*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289284-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Novel · Sci-fi · #2289284
We follow Michael (16) and his cousin Branden(16) Hearus, on a adventure that changes them
There I was pathetic getting hit by hit. James had finally stopped, I felt relieved. "Have you had enough yet." I jokingly replied "How much is enough." He then said "I'm done with you freakous" as he said punching me. "It's actually Hearus", I made a slight chuckle and I was getting punched. I peeked away and I saw Branden. I thought to myself "Oh, God, I don't need him!!". Branden simply told them to back off but they're idiocy kept him in they're place. So Branden being the protective cousin he pushed James and said " I'm not gonna tell you again stay away from my cousin". James walked away and said to me with a hideous look " Next time you won't be so lucky".

Branden helped me up and said "Michael you've got to stop getting yourself in these situations", He says that every time I get in a situation like that, I then naturally got annoyed "I think I can handle myself, this may come as a surprise but I don't need your help all the time". He looked a little shocked,"At least I'm not getting beatin' up by James Catterson every day!" I then got VERY annoyed and walked home. I walked in the door and my mom immediately gasped and asked why I had bruises and a bleeding leg. "I uh..fell". She then said this looks worse than just a fall. I said "Umm...it was a really rough fall". I then darted upstairs to my room, and went to sleep ready for the weekend.
That next day I woke up late, "Guess being in pain wants you to keep lying down" I thought to my self. I got up, got breakfast, and watched TV. A couple hours later by and I heard the door bell ring, there was no one there but..there was a letter on the ground??
The letter read "To Michael Hearus".

I read the letter it said "classified information do not share" it then said "I need you, come to 7789 Suburban Drive". It looked very suspicious so I threw it away. Then about 4 days later I got the same letter! "classified information do not share. We need you, come to 7789 Suburban Drive". So I decided to throw it away again, yet I didn't think they would send me another one. So I made the decision to go, I looked up the address online and it said it was 7.9 miles away. So I decided to bike there and keep my phone just in case something happened. When I got there it said no trespassing it was a small white building with a two car garage. I walked knocked and then heard a voice coming outta no where. he said "look up". I looked around like a crazy person, he said "up to your right". He then asked me to state my name, "Michael...Hearus". The door unlocked.


© Copyright 2023 Cvwriter (cvwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289284-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee