*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288094-A-Loyal-Untrustworthy-Demon-Part-04
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Serial · Erotica · #2288094
The pervy land lord gets more then he bargained for while signing something he shouldn't..
“Keep going!” A man grunted in desperation.

“More! Fuck me harder!” A woman cried.

The house echoed with the sound of wild thrusting and bed squeaking.

“YES! Right there!” A man panted and a women groaned in delight. “Yes, so close! Almost…”

The Overweight man fucked Mizoth for a few seconds before she felt him twitching inside her. “G-going to… CUM!” he cried bucking balls deep inside her, his seed spurting out deep inside her.

“YES!” Mizoth climaxed, wrapping her legs around him, her pussy quivering, milking him of his seed.

“So… good…” the man panted, collapsing atop her.

Even though the mattress sunk with his weight, Mizoth didn’t even feel it. Licking her lips, she clenched and milked his softening cock. Moaning, she picked his head up and kissed him. That bit of stimulation was enough to get him going again. Pushing himself up, his tongue dove into her mouth as his other hand grabbed and rubbed her breast. So good… Mizoth moaned.

As she clenched, his seed was drawn into her womb where it faded into energy and absorbed by her. As they kissed, she inhaled. Drawing out a sliver of sparkling white soul. Her eyes rolled back as that bit of energy seeped into her very being. Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes. “What more?”

Wiping the sweat form his brow he chuckled. “Just give me… a few minutes.”

Mizoth rolled her eyes and breathed out. Blowing a puff of barely glowing grey smoke in his face. That twisted and forced its way into his mouth and nose.

If the man noticed, the surge of horny energy flooding his cock overwrote his caution. “Fuck yes!” he cried, bucking into her once more.

“Good boy…” she moaned, going lax and letting him do whatever he wished.

“So good, fuck you feel so good.” He cried grabbing both her tits, squeezing and pulling at them. “Your tits are amazing… your pussy… fuck I’m… I’m…. oh fuck!” he cried bucking in, his cock spasming. Though his balls were spent, his cock shot out a rope of energy that Mizoth’s womb greedily absorbed. “S-sorry… I’m… usually… fuck….” He grinned looking down at her, his eyes full of lust. “You caught me off guard. I’m normally far better than this…” he chuckled nervously.

Mizoth lent up, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling her up to his face. “Don’t apologies. You’re making me feel so good, so keep going. Do what ever you want with me.” She kissed him again, sucking more soul from his mouth before blowing a slightly brighter smoke into him.

“Will do!” he laughed not questioning the surge of strength. Pushing her back down, grabbing her leg, he held them above her head. Letting him penetrate her even further. “Fuck, your pussy is the best I’ve ever felt… fuck!”

Mizoth laughed. “Do you want to fuck it forever?”

“YES!” he laughed. “I never want to leave it!”

Mizoth looked him in the eyes. “What would you do to never leave it?”

Grunting he paused for a few moments panting heavily before resuming. “Anything, I’d do anything!”

Mizoth smiled. “Will you give me anything?”

“Yes!” he grunted, his hips shaking, his arms shaking.

“Then give me your soul.” Mizoth removed her leg form his grip, wrapped them around his waist and pulled him over. Flipping him onto his back while she rolled over atop him. Sitting above him, she looked down at her meal licking her lips.

The man smiled reaching up to play with her tits. “Your… so… so…”

She lent down, silencing him with a finger. “Shh.” Her hips rose up and down fucking him.
“Fuck…”

“Mm, if you give me your soul, I’ll let you fuck me whenever I want.” Mizoth whispered to him.

“Fuck yes…” he grunting bucking.

“Say it.”

“Say what?” he frowned.

“Say you’ll give me your soul.”

He laughed letting go of a breast to slap her ass. “If you let me fuck you every day from now on sure. I’ll give you, my soul.”
As soon as he finished speaking Mizoth’s eyes melted into flames. “Deal!” She smirked and in a flash of fire a scroll appeared above the man’s head. Upon it, written in fire were the terms of the deal and at the bottom appeared a brightly glowing mark. Mizoth grabbed it and made it vanish into her soul in a burst of fire.

“W-what was that?” the man looked up from her chest.

Mizoth rose up and slammed back down making him cry out in delight as she fucked him harder. “Nothing my pet.” After a few more strike the man cried out climaxing. Mizoth absorbed even more of him. Looking down at her pet she wiped the hair from his face. “How do you feel?”

“Amazing…” the man laughed. “You feel so fucking good… lets do this every day…”

Mizoth laughed. “That’s the deal.” She clenched around his cock. “Apart of it anyway.” Licking her lips, she touched his nose coming face to face with him. “Tell, me. How many more women are you spying on?”

The man chuckled nervously. “That’s… a few… maybe six… seven… eight.”

Mizoth gasped in delight. “You are a naughty boy! I love it.” She clenched around his cock sitting back up. “How would you like to see me fuck them all?”

The man’s eyes lit up, his cock throbbing in arousal. “Yes, please!”

“Yeah?” she grabbed her own tits. “Tell me how to access their computer like you did mine.”

“When you turn it on, hold down the f5 and f8 keys.” He bucked up into her.

“Thank you, my pet. Do you want to have even more fun?”

He nodded.

Leaning over him, she brought her nipple to his mouth. “Then suckle from me.” She moaned. He didn’t have to be told twice, latching and suckling hungrily. “Good boy…” she smiled feeling him drink her milk as fatigue washed dover her. “That’s enough.” She said leaning back up, he came away from her with a ‘slurp.’

“That tasted so good!” he laughed.

Mizoth licked her lips looking down at him. Feeling his cock engorge far beyond what it was before. Grinding herself on it, she made him groaned and buck. “Want to fuck me again?”

“Fuck yes! But… I want your ass!”
Mizoth laughed getting off him and bending over. “Fuck my ass, you naughty boy!” she spread herself wide and wagged her ass.

Jumping up, he slapped her ass before slapping her with his massive cock. “I’m going to wreck this dirty hole!”

“Yes please! fuck your naughty Mistress!”

“Yes mam!” he lined up and bucked in. “FUCK!” he cried. “So Tight!”
“Mm, yes. Good girl.” Mizoth said looking back.

Fucking her, slapping her fat ass, the man was having a wild time. “So, fucking…” he said his voice deep. “Good!” his voice cracked becoming strangely high pitched.

“That’s good. Harder, fuck me harder.” Mizoth said watching the show.

“Yes.” He said his voice manly. “Mam!” his voice sounding like a woman’s.
After a few moments he frowned, and stopped thrusting. “Wh-whats…” his voice seamed girly. “What’s happening?”

Mizoth smiled back at him. “Not much, just making you a better pet.”

He tilted his head as his body rippled. Looking down his eyes went wide. His fat was moving, shifting across his body to his chest forming two massive tits. He grabbed them trying to stop it, but he cried out as he touched them. His eyes rolling back in pleasure. “So good!” he panted as his tits grew larger, filling out his hands and spilling out through his fingers. Only stopping when they grew larger than his head. His hands, where groping, his eyes wavering. As the remaining fat rushed to his ass, plumping it out even more.
Mizoth pulled with her mind as her toy grow to the right size and the magic changed. Changing the man’s appearance, making his face softer and sharper, his beard vanished and hair grew longer. Soon his body changed as well, becoming thinner, curvier and a bit taller. In moments what was an overweight man, was now a blonde bimbo with huge tits, a fat ass with a feminine form. But it wasn’t done, everything not used rushed to her balls, making them swell with cum.

Panting, she looked over to Mizoth, confusion battling lust. “W-what… what… did you do to me?!” she shrieked.

“Nothing permanent.” Mizoth smiled back. “If you can pull out of me, and stay out the magic will wear off. If you cum however…” Mizoth shrugged tightening her ass.

“Fuck!” she bent over grabbing Mizoth’s ass. “Let… go!” she tried pulling back, but her cock was so much bigger. “Oh, fuck I feel so… so hard… so big…” she groaned. “My balls… of fuck… fuck… fuck!”

“What’s the matter?” Mizoth laughed. “If you don’t pull out soon, you’ll become a woman forever!”

The woman groaned and pulled back, inch by inch until finally her cock sprung free from Mizoth. Tongue hanging out, dripping with sweat and her cock throbbing so hard. The woman half smiled. “I… I… turn… me…”

Mizoth smiled and wagged her hips, letting her ass touch the throbbing cock and, in a flash, she revealed her true form. Rolling over, spreading her legs she pulled her pussy apart. “You sure you don’t want to fuck this?” she asked. Her hot dripping hole gapping and winking to the woman.

The woman’s eyes bulged and stared into Mizoth’s hole. “No… I… shouldn’t… I… I…” her cock throbbed harder. “Fuck it.” She said deadpanned and took the plunge.
© Copyright 2023 MindsEyeToReality (rin747 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288094-A-Loyal-Untrustworthy-Demon-Part-04