*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288095-A-Loyal-Untrustworthy-Demon-Part-05
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Erotica · #2288095
Mizoth gives Sarah an expansive preposition...
On the other side of the city, Sarah sat at her desk questioning her will to live. Not only was she late, but her boss had woken up on the wrong side of the bed. And was using her as a punching bag. For the better part of an hour, she was made to sit there as her past month’s work was ripped to shreds. With a deep sigh, she sat back down at her desk with her head in her hands.

“The Bitch strikes again.” Lola said in solidarity.

“Yeah…” Sarah groaned.

“At least you weren’t fired.” Lola joked.

“That would be a blessing…” Sarah mumbled.

“Just one report at a time.” Lola rolled away back to her desk.

Easy for you to say. You don’t have a fucking demon back home! Sarah inhaled and looked over all the work she would have to do. She shivered, as if being watched. Looking over she saw her boss glaring at her. Sarah grabbed a report and put it in front of her, showing her Boss that she was working. Her Boss nodded, closing the blinds. Fucking Bitch. Sarah grumbled getting to work. Wouldn’t be so bitchy if you… Sarah looked up. No! even if she’s a bitch I’m not giving her to Mizoth… she glanced to the office. To what should’ve been her office. No! she looked away. I’m not stooping so low. After a few moments she glanced back over...

Another day down, Sarah returned home. Fatigued, and depressed she trudged through the door. Her brief case in one hand and a stack of paper in the other. Dropping the later on the coffee table she tossed her briefcase on the couch, going to retrieve a beer form the fridge. Cracking it open she drank half of it before stopping. The fuck are you doing. You have work to do… sighing she looked over to the work. “Later…” she decided. With a sigh she looked for food, only to grumble. She wasn’t in the mood to cook did she want take out. Suddenly she looked up. “Mizoth!”
“Yes Mistress?”
“Cook me dinner.”
“At once Mistress!” Mizoth bowed taking to the task.

Sarah stepped out of the way nodding. If she’s my slave then why the fuck not. With that taken care of she went to change. I wonder if I could get her to do… she trailed off stepping into her bedroom. “MIZOTH!” she shouted.

“Yes Mis-”

“Who the fuck is that?!” Sarah pointed to the naked woman lying on her bed.

Mizoth blushed. “Oh her… I think she’s your land lord.”

“My land lord? He’s a middle age fat guy? This…” she gestured to the shapely woman. “Besides, why the fuck do you have a woman in my bed?!”

Mizoth ignored the question, reaching up and grabbing something out of the ceiling light cover. “Your land lord seems to be watching his female clientele.” She held up a small camera.

Sarah’s eyes bulged. “He did what?!” she turned to the woman. “What the hell did you DO!”
The woman was far too out of it to respond.

“Easy Mistress.” Mizoth came up behind her. “I’ve subdued her.”

“Subdued…” it took a few moments for Sarah to come to grips with what was in front of her. “You turned him…”

“Yep.” Mizoth laughed coming around to crouch next to the woman. “He loved looking at woman so much, I turned him into one!” she laughed, her hand going to play with the woman’s pussy.

Sarah looked over her ‘landlord’. “Th… I…” she sighed. “Why? Why not just call the police?”

Mizoth snickered. “I’m not about to reveal myself to police. And I doubt you want to explain why you have a demon in your home.”

Sarah stammered several times before sighing and rubbing her eyes. “I’m not in the mood to deal with this…” she turned making to undress, but she couldn’t bring herself to.

“I’ve removed all the cameras Mistress.”

Sarah still didn’t remove her cloths. Sighing she left and went to lie down on the couch. God fucking dam it… what are you going to throw at me next universe?

As if answering her, Mizoth lent over her. “You seem down Mistress? Want a massage.”

“Just leave me…” she paused. “Actually, I wouldn’t mind one…”


“Oh… fuck… yes…” Sarah moaned as Mizoth’s hot hands kneaded her back and shoulders. Every pass Mizoth would uncover and melt away another layer of repressed stress.
“Want me to give you a full body massage?”
Currently she was topless face down in her couch. “Yes…” Sarah moaned before she could stop herself. But before she could change her answer, Mizoth struck. Her hot hands rubbing along her arms. “Oh…” she closed her eyes. “Yes…”

In no time at all, Sarah was naked before Mizoth once again being pleasured. This time however, Sarah was fully aware of what was happening, and loved every second of it. Mizoth’s hands were like magic, she’d never been so relaxed. As Mizoth worked on her feet, Sarah turned her head to look at the pile of paper. “Know anything about business?”

Mizoth chuckled. “No. sorry.”

“Shame… half tempted to make you do all this…”

“Give me a week and I might. Though… if you wish I can make it easier for you…”

“Don’t worry, just keep rubbing.”

“You sure? Its quite easy to make you smarter.”

Sarah looked back frowning.
“Well, I have another source of Soul wisps so…”

After a few moments, Sarah’s mind clicked into gear. “Wait… so… your actually milking him… her… of soul wisps?”

“Of course.” Mizoth licked her lips.

Sarah half grinned. “So… that means… you’ll be fucking her from now on?”

Mizoth laughed. “Sorry Mistress. But no.” Sarah frowned. “Sorry to say, but everything I take from him won’t count towards your debt.”

Sarah wiggle from Mizoth’s hands, sitting up. “W-why not?” she asked covering her chest. “I thought you said…”

“I said if you give me people. I caught her myself.” Mizoth’s smile seemed to become incredibly evil.

Sarah stumbled over a few words. “B-but… you said you could make me smarter. Aren’t you using her to do it?”

“I will be yes. But that doesn’t mean she has anything to do with you.”

Sarah’s mood sunk. Shat-on all over once again…

“But…” Mizoth continued.

Sarah looked up. “Out with-it demon. What scheme are you concocting?”

Mizoth chuckled. “Simple. I can alter our deal to use her against your debt.”

“What for? What’s in it for you?”

“For me? Not much… I just want… your tits to be a bit bigger…” she grinned.

Sarah flinched looking down. “What wrong with my boobs?”

“Nothing. But they are a bit small.” Mizoth lent back. “If you allow me to modify them a bit, I’ll allow that woman’s soul wisps against your debt.” Mizoth held out a hand.

Sarah made no move to shake it. “Modify my boobs, how?” Though she would never consider letting the demon alter her in any way. The notion of punishing her landlord and shortening her debt was too much to pass up.

“Make them an inch bigger and more sensitive by half again of what they are.” Mizoth said without hesitation.

Sarah became acutely aware of her body. She didn’t want to do this, nor did she want to let the opportunity to pass. “Or…” she looked up. “I order you to use that woman’s soul wisps against my debt.” Sarah smiled. Checkmate demon.
© Copyright 2023 MindsEyeToReality (rin747 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288095-A-Loyal-Untrustworthy-Demon-Part-05