thanking her again.

Maria said, "It was absolutely no problem Mrs Nicholson, I'm always happy to help you but I did definitely enjoy your view, your underwear is very cute by the way, I think you should probably change your shoes to avoid any more mishaps," as she began laughing.

The young blond quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing, pulled up her skirt and began laughing as well then sat down at her desk and changed into her flat black shoes while Maria went back to her desk and enjoyed looking at the picture of Mary's barely-covered backside while continuing her typing.

The End.
© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288090-Maria-Mary-and-The-Vent-In-The-Wall