*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287891-Hitchs-Big-Zipp-MLP-G5-WEIGHT-GAIN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2287891
Hitch fattens up Zipp to fuel his secret fetish for bigger mares. (Contains immobile WG)
Hitch Trailblazer wasn’t always the popular and uber-nice Sheriff of Maretime Bay everyone knew. Deep down inside the green-maned earth pony had “other” interests… What was those other interests, you ask? Well, plain and simple- Hitch was obsessed with fat female ponies.

Day in and day out and in between shifts, Hitch dreamed of being around bigger mares, and had kept it a hidden secret from his four main friends. It started whenever rescues and other duties related to his job involved around mares with big bellies, larger-than-normal flanks and chubby cheeks. He constantly tried to resist the urge to get close to any pony that seemed overweight whenever he went out with them and had hidden his stash of magazines photos containing fat ponies underneath his room’s furniture. All of that and more was about to change…

Hitch was on the way back to the Crystal Lighthouse after a long and grueling shift. “Hello? Anyone home??” He shouted while opening the door. It was silent for a few moments, until Zipp Storm flew out of her and her sister Pipp’s room to greet him. “Hey, Hitch!” She said. “How was work day?” Hitch was confused about where Sunny, Izzy and Pipp were. “Where’s the others?” He asked. Zipp chucked a bit. “Don’t worry, they’re out doing they’re own thing…”

As Zipp continued to talk, Hitch was distracted by the white Pegasus’s slim physique and the fact that nobody else was around. “She’d look better if she had some meat on her bones…” he thought. An idea sparked into his head suddenly. “Zipp?” He responded. “Yeah?” Zipp asked. “Maybe while they’re out, we could go out for OUR own little… adventure…” Hitch said, romantically. Zipp thought about it for a bit. “That’s actually not a bad idea! Were we goin’?” “Follow me, you’ll love it…” Hitch said as he walked towards the door. Zipp flew after him, heading towards the city of Maretime Bay.

A couple minutes of traveling later, Hitch had stopped to show his friend his definition of a “destination”: The nearby confectionery store. “The sweets store??” Zipp shouted. “THAT’S your appropriate place for a bite?” Hitch kept his cool. “It takes some time! I told you you’ll love it!” The two ponies headed inside and sat at a nearby table. Hitch looked up from his menu to Zipp. “What are you getting?” Zipp looked at him with a disconcerting expression. “Maybe something small… got to keep this physique going…” Hitch had to try something to persuade her. “I think you should order a bit more, I’ve been told that the food here is REALLY good… bet you don’t want them to leave your taste buds…” He said. “You’re right…” Zipp replied. “I’ll just order what I want and see from there…”

After the couple placed their orders, their food came- Zipp had ordered an average sized cupcake while Hitch ordered a small milkshake. “Alright… hope you’re right, Sheriff…” The white pegasus said as she picked up the cupcake and took a bite. Suddenly, like a group of pegasi competing in a race, the cupcake rushed through her taste buds, giving her an extremely sweet and delicious feeling. “Wow… this is really good!!” Zipp said as she ate the rest of the cupcake, still feeling grateful for the sudden sugar rush. Hitch sipped his milkshake as his friend finished the cake. Zipp had a wide smile on her face. “Holy Twilight… this stuff is amazing!! What else does this place have??” Hitch had feelings that his plan had worked. “I don’t know, maybe order some more and see for yourself!” Zipp proceeded to head over to the front desk. “I’d like to have a taste of everything you have!!” She said to the manager. The manager hesitated a bit after hearing such an order. “Alright… it’ll cost a few more bits, but it’s your order, m’am!”

A couple more minutes later, A waiter came to Hitch and Zipp’s table, carrying a humongous tray containing nearly a dozen items such as cakes, eclairs, pies and many other baked goods. “For you, miss…” The waiter said as he put the food down. Zipp rolled her tongue as she stared at the food. Hitch jumped a bit as Zipp began to down on the treats. The white pegasus chomped on, while continuing to praise how well the stuff tasted. Hitch looked down and began to notice that Zipp’s usually slim and fit physique was starting to change- a small sized white belly started to grow outward as Zipp’s sugar rush continued.

Nearly a half an hour has passed, and Zipp had finished up the big tray of treats. Her abs had transformed into a small potbelly, much to Hitch’s delight. Zipp let out a loud belch. “Oooof… so good…” She mumbled, “Shouldn’t have eaten so much… getting dark…” Hitch had realized that he’d successfully drove Zipp into a food coma. It was getting late and turning into night too. He quickly thanked the staff and went back to the bloated pegasus. “Don’t worry… I’ll take you home.” He said as he helped the pegasus get up from the table and walk out of the confectionery.

It took some time, but the two had finally arrived back at the Crystal Lighthouse. Hitch guided Zipp back to her room. “Gonna take a nap…” Zipp moaned as she went into her bed and fell asleep. Hitch paused for a moment to take a look at what he’d done to his friend. He took his hoof and slowly rubbed her belly gently. “Aaah… Pipp… stop it…” Zipp sleep-spoke as Hitch smiled. Suddenly, the sherif heard hoofsteps and Sunny Starscout’s voice- “We”re home!!” Hitch quickly went out of Zipp’s room and went to greet the other three. The rest of the night went fine as Hitch told them white lies about what he did for the past couple hours and went to bed.

The next day, Hitch woke up early, only got to realize that it was the weekend. “Got all in the time in the world for today…” He said as he looked at the kitchen’s calendar. “Time to push my plan to-“ He was cut off as Zipp, slowly walked into the room. All of the food ate last night were digested- She still had a great sized belly, now with the addition of her flanks and limbs being a bit bigger than they were before. Her cheeks had expanded a bit as well, with them ruining the symmetry of the shape of her head.

“Oh, good morning, Zipp!” Hitch said. “Why are you up early?” “Hey… I’m up early to get some flying in after that big meal I had yesterday…” Hitch had to find a way to keep her from exercising. He looked around the room quickly and looked at the cooking supplies and nearly baking mix. Zipp was about to walk out, before Hitch called out to her, “Wait!!” Zipp turned around. “Can’t go without some breakfast!” Zipp was confused. “I’ll cook for you!” Hitch said. Zipp thought about it, and responded, “Hmm.. a little fuel won’t hurt…”

She went over to the table and sat down, as her butt sagged a little off the small-sized chair. “Pancakes, coming right up!” Hitch said as he got the cooking tools ready. As Zipp waited patiently, Hitch cracked the eggs, poured the ingredients, mixed and heated up the pan. As the pancake batter were poured into the large pan, Hitch reached into a nearby cupboard. “Got to make this as sweet and addicting as possible…” He thought. “Maybe this will work…” Hitch reached for a bottle of sugar and a container filled with a strange magic powder. He sprinkled most of the sugar onto the pancakes as well as a dash of magic powder.

Sooner or later, the pancakes were done, and Hitch carried the huge stack of them to the table. “Looks like a bit much there…” Zipp said as she looked at the big breakfast. “Relax… you’ll feel much better after having these!” Hitch replied. “If you say so…” Zipp took her fork and cut a piece of the topmost pancake. She took a bite, only to keep eating. “Hitch… you cook so well!!” She said as more pancakes were eaten. Hitch watched on as the white pegasus ate more of the humongous breakfast. The sugar and magic powder were affecting Zipp’s body right on the spot. The unnecessary combo had caused the pegasus to grow at a faster rate than ever before. Her belly expanded enough to cross the underside of the table. Her flanks were sagging off the chair even more as they grew, and her cutiemark struggled to keep up with their owner’s growth, causing it to become stretched out.

By the time his friend finished the massive stack of pancakes, Hitch was smiling once again as he stared at the now massive pegasus. Zipp gave out a big powerful burp. “Ohh… went a bit overboard… Think I should go now…” She said as she go out of her seat. What she failed to realize was that her belly was now even closer to touching the ground and her body had grown exponentially bigger since the meal began. Hitch helped her waddle outside and to an open field. “Holy Twilight… she’s gotten pretty big, and she hasn’t noticed it!” He thought as he went with the overweight pegasus.

Zipp looked back at Hitch as her small-compared-to-the-rest-of-her-body wings spread out. “Alright… time to work this off…” she said as she flaked her wings hard before taking off. The problem was, that would have been what happened if she hadn’t eaten those pancakes. Zipp flapped harder with all her might, struggling to get herself off the ground, while sweating simultaneously. Hitch couldn’t help but laugh a little bit as he witnessed a sight of the white blob of a pegasus trying to fly. After five minutes of not moving a centimeter upwards, Zipp had wasted her energy and gave up. “What gives…” She puffed. “Are my wings broken again or something…?” Hitch chucked. “No. I think you should use some rest.” Hitch suggested. “Follow me.”

Hitch guided the wobbling pegasus up to his room. “You can use my bed for now…” He said. “Thanks… Sheriff…” Zipp puffed as she slowly got herself onto the bed, making it crack in the process. “So thirsty…” Zipp moaned. As those words escaped the bloated pegasus’ mouth, Hitch immediately sprung up and went over to her. “You’re thirsty?” He asked. Zipp nodded her massive head up and down. “Alright… you wait here while I get you something to drink!” He said as he exited the room and walked back outside. “Good thing I know the perfect place to get drinks…” He said as he went into the city of Maretime Bay.

Sunny Starscout was getting ready for her day as the owner of the smoothie stand. She waited patiently for customers, willing to give them the best service possible. It didn’t take long for her to run into Hitch, who was going straight towards the stand. “Oh hey, Hitch!” Sunny said. “Good time to see you! What would you like?” Hitch looked at the menu and placed down his order- “I’d like a ‘jumbo-size’ chocolate smoothie!” Sunny was surprised. “A jumbo size smoothie?! Is it all for yourself, Hitch?!” “No, I’m… sharing it with someone else!” Hitch replied. “With who??” Sunny asked. “Uhh… Sprout! Yeah, Sprout’s sharing this with me!” Hitch lied. “Alright… anything for my friends!” Sunny said as she got to work.

Sunny pulled out a cup nearly the size of the entire stand, and mixed over a dozen bars of chocolate and typical smoothie mix. She capped the container and inserted a large straw into the giant cup. “It’s ready… hope you can even lift it!” Sunny said. Hitch effortlessly lifted up the smoothie, standing up on his hind legs. “Thanks, Sunny; and yes, I can lift it!” Hitch replied. “These sheriff muscles aren’t used for nothing!” Hitch proceeded to carry the massive beverage back to the Crystal Lighthouse. It took a couple minutes, but he managed to get it through the door, and all the way into his room, where Zipp laid.

Zipp was still on Hitch’s bed, still as fat as the bed itself. A blanket was also on her belly, not covering it all the way. “I’m back, Zipp! Got you a great smoothie from Sunny!” Zipp turned her head towards Hitch- well, as much as she could and stared at the giant smoothie cup. “Looks…big…” Zipp moaned… “Can’t reach it…” She said as her swollen, flabby arms struggled to move and couldn’t go past her overflowing belly. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you!” Hitch responded as he placed the cup onto the white mass that was Zipp’s gut and put the straw into her mouth. “Drink up, it’s delicious…” Hitch said.

Zipp obliged and started sipping up the smoothie. Hitch watched in glee as the white blob of a pegasus grew bigger by the minute. Her belly and butt were reaching the ends of the bed and her clerks have gone puffier to the point that it had started to block her vision. In a matter of minutes, Zipp had drank the entirety of the smoothie, and bellowed out another loud burp. Hitch had been happier than any other point in his life. He moved closer toward her. “Ooh… can’t eat or drink anymore… I need to-“

Zipp was cut off by Hitch’s urge to close in and hug her massive belly. “Oooh… so big and beautiful…” Hitch moaned affectionately. Zipp was confused. “Hitch… what are you…” Hitch continued to play around with the giant white fat folds as he squeezed and rubbed them together, and even putting his own body onto them. Zipp quickly thought about all the actions her friend had done for the past day and a half and had finally noticed her newfound girth. “Have… you been feeding me… all this time??” She wheezed out, turning towards Hitch. “Well… heh…” He laughed. “Don’t lie to me…” the white blob replied. “Okay okay, you caught me!” Hitch admitted, “I just love big mares and I just wanted one in my life so bad!!” Hitch was sobbing on top of the white mountain of fat. “Please don’t get mad!! I’ll do anything to make up for what I’ve done!!!”

Zipp gave a flabby romantic look towards the crying stallion. “Hitch…Hitch…Hitch…” She wheezed out. Hitch paused his somber act and looked back up at the fattened pegasus. “W-what??” He sniffed. “What you’ve done… is the sweetest thing I’ve seen from you…” Hitch was surprised. “It was??” He sobbed. “Yeah… all those sweets…and beverages you gave to me…showed me that you care about anyone no matter their size…” Zipp remarked. “And it doesn’t matter… if you’re big or small… or thin or wide… it’s always possible to find someone that you’d love…” Hitch smiled. “Ahh… I love you too, Zipp…” he said. The two proceeded to lean towards each other- well, Hitch did almost all the leading and went in for a lengthy, fatty kiss.

Hitch blushed tremendously as the kiss came to a close. “Ahh… that was great…” he moaned. “Yeah… you know what would…make it even better…?” Zipp wheezed. “Getting me more food!” Hitch felt great about that. “Alright! More food coming right up! Be right back!” He said as he ran out of the room in search of food to keep his girlfriend fed and as big as possible.

EPILOGUE:

A few days have passed since Hitch and Zipp’s new structured relationship had started, and Zipp had become massive. She had grown to the size of the living room, and Hitch continued to constantly pick up food for her, including more of the confectionery’s items she tried way back in the beginning as well as gallons upon gallons of smoothies and other fattening beverages. Unfortunately, it didn’t take long for Sunny, Izzy, and Pipp to catch the two lovers in the act, but they had accepted it since Hitch explained everything towards them and moved out of the Crystal Lighthouse to allow Zipp to grow further. They lived in a small cottage beside the lighthouse, leaving Hitch and Zipp having all the space to themselves and delivering as much food to the white blob and sharing affection to each other as much as possible. It was the perfect life for the two lovers at long last, destined to go to even bigger heights and most importantly, weights.
© Copyright 2023 Spendaman67 (spendaman67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287891-Hitchs-Big-Zipp-MLP-G5-WEIGHT-GAIN