*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288684-The-Lonely-Giantess-of-Skyrim
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2288684
A boy finds a giantess in the wilds of Skyrim. (Reference: look up Mihail Giantess mod)
(Quick Author’s Note: for reference, the giantess looks like the ones in the Skyrim mods created by Mihail)


A cold, windy night across the harsh land of Skyrim, as the people of Whiterun began to settle in for the night. One such person was Kylor, a young Nord boy, age 12.
Ky did jobs around the city, trying to stay busy most days. However, when the sun went down, he had no real bed to go to, nor parents to kiss him goodnight. Ky was an orphan. Two years prior, his father, a late imperial soldier, was killed in an ambush by the Stormcloaks. His mother, stricken with grief, drank herself into a depression and died of sickness a year after her husband. Kylor was left alone.
On this night, Ky nestled into a hay pile to sleep, something he did often. The guards paid him no mind, so long as he didn’t harm anyone, nor steal from the stands.
As morning came, Ky went off to see if anyone needed any work done. However, as he walked to the market, he was bumped by a strange person wearing a hood. He looked at the stranger, seeing their eyes. The stranger had seen Ky leave the hay pile and watched as he left to the market square. The child felt a chill up his spine, and hurried his walk.
After doing some jobs for some people, earning himself a few gold coins, Ky decided to treat himself to a meal.
Meanwhile, the hooded figure made his way through the market, heading to Belethor’s general goods store.
“Afternoon,” the man said.
“What can I help you with?” Belethor asked.
“I was wondering if I could trouble you for a necklace for my wife?” the hooded man asked.
“Necklaces?” the merchant replied, “I believe I have one just in the room in the back. Hold on.”
As Belethor left the front, the hooded figure looked around and grabbed whatever looked valuable. He then walked around, acting as if he hadn’t done anything.
Belethor returned with a golden necklace.
“Might this strike her fancy?” he asked.
The hooded man ignored the question.
“Say, do you happen to know that boy who came in here?”
“Boy?” Belethor asked.
“Yes, this young boy with brown hair and a blue shirt,” the man continued, “said he worked for you. Came in and grabbed a bunch of stuff from around the store and said it was for someone across town. Left just a minute ago.”
Belethor dropped the necklace.
“I don’t have someone of that description working for me!” he exclaimed, “By the gods, I’ve been robbed!!”
Belethor ran out of his store, leaving the man to quickly grab the necklace and follow.
Kylor sat by a house and ate a small block of cheese and some bread, bought with the money he earned. Sudden running steps caught his attention. Guards ran right up to the boy.
“You there! Orphan!” one said.
“M-me??” the boy replied.
“You’re wanted for the crime of robbery!”
“Robbery??” Kylor asked, “I didn’t rob anyone!”
Belethor and the hooded man walked up.
“That’s him!” the man said, “I saw him enter this man’s store and grab some items!”
“W-what?? I didn’t steal anything!!” Ky said, on the verge of tears.
The hooded man walked over to the hay pile Ky slept in.
“I saw this boy in this hay pile last night,” he said, “perhaps he stores stolen goods in here!”
The hooded man pulled a few small trinkets from out of his sleeves as he reached into the hay pile.
“A-ha!!” he shouted, pulling out a few rings and some expensive gloves.
“W-WAIT!!” Ky cried, “I’M BEING FRAMED!!”
The guards went for the boy, not saying another word. Ky got up and ran.
“STOP HIM!!” the guards shouted.
Ky ran through the streets of Whiterun. All the guards were looking for him. The child found a carriage with some barrels. One as such was empty. He hopped in and closed the lid.
The carriage driver got on and whipped his horse. The boy escaped the city unseen.
For what might’ve been an hour, Ky stayed hidden in the barrel until the carriage came to a stop. He peeked out from a hole in the barrel and saw the driver get off. The man walked into a tavern. Ky saw the opportunity to leave the barrel.
The boy wandered the land, far away from Whiterun. The wind was harsh as the night grew dark.
Ky found a large tree to sleep under. The boy huddled himself tight. He began to cry. First his parents had died, now he had been driven out of his home. He knew the hooded man framed him, but the guards simply would not listen to a kid, let alone an orphan.
The sound of wolves, bears, and saber cats in the distance, frightened the boy as he tried to get some kind of sleep.
The following morning, Ky was awoken to a hard nudge. Startled, he jolted awake. He looked up to see a dark elf woman standing over him, flanked by two men.
“You lost kid?” she said snarkily.
“N-no,” Ky replied.
“Oh yeah? Well I think you are!”
The men approached the boy and lifted him up by his arms.
“Shake him loose, boys,” the woman demanded.
The men searched Ky, finding his pouch of gold.
“That’s mine!!” he whimpered.
“Not anymore,” the woman laughed, “Now it belongs to Ruby the Rude!”
The boy cried.
“How can this get any worse??” he thought to himself.
Soon, the boy was bound by his wrists and was being dragged along by the trio of bandits. Ruby walked with a snobby swagger, leading her two henchmen, one of which pulled Ky along.
The boy was frightened of what they’d do to him. He didn’t want to become some slave or be sold off to some cult as a sacrifice. The bandits came to a stop at a small lake for a rest. Ky was tied up to a tree. Ruby put her things aside. The bandit must’ve been lacking in brains as she placed her dagger near the child.
As the bandits stopped by the lake for a wash and rest, Ky tried to reach the dagger with his foot. Little by little, he inched the small blade closer by the toe of his boot. The metal clanged as it fell off the bag strap, making Ky flinch.
Fortunately, the bandits hadn’t noticed.
The boy stepped on the dagger and brought it right up to him. Ky reached out with his bound hands and grabbed the weapon. He took hold of the dagger and began to slowly cut away at his rope bindings.
After minutes of slow cutting, Ky freed himself.
Just then-
“HEY!!!” Ruby shouted, “GET BACK HERE!!!”
Ky bolted for his life, the dagger at hand. The bandits stalled as they had to get their things.
“AW HE GOT MY FAVORITE GLASS DAGGER!!” Ruby complained.
Ky kept running, tears in his eyes.
“I SEE HIM!!” one of Ruby’s men shouted, not far away.
Ky ran across a field as fast as his legs could carry him, but the child grew tired. He fell of exhaustion and panted. Just before him was a massive cave entrance, decorated on the edges with bones and a dragon skull on top.
“GOT YOU!!” Ruby shouted.
Ky turned to see the bandits approaching.
“Nowhere left to run!” one of the henchmen taunted.
Ky pointed the glass dagger at the trio, shaking.
“Oh please!” Ruby laughed, “You can’t do anything with that!”
As she approached, Ky swung his arm, cutting the woman’s shoulder.
“OW!!!” she shouted “YOU LITTLE SKEEVER!!!”
Ruby kicked the dagger out of Ky’s hands and shoved him down.
“Forget imprisonment!” she said, “I’m killing you right here!!”
Ky covered his eyes in fear.
Just then, the ground shook. The three bandits looked around, confused.
“What the?”
The ground shook again, even greater than before. Seconds later, it shook more violently.
“What’s going on??” Ruby shouted.
Just then, the bandit was grabbed. A massive hand had the woman in its grasp. She screamed and kicked, as the large creature threw her aside.
Ky looked up, and saw a massive, nearly 15 foot tall, giantess.
“A GIANT!!!” one of Ruby’s men shouted.
The giantess roared angrily at the intruders. With a sway of one of her legs, she kicked one of the men hard. His body went limp from sheer force.
The other man had even worse luck. The giantess raised her massive hammer high and brought it down with great force. The bandit’s scream was cut short as the stone weapon crushed him into a bloody mess. The ground shook from the force of the impact.
Ky watched as the giantess stood tall again. Ruby, attempting to recover from being thrown, tried to crawl away. The giantess saw the bandit trying to escape. She stomped over to the wounded woman and grabbed her once more. She lifted the elf up high and growled. The giantess opened her mouth wide and lowered Ruby’s head into it.
The dark elf screamed as she was lowered into the wet pit.
“NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO-!!!!!”
*CRONCH*
The giantess bit Ruby’s head clean off. The bandit’s lifeless body went limp as the giantess chewed the head within her mouth so passively, each crunch sending chills down Ky’s spine.
The boy watched on in fear, seeing the giantess eat the bandit’s head like nothing. He reached for the glass dagger in some attempt of self defense. As he did, the ground shook once again, the tremors approaching him.
As he turned, Ky saw the massive sole of the giantess coming down upon him.
“NO NO NO!!!” he screamed.
Between her massive toes, Ky could see the giantess’s scowling face.
“NO NO PLEASE!!!”
The giantess lowered her foot completely down, pinning the child to the ground. Ky’s face was squished up against the meaty sole as she applied just a little pressure. The child’s breath began to escape him.
“P-please… don’t k-kill me…”
Ky’s arms reached out, patting the top of her giant foot, in any form of retaliation.
The giantess shifted her foot, the boy’s face poking from between her toes. She was able to see his face. Suddenly, she stopped. Ky looked up and saw her expression. She looked shocked as she raised a hand to her mouth.
The giantess lifted her foot off the child. Ky gasped for air and coughed. Nearly twelve-hundred pounds lifted off the boy in an instant. Ky panted for air as he saw the giantess kneel down. With what strength he had, Ky tried to back away.
The giantess had seemingly mistaken the boy for one of the bandits. Had she not seen his face, she surely would’ve crushed him beneath her foot.
Ky’s eyes poured with tears as he backed away in fright. But the giantess reached out and grabbed him.
“P-please don’t hurt me,” he panted.
But the giantess’s grasp was gentle, almost as if she allowed him to sit in her hand like a chair. She stood tall and brought the child close, inspecting him. Ky had caught his breath, but was still frightened. However, he observed the giantess’s expression. She looked almost worried. Using her other hand, she gently stroked the boy’s cheek with her fat index finger. Ky didn’t dare resist, but something about her sudden shift in mood seemed genuine to him. He reached out and placed his hand on her giant cheek. Gazing into her massive eyes, he saw gentle kindness.
“I-I-I’m okay,” he stuttered.
The giantess cooed in response. She brought him close to her mouth. For a moment, Ky shut his eyes, nearly expecting the same fate as Ruby. However, he felt plushness take over his face.
The giantess was kissing the child, out of comfort and as an apology.
As the giantess pulled the boy away, he let out a nervous chuckle. The giantess tilted her head and pointed at the body of Ruby, dead on the ground a ways away.
Ky didn’t understand at first, but he soon pieced together what was going on.
“Sh-she kidnapped me,” he stuttered.
The giantess placed her opposite hand over her mouth in concern. She then pointed up at the cave before them, then at the boy. Ky understood.
“No, she didn’t take me from my home,” he said, “I… don’t have a home, actually.”
The giantess’s eyes widened in shock.
“I’m… an orphan… my father died two years ago and my mother died a year ago. I lived in Whiterun.”
The giantess tilted her head, confused.
“Whiterun,” he repeated, “the city to the north, with the really big palace on the top of the hill.”
The giantess cooed and nodded slowly.
“But… just yesterday, some man accused me of a crime I didn’t do... the guards tried to catch me, but I escaped. And now, I have no home.”
Ky heard the giantess make a strange sound repeatedly. He looked up, seeing tears in her giant eyes. She was crying.
Just then, she held him close to her face, hugging him. Ky felt all his emotions surface, as he too teared up and cried. For once, someone was giving him comfort for all his grief and loneliness.
The giantess carried Ky into her cave. Inside was a giant campfire, chests stacked upon each other, a mural on the wall, and a massive pile of furs as long as she was tall, seemingly her bed.
She sat in a cross legged position and sat the boy in her lap. She gently petted his head. Ky smiled, feeling her soft fingers be ever so gentle with him.
“You live… alone?” he asked, “I thought giants lived with families, or tribes?”
The giantess looked down, seemingly sadly. She pointed at the mural on the wall. It seemingly depicted three giants. One male, one female, and one child.
“Is that… your family?” Ky asked.
She nodded in response.
“Where are they?”
The giantess hesitated to reply. She slowly placed her hand over the mural, covering the male and child paintings with her hand, leaving the female painting uncovered.
Ky took a minute, but he finally understood. Just like him, she too was left alone.
Ky didn’t know what to do. In a moment of helplessness, he put his arms up against the giantess’s belly and nuzzled her as best he could, in an attempt for a hug as well. The giantess began to cry again. Ky understood her sorrow and grief. He hated being alone, and felt as though she did too.
A giant hand was placed upon Ky’s back as the giantess accepted his “embrace”.
The giantess picked up the child once more. As she lifted him to her eye sight, Ky hugged her fingers close. The giantess smiled and brought the boy to her face. She repeatedly gave him kisses and cooed. Ky giggled as she did. The two had lost what they had, and gained something new that night.
As the moon rose high, the giantess laid across her massive fur bed. Ky laid across her soft belly, her hand blanketing him gently. The two slept peacefully. The giantess mother and her Nord son felt peace for the first time, in a long time.

-EPILOGUE-
The hooded thief walked along the roads gleefully, his bag of trinkets and stolen object at his side. He stopped by a river and decided to wash his face.
As he dipped his hands in the water, the ground shook periodically. He looked around, confused.
The tremors grew more violent, seemingly getting closer. The man fell over as one particular shake came from right behind him. A giant foot landed right next to the man, causing him to panic. He looked up and saw a giantess, with a familiar little child upon her shoulder.
“That’s him, mama!!“ Ky said, “That’s the man who framed me in Whiterun!!”
“M-Mama??” the man stammered.
The giantess angrily reached out and grabbed the man, lifting him up.
“HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!” he shouted, “IT WAS NO HARM, REALLY!! RIGHT?? I MEAN, YOU WANT SOME OF THE STUFF IN MY BAG?? OR ALL OF IT??”
Ky smiled and waved at the man. His giant mother tilted the man’s head downward and opened her mouth wide.
“Wait… WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!”
The man’s head was lowered into the giantess’s gaping mouth.
“NO NO NO NO N-!!!!!”
*CRONCH*
© Copyright 2023 TheMicroWolf (writingwolfboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288684-The-Lonely-Giantess-of-Skyrim