*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287704-The-Butt-Bus
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2287704
Gerald is asked to give up his seat for a pregnant woman. Or is she really pregnant?
“Spare some change sir?” The raggedly old man muttered, silence following afterward



“Hmph, pitiful beggars” Gerald replied “Why don’t the lot of you get a damn job?” He bellowed, spitting on the man just as his ride pulled in, the town transit.



He walked aboard, trekked to the middle, and picked the last seat available. Bus was packed today for some odd reason, but at least there was something. After a long day at his construction job, Gerald really just needed some respite.



His home was about half an hour of a ride away, but with all the stops the bus strangely ended up making, he surmised it would be longer.



One such stop shook the bus, prompting Gerald to look up from his phone. The center of his, and everyone’s attention was a large woman, had to be a few hundred pounds at the least with an enormous, bulging gut that screamed “I’m expecting.” Either that, or one too many trips to McDonald’s Gerald would’ve figured.



The woman donned a long blue and white striped sweater to go with light orange maternity pants. Seems she’d just gotten out of work too, as a “Brenda Hall- Supervisor, Taco Bell” was worn as a name tag. Each step she took caused light tremors throughout the bus. She scanned everyone on the bus, eyeing each person like cattle she’d eventually have to herd.



“I need to sit, sorry, I’m pregnant” she innocently remarked. This time, her gaze shifted to Gerald specifically.



“You there, would you give up your seat?” She asked, pointing to him



“Get lost, I need it” Gerald replied, rolling his eyes



She glared at him and blinked twice rapidly “Fine. But I need it more, so if you don’t want to give it up…” she started, slowly approaching his position “then I’ll just have to take it”



Gerald smirked and opened his mouth to reply, but anything he could’ve mustered was cut off as Brenda straight up sat on his lap, all several hundred pounds of her. Her weight was suffocating, nearly choking him out as she shifted her weight to properly sit down.



“H-hey you b-bit” Gerald began, before the transit hit a bump and shook the tandem up, choking him even more. Gerald’s arms were pinned all the way underneath her ass, to the point where he couldn’t free them.



It was then that Garrett felt a weird chill emit from her ass, tugging on his jeans and fingers. This wasn’t just some kind of illusion, as he could physically feel something pulling on his fingers, and fairly hard at that. It tugged harder and harder until Gerald nearly vomited over the touch of his pointer finger against her bare ass crack.



“H-hey! You can’t just do this to people in public!” He choked out angrily, trying futilely to push her off of him.



But the tugging continued, and Gerald could now feel his whole hand entering the crack of her ass. Then both hands. Then both arms up to the elbow. As it went further, Gerald’s head was pulled underneath her body, towards her bare and exposed ass, then all of his leverage was lost as his head too was pulled into her ass crack. He flailed with his immersed arms and legs as much as he could, but the force was just too strong.



Gerald’s vision went black with shades of red as he was pulled into her ass, his entire body. Gerald himself was in shock over what was happening, but this feeling was quickly replaced with extreme disgust as his body began to get covered in droppings, fluids and all sorts of nasty things. Even after his whole body had entered her ass, he still felt something pulling him deeper and deeper into her body.



He eventually landed in what was likely her stomach. The first things he spotted were piles upon piles of bones, some flesh and other small piles of various gore. From the looks of it, these piles had padded her belly externally to look much, much fatter than she likely was. Had she also fabricated her pregnancy?



It didn’t matter. As soon as Gerald splashed into her stomach, he began to feel a tense itching all over his skin to go with light burning. Looking at the floor, he saw small remnants of an acid pool, likely digestive acid. Her belly groaned and gurgled rhythmically around him, and the walls around him pulsated.



From the outside, Brenda’s stomach began to show signs of a struggle. She could vaguely hear muffled cries for help and feel Gerald’s fists banging on her stomach walls like a drum. Peering down, she saw hand and fist prints of Gerald on the inside. Stroking her belly, she felt his body and realized it was noticeably softer than before he’d entered.



The walls began to close in on Gerald, making the environment hotter. He felt tinges of pain overcome him, and passed out laying inside Brenda’s stomach.
© Copyright 2023 White Wing Writer (ww10030 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287704-The-Butt-Bus