*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287642-Samanthas-Inside-Experience
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2287642
Alex tries fattening Samantha up, but they go a little too far at his expense.
Alex lugged the tray over and opened the door. His love, Samantha, laid in wait atop their bed, fully nude. Their goal had been to see how big they could make her via stuffing. On the tray he carried in was a mountain of food, chicken, steak, a couple of burgers all drenched in barbecue sauce, just as she’d liked it. This was her third serving of this plate.



He placed the tray down on top of her bare, exposed belly. Her arms aggressively and eagerly grabbed at the food on the plate, devouring it hungrily. At this point, she hasn’t gotten far, maybe about 300 pounds or so.



“Thanks babe” she replied, outstretching her arms, beckoning him for a hug. He picked up the clean tray off of her body and approached.



“Anything for you, babe” he embraced her with a warm hug as her belly emitted a loud growl and series of gurgles.



The two began to make out as her belly continued to groan and growl, as if in protest. Laying on top of her, Alex could feel Samantha’s stomach shift and churn the food she’d just eaten until it got soft, crumbling into nothing.



“H-hey” she uttered “I just thought of something”



“What’s that?” Alex responded, looking into her eyes



“M-maybe I could try using you to fatten me up? You could definitely fit” she asked, blinking a couple times quickly



He froze and slightly cringed. “Wouldn’t that kill me?” He replied, peering down as her belly groane and growled continuing to churn away her meal



“I could spit you out, or you could go out the back door Mr Ass Man” she seductively winked and lightly tapped her bare ass.



“Well, okay, but only for a few minu-“ he began



He couldn’t finish his sentence. His lover sprung to life, jumping up from their bed and tackling him to the ground.



Before devouring him as she intended, Samantha aggressively pulled off his jeans, removed his underwear, and sucked his dick harder than she’d ever done in her life. The experience was mesmerizing for Alex, but it only lasted a few minutes. Afterward, she raised her arm to her mouth, haphazardly wiped her lips, and crawled up to meet Alex face to face.



She leaned in to Alex and kissed him passionately for several moments. Afterward, she began to nibble on his lips playfully briefly before she began to swallow his face like a vacuum. She inhaled his mouth, enlargened her jaw to seemingly inhuman heights before devouring his head whole. Using her arms to lift him into her mouth slowly but surely, Samantha spent several minutes hungrily swallowing Alex until her mouth finally closed and caved in at the soles of his socks. She shoved the last piece of his ankle in with her pointer finger and swallowed harder than she’d ever done before several times. After this, a triumphant belch forced itself through her system and out her mouth.



Alex quickly slid through her throat, the walls of this narrow fleshy hallway pulsating rapidly. He essentially traveled through her body, passing through numerous intestines to the rapid beat of her heart. Finally, he reached the end of a tubular structure in her body and fell into a spacious, circular area that was likely her stomach. Indeed, he could see remnants of the food he’d just brought her lying on the floor of her belly.



On the outside, Alex made an enormous bulge that made Samantha look extremely pregnant. So large, in fact, that she could not even stand up as he was simply too heavy. She burped a few times and gasped in relief, stroking her mid-section with her hand and moaning as he shifted around inside of her.



Alex began to feel low, dulled pain as he sat down, discovering this to be a small trickle of digestive juices. He stood up slowly, trying to maintain his balance despite the cramped up space he was in. Him standing up caused another muffled moan outside of his new prison, coming from the now thoroughly worked mouth of his lover Samantha.



“Hey babe?” A muffled voice emitted from Samantha’s belly, as a few bulges protruded from her newfound bulge



“W-wha-what is it?” Samantha replied, trying to cope with how stimulating the experience was



“This hurts. Can you let me out?” He gingerly pleaded, the juices starting to reach about ankle high in height after being quite sparse



“Oh. Uh, how do I do that?” She replied with a disoriented tone of voice



“The back door, remember?” He replied



“Oh, I think that’s only when you turn into shit. Sorry” she giggled



“So what now?” He asked, sounding and feeling nervous as the juices rose to about shin high



“Uh, I don’t know, but I’m feeling quite sleepy” she yawned, drifting off shortly afterward



“Hey! Um, what do you mean?!” He shouted, the juices were now waist high and he could feel a tingling, burning sensation from about knee down. He peered down and saw a bloody mess taking place and felt a horrible spike of pain travel up his thighs. He jumped and tried to hang off her belly walls, but with nowhere to grab onto and the surfaces being wet, he simply fell and plopped into her belly just as he had initially.



The pain slowly dissipated and turned into numbness. He peered down and realized this was because his legs had essentially melted at this point, simply turning into floating bits of gore in this de facto death lake of sorts.



“Help!” He shouted, slamming his fists against her belly walls in desperation.



Unfortunately, the juices had risen to about chest level, subjecting the rest of his body to the same fate as his legs. He passed out just as her belly had begun to digest the entirety of him.



Several hours later, Samantha woke up and gingerly held her head. For some reason, she’d had a horrible headache. She peered down at her enormous gut and slowly began to stand. She went into the bathroom and stepped on the scale.



“500?!” She exclaimed and smiled with delight before sprinting back to the bedroom



“Babe! I’m up to half a K!” She shouted before tripping over something. She turned to look at what had tripped her.



She stared at his shoes for several moments before piecing together what had happened.
© Copyright 2022 White Wing Writer (ww10030 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287642-Samanthas-Inside-Experience