*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285000-Rainblob-Dash-MLPFIM-WEIGHT-GAIN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2285000
Non-Interactive version of my chapters in “My Little Pony: Friendship is Weight Gain”
Dash was practicing her daily flight maneuvers around Cloudsdale. Dash wasn’t impressed by her own routine in the slightest. Suddenly, a voice from above yelled “LOOK OUT BELOW!!” Dash managed to get out of the way, but what she just saw sparked her mind- a pegasus that looked approximately a hundred-fifty pounds heavier than her just fell off from a cloud, causing her to fall faster and do a trick that she had never seen in her life. The plump pegasus opened her wings just before hitting the ground, causing them to fly in a great speed due to the increased weight. Dash was amazed by the scene and thought to herself, “That looked awesome… if only I was able to do that-“ then she came to the conclusion, “A-ha! I just need to put some more weight on to make my flying more AWESOME!!!” With that thought in her head, she flew down to Ponyvile and started heading towards Sugarcube Corner. “But… should I even be careful about what I’m doing??”

“Nah! Danger is my middle name after all!” Dash said as she went into the store, where Pinkie Pie was waiting. “Heey Dashie! What can I help ya with?” Pinkie asked. “I’d like to have a baker’s dozen of everything you have!” Dash ordered. “Wowie… you REALLY like my treats!!” Pinkie replied as she got to work. A couple minutes later, Pinkie handed over a humongous box filled with all sorts of sweet treats. “Enjoy!!” Pinkie giggled. Dash was relieved that she didn’t tell her true intentions with the sweets. She used all of her strength to carry the box all the way back to her house in the clouds. Upon getting to her room, she quickly unpacked the box, revealing it’s contents- cupcakes, pastries and cakes galore as well as other high-calorie confections. Staring at the food, she thought to herself once more “Oh mane… should I just eat a LITTLE bit??”

Dash ignored her doubts and started munching down on the treats. “Mmm… this is SO good…” she said as she chewed on a cupcake. It didn’t take long for the sweets to have an effect on her body(pony magic, right?). Her abs were quickly annilated as a big, blue belly started to form. The pegasus’s tummy got puffier and puffier with every treat eaten. After a long while, all the goodies had disappeared- right into Dash’s body. Her belly was now approximately the size of a bean bag as she rubbed it with a smile on her face. “UUURP! So… awesome… so tired…” She had reaced into a food coma; she had completely fallen asleep, allowing all the fat gained to be digested overnight.

The next day, she got out of bed, stretching her arms out… as far as she could. Her limbs have grown bigger and her rump was almost half the width of the bed itself.

She waddled out of her house and looked down at the ground below. “This is it… the BIG test” she thought to herself as she leaned forward and started plummeting towards the grass…

Dash was already feeling the speed increase as the ground loomed closer. Her new weight was making her jiggle uncontrollably as the fall picked up the pace. She then opened her wings at the right time, and then…

KA-BOOM!

A Sonic Rainboom had formed! But it wasn’t an ordinary one- it had only been a couple feet away from her dropping point, and managed to do it in a shorter time. She flapped her flabby wings with all her might to land safely. She looked up and was in awe of what just happened: “I KNEW IT!!” She joyfully said. She then got an idea; “Just need some MORE weight!! but I just need to keep myself flying…”

Later, Twilight was studying at the Castle of Friendship. She was then suprise-visited by you-know-who. “Hi, Rainbo- What happened to you?!?” She screamed as she looked at Dash’s build. “I know, I know, but I’ll explain!” Dash replied.

After a lengthy explanation about Dash’s discovery…
“Please!! Make me a spell that’ll keep me flying no matter what!” She pleaded. After some hesitation Twilight said, “Alright… but I hope you don’t regret it…” she then looked at a nearby book and started concentrating on a spell. Luckily there were no distractions- Twilight zapped Dash with the spell and her wings started glowing a lavender tone; the spell had worked.

“Thanks, Twilight!!” She said as she waddled out of the castle and went on with her day. After that, Dash made some significant changes to her lifestyle- she still does flying sessions but she had begun to do it less often and had developed a diet of high-calorie fattening foods. As the weeks rolled on, Dash got bigger and bigger.

A month later…

“Aww yea-BUUUURP!” Dash belched as she woke up and used her magic-powered wings to fly VERY SLOWLY outside her house. Dash was nearly unrecognizable at this point- her belly had grown so large that her mobility now relies on her wings. Her legs were now the size of small tree trunks and her cheeks had expanded so much that Dash’s speech was starting to have a lisp.

Dash took a few minutes to get out of the door and towards the edge of her cloud holding her house (which has also been lowering in elevation since Dash started to gain weight.) “ Come on… thtupid wingth…” she wheezed as her tiny wings struggled to carry the heavy mass that was their owner. She finally managed to get to the edge and fall off once again, making her travel at a bewildering speed. Fortunately, her fat has now become some sort of a “landing cushion” and prevents injuries. She had landed on the ground with her humongous belly with her wings outward, causing a set of THREE Sonic Rainbooms: one on the way down, another when the ground was hit, and another with the momentum gained when bounced back up.

Dash had fallen in love with this method of flying so much that there was no point of return…

ANOTHER month later…

“UUUURP!!! Ooooh… phat a thunny dhaye…“ Dash wheezed as she was laying on the floor. Rainbow Dash had fattened up to the size of her house itself- her ginormous belly was now as big as a truck and had become too big to fit on her bed; forcing her to sleep on the cloudy floor. Her legs were more useless as ever; they each were comparable to average-sized cars. All her hooves could do was slowly wiggle and get more buried in fat. Her cheeks are beginning to block her vision with every layer of fat added.

Dash’s house just couldn’t hold up the humongous light blue mounds of fat anymore. The cloud surrounding the house has finally touched the ground, to the shock of nearby ponies who wandered close to it. It wasn’t a problem though, since Dash desired the attention given by onlookers.

Unfortunately, she DID run into a problem: Her wings had STOPPED picking her body off the ground! She flapped her fat-overcome wings with all her might, but after a minute, the huge mass that was Rainbow Dash couldn’t budge. “Uh… Ohh…” Dash choked out, “ Gaind a wittle too muth…”

She layed there, about to cry, but suddenly a tiny little cloud floated inside the house and near Dash’s massive face. “Hugh?” She thought as the cloud floated closer. She then put it in her mouth, and it tasted… good.

“Woagh… Never knew how good thith thtuff tathted!!!“

With knowing the feeling of what the clouds taste like, Dash had started to munch down on her house- it was the nearest thing to her that were made of. As her house shrank, the blobby pegasus was expanded at an even faster rate than ever before. The townsfolk immediately got worried of the ever-growing light blue flesh around them and tried to run away as fast as they could. But alas, the buildings surrounding the area were no match for the ever-growing fat, as they were rapidly smothered over Dash’s weight.

Once the entirety of her former home was inside her, she took a DEEP breath, which pulled more clouds towards her gaping jaw. One by one, clouds were consumed and second by second, the wave of fat kept of coming. She even managed to devour familiarly cloud-materialized locations such as the weather patrol headquarters she used to work at and the Wonderbolts Academy.

Eventually, all the clouds that hovered around Equestria was gone; and Dash felt happier than ever in her life. She belched and observed the millions of pounds of fat now on her.

“ Never knew being thith big whould be tho AWETHOME!!!” Dash wheezed as her Ponyvile-sized bulk jiggled with joy. She then turned to the next most popular way to get bigger…

“FOOD!”

She took another huge deep breath, and food from all sorts of directions were caught in the whirlwind and into Dash’s mouth. Pizza, Burgers, Cakes, all went inside her body. Dash was growing yet again, with her belly and butt completely destroying the entire town within seconds. The fat went out of control as it expanded towards territories such as Canterlot and Manehattan, crushing them with light blue, almost nation sized flab. Despite her mountain sized cheeks basically making her blind now, she could still make an opening for all the food to come in. Dash kept on going, turning greedier as the chaos continued.

Eventually, Dash had fattened up to nearly the size of Equestria itself!! “UUUUURP!!” Dash belched loudly, “ That’oo be good fow now… need west…” She fell asleep once again, now with the comfiness of her own fat, acting as humongous pillows.

Suddenly, a purple-colored light had flashed near Dash’s city-sized chin. She slowly woke up with her flab covered eyes and saw five familiar ponies struggling to keep balance on her gargantuan gut. As the figures trudged toward her face, the blob of a pegasus quickly recognized them- It was her friends- Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity. They didn’t have happy looks on their faces…

“Ooooh… Hey girlsh…” Dash wheezed, “Whatsh up-“
“What’s up is what you’ve done to Equestria!!!” Twilight interrupted. Dash tiredly yawned, “It’sh not THAT bad…-“

“Ah can’t believe you ate all the apples in our farm!!!” Applejack yelled.
“I can’t run the boutique with such blubber in the way!!”
Rarity sighed.
“Uhh… the animals can’t live without their food…”
Fluttershy muttered.
“WOO!! JIGGLY PARTY!!!” Pinkie shouted as she messed around with a nearby fat roll. Everyone stared at her in silence for a few seconds. “What?” Pinkie said.

Twilight continued, “Anyway, your habits has gone completely out of con-“
“BWOOOOOOAAARP!!” Dash belched, “Ehh… don’t sthee any offenses…“
“But you destroyed nearly ALL of Equestria under your flank!!!” Twilight yelled angrily, stomping her hooves.

It was that moment Dash had realized the consequences of being an immobile, huge mound of fat with no chance of physically losing it. All she could see was her friends standing on her own chin when she wasn’t blocked by trillions of pounds of light blue mass.

The blobby pegasus took quite a while to think, but eventually it seemed like Dash’s blubber had a mind of it’s own.

“Youh allh better ghet outta theh way- BUUURP!” Dash huffed as she took another, ginormous breath.
“Take cover, everypony!!” Twilight warned as she her four accomplices held on to the adjacent mounds of lard that was Dash’s cheeks.

Another whirlwind had started sucking up another huge stream of food into Dash’s flabby jaw. Dash’s humongous body jiggled violently as it started growing once again. Her belly and butt had reached the outskirts of Equestria, flattening anything in its wake. Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Candy all sorts of food you can think of was rapidly pulled into the giant pegasus. Dash had developed a hundredth chin as she began to cover the entire planet. As Dash grew and grew, she became more and more greedy.

When Dash had finally stopped to catch her breath, her flabby body was dwarfing the earth easily. The mane 5 were relieved that the feeding frenzy had subsided… but…

Twilight was furious. “Now you’re crushing the entire world!!!” Twilight had started to charge up her horn. “Now we’re going to use brute force on yo-“

Before Twilight could finish her sentence, Dash let out a powerful burp-
“BWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARP!!!!”
It was strong enough to launch her and the four others on her fat to be launched away, deep into space. “Tyhpical Twhilight… aowaysth hasth too much to sthay…” Dash wheezed.

The light blue blob was now floating freely through space. Dash’s massive belly had crushed the planet entirely, making HER the new earth. “Besht… flihght… evher..” she wheezed as her flab jiggled non-stop, free of gravity.

She looked far off into the distance past the ginormous fat folds and saw a familiar light in the distance. It was the Sun, and Dash felt a rumble in her black hole of a stomach. “Hungrhy… nothin’ cahn… ouhtmatch me…”

Even though she lacked in magic, she was confident in the task of devouring such a large object. Her fantasies of being the biggest thing alive have taken over her brain.

Dash had took a GINORMOUS breath as the sun started moving towards her. It took a few minutes, but it had finally reached the light blue glutton. Like a filly eating their soup at supper, Dash was slurping up the Star like a wild beast. Dash’s body exploded in weight as her belly, butt, cheeks and chins started to outgrow the solar system. Neighboring planets also weren’t safe as they were crushed by the light blue mass and pulled towards Dash’s mouth. In about half an hour, the sun and objects in the local solar system were completely consumed by the former athlete.

But, she wasn’t done yet as other stars and planetoids were caught into the path. The whole galaxy was eaten within a single hour. Dash’s fat expanded like wildfire as it was reaching the outer edges of the universe as Dash are clusters upon clusters of galaxies.

It didn’t take long for her to cover the entire universe. “Awh mahn… nohthing left to eaht…” Dash moaned as her body, now weighing in the decillions broke the barriers of the known space. On the bright side, she had now become the biggest thing ever, free to float around endlessly (which is a great substitute for the flying she has done eons ago.). “Besht…dhay…evher…” Dash wheezed in happiness.
© Copyright 2022 Spendaman67 (spendaman67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285000-Rainblob-Dash-MLPFIM-WEIGHT-GAIN