*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290090-Brets-Day-Off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Robby
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2290090
Commission I made for someone. Contains OC x canon, farts, flattening, and other stuff

Summary:
Bret tries to enjoy his day off but no matter what direction he turns to, an ass is waiting to flatten him and stuff him full of fumes.



----------

Darkness filled the room as soft snoring could be heard coming from the bed. Outside the window, the sun could be seen rising over the trees and other homes in the neighborhood. Soon, the sunlight began seeping through the window and hitting the person sleeping in the bed. Scrunching up his face, they turned the opposite direction and covered themselves with a blanket to use as a shield against the light. Thinking that he has succeeded, he returns to snoring only to have his alarm clock begin ringing. The loud buzzing it made caused him to groan in annoyance as he sat up and turned it off. After stretching his arms to the sides and twisting around, he began to get himself out of bed. He slipped his feet into some slippers and got up to walk to a mirror on a dresser. Looking up, he saw a man looking back at him. The same man he saw everyday…..Bret.

Bret wasn't that much of a big deal of a man. He had a normal job at a pub where he would usually work his butt off. He lived in a pretty nice home considering where he worked and he had the usual hobbies of sometimes reading, watching TV, or just relaxing. There wasn't anything really interesting about him at all. He was the same like everyone else. He put his feet through his pants one leg at a time. The same goes for his shirt and jacket. Once dressed, he picked up his phone to see the time and date. A small amount of relief went through him as he made an important discovery…..it was his day off!

Bret raised his fist in the air and followed it up with a rather joyful "Yessss!" It's been such a long time since he had a day off. Putting his phone back on his nightstand, Bret rushed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast of cereal and rushed to the living room to flop on his couch. He let out a joyful sigh as he let himself sink into the goodness of the cushions. As of now, he didn't have a care in the whole world. All he had to worry about today was whether he slept the entire day away and even then, it wouldn't be so bad. Just as he shut his eyes, a knock was heard at the front door.

A groan escaped his mouth as he turned away and covered his ears, hoping it would go away if he ignored it. Yet the knocking continued, actually becoming even louder. Giving in, Bret got to his feet and began to approach the door. In his mind, he repeatedly said the same prayer to himself. "Please don't let it be one of them! Please!" And by the time he got halfway to the door, he was greeted with the same cheerful and girlish voice. "Oh, Breeeet~! Are you here? I remembered it's your day off and wanted to see yoooou~!" He scoffed and slouched, still approaching the door. "Of COURSE she knew it was my day off…." He told himself. Finally reaching the door, he turned the knob and opened the door with a groan. Like almost everyday, he was greeted with the same cheerful smile from his lifelong childhood "friend". "Haah…..hey, Ochako….."

There in front of him stood the very hero in training, Uraraka Ochako. Capable of manipulating gravity, she was enrolled in a hero training academy where she would learn how to use her powers for good and more accordingly. Through the years, she had grown stronger and had much better control over her powers now. Though she would usually wear a school uniform while in class or a rather right and latex suit complete with a helmet, she stood before him today wearing a cute pink tank top with a heart on it that showed her midriff a little, a bow in her hair, and some jogger shorts that seemed to define her rather large hips. The very hips that she would use to tease Bret time and time again. And more so than often, do a lot more than just tease him. In her hands was a basket with a small cloth over it's sweet smelling contents. She always did enjoy sweets and baking them. Especially if they were made for Bret. Looking back up at her smiling and rosy cheeked face, he broke the silence with a question. "So why are you here at this time?"

Not really taken back by the rather negative tone in Bret's voice, Ochako held out the basket to him with her smile not budging an inch. "I remembered you had your day off today and figured you could start your day off with a few sweet buns from yours truly. Remember how much you used to love them when we were growing up~?" She leaned towards him, shaking her basket as if to tempt him into giving into the sweet buns she made.

Bret looked at the basket and crossed his arms. He DID remember tasting her baked goods. Mostly because he had to and didn't want to make her feel bad. She's definitely improved over the years, but that didn't fix the initial problem he has with her. Taking the basket, he removed the cloth to reveal fresh cinnamon buns within the basket. They did seem to be rather good, but he knew that the moment he accepted them, she'd invite herself inside like usual. And then the whole process would begin again. "Look…..they look good and you're sweet for making them for me but…." He stopped his sentence to look at her face once again which was beginning to dwindle into a sad frown. Her eyes glistened as if ready to cry and her mouth quivered like a sad child. "Haah….you really know how to push my buttons…." He thought to himself.

Taking the basket from her hands, he took a bun out to bite into. "Yep, good as usual." He said to her, still shallow and tone dead. Once again, her smile returned to her face as she walked over and hugged him. Bret could feel her breasts pressed right to his chest, grinding around like usual. At this moment, he knew that he was in for another day of trouble.

Despite being a normal person, Bret was actually cursed. Or gifted depended on how you want to see it. Any girl that practically sets their eyes on him becomes instantly enamored with him. They'd do what they could to try and get him alone just so they could have him to themselves. He's had this problem practically his entire life. Only escalating once he reached a certain age and became a full adult. He was apparently irresistible to women. And Ochako seemed to be no exception. He could feel himself get pushed back inside of his own home by her and saw as she shut the door herself once she was inside. It seems like she had trapped him in his own home once again. Rolling his eyes, he let out a defeated sigh. Now realizing how he was going to spend his day off.

With the two of them inside his home, Ochako looked up at him with a little smile. Her eyes glistened joyfully as she looked up at his practically emotionless face. "So, Bret…..you said you liked my buns~?" She asked him with a slightly more devious tone in her voice. Accustomed to this happening to him practically everyday, Bret let out another sigh as he nodded. "Then maybe I can give you different types of buns for you to try~" She turned around and backed up to him. Her soft and plush butt softly brushed against his crotch as some sort of tease. They would wiggle left and right and rub up and down as she continued to make her move on him. Bret just looked down with despair, wishing he could just have a day alone to himself. Instead, he was forced to spend it with a girl who just can't seem to take no for an answer.

Feeling his hands on her hips, Ochako let out a small squeal both from surprise and excitement. She turned back to look at him in the face. "B-Bret! You naughty boy! I knew you liked my fresh buns~!" Taken back a little by what she said, Bret just tried pushing her away from him. "N-No! It's not like that! Look…..you're cute and all but I REALLY want to spend the day alone! By myself! With NO ONE else but me!" He did his best to try and emphasize how badly he wanted her to go. Sadly, all she heard that came out of his mouth was him calling her cute. Taking it the wrong way, she continued backing herself up to him. She eventually began forcing herself enough that Bret began backing himself up back to the couch. Before he could even fall on the couch, his foot misstepped which caused him to fall to the ground and with his head looking up right at the ceiling and resting on the couch cushion.

Bret let out a pained groan as he felt his bottom grow sore from the impact. Looking forward, he was greeted once again by Ochako's wide, massive, soft, and jiggly cheeks. A blush covered his face from the sudden view. A giggle could be heard from Ochako herself as she looked back at him as she shook her hips to tease him. She stuck her tongue out and winked at him as a way to taunt him a bit more. Her cheeks jiggled and bounced each time she moved them left and right. Already, he could get the familiar aroma he would detect whenever he came across Ochako or pretty much any other girl…..ass musk.

Bret just stared up at her moving hips, entranced by the large cheeks dangling above his face. "How sweet of you to offer your own face to be my seat cushion, Bret! You always know how to treat a girl~" Bret had no response to her words as he just saw the enormous and bouncy rear end begin to descend on him until the usual noise was heard as it fell on him. SQUELCH!

Bret's world had suddenly turned completely dark. He could feel his face and head get squashed down by the mass of Ochako's soft and curvy cheeks. Molding his face into a pancake-like form and taking shape to fit her cheeks like a butt sticker. His legs would kick around as all of this was going on, doing his best to try and get away but to no avail. His hands would tap at her legs, soft thighs, the couch, and pretty much anywhere else he could reach. But no matter what he did, he just couldn't escape from underneath the soft and marshmallow-y tush.

Ochako on the other hand was having a terrific time. She would scoot her hips to the sides as well as forward and back. She couldn't recall how many times she's done this in her life. Ever since they were little, she remembered having a crush on him and wanting to be with him at every hour of the day. Even if Bret himself didn't return the same feelings. As the years went by, she would make more obvious advances towards him. It wasn't until highschool that she began doing stuff like this to him. Along with several other girls that saw him as eye candy (which was nearly every girl there).

After a short while of grinding, Ochako stopped to catch her breath and rest. Her eyes looked towards the basket that she had given Bret full of her baked goods now next to Bret on the floor. The tumble must've knocked them loose from his hand but it had thankfully retained it's contents. She reached down to grab it and began helping herself to some of her own cinnamon buns she had made earlier. "Mmmm! I like my buns too, Bret. They're so soft and warm, aren't they~" she added a small bounce, making Bret muffle out some more yells underneath his soft prison. "You know what else I like about my buns? The smell~!" That word alone was enough to make Bret freeze with fear. With having to go through this every single day, he figured he'd eventually grow accustomed to it as well but no matter what, he never did. Coming back to, he did his best to struggle once again to get Ochako off of him but it was no use. "Hahahahah! Sorry, Bret! But I can't let you go until I make sure you get a full sniff of my fresh bun smell! Get ready, because I think I feel some coming!"

Hearing her, Bret's legs kicked at a frantic speed. He needed to get out from underneath her as soon as possible but like several times before, he just can never manage to lift up a girl off of his face. His hands raised up to try and pry her off by her own hands grabbed his and held them tight. "Sorry, Bret! But I've been saving this one for a good while! Get ready!" Clenching her fists, squeezing her eyes, and puffing her cheeks, Ochako let out a roaring fart that was muffled thanks to Bret's face and then couch beneath both of them.

BBBRRRROOOOOAAARRRRPPPPPP!!!!

Bret felt the full force of the blast hit him head on like many times before. Not only his head, but his entire body shook as well as a good amount of the couch from the bubbly blast from Ochako's heavenly "buns''. The smell was beginning to cloud Bret's mind, his arms and legs twitching and trembling softly as Ochako smeared and grinded herself once again on his face to rub the smell further up his nose. It seemed to work perfectly as Bret could smell almost exactly what she had to eat before she showed up from the smell. He could detect the stench of rotten vegetables, old meat, and something cheesy. Most likely from her usual protein breakfast and health shake she has every morning to help stay in shape. She always mentioned how good it was going in, but how awful it was coming out. And unfortunately for Bret, he was witnessing it first hand just how horrible it was.

PprprRMMMBBBT
BBRRMMmmmbBBT
PLLRRBBBBRTT

Ochako continued to blast her heated farts right into Bret's face. Giggling to herself and still bouncing on his squashed head. The smile never once disappeared from her face unless she was grunting or trying harder to push out another fart. After a while of grinding Bret's face into oblivion, Ochako finally stopped once again and sighed in relief. Her hand rubbed her stomach, feeling as though she had just cleansed her body of whatever was making her feel ill or heavy. She took one sniff of the air and clenched her nose shut with her left hand. "Bleh! I'm so glad I have you to help me out with taking in the smell of my health foods, Bret! If you didn't, I'd be forced to smell this all day!" She used her free hand to fan away some of the green fumes that polluted the air around her.

She looked down to take notice of Bret's body. She noticed that his body had almost completely stopped moving aside from a few twitches from his fingers, legs, and barely detectable muffled speech from underneath her. "You okay down there, Bret sweetie~?" Lifting her soft and massive bum off of the couch, she looked back to check up on his condition. Her hand covered her mouth to keep her laughter under control once she saw that Bret's face had been plastered on the couch cushion in the shape of her asscheeks. His face now formed into two craters around where his eyes should be. Which were now swirling around from the hard gassing he just took from Ochako's pungent cheeks.

Sneaking in a few snickers after seeing the condition she had left Bret in, Ochako positioned herself just above his lips and spread her cheeks apart. Slowly moving down once again, she made sure that his mouth was positioned right at her crack. Once she was ready, she pressed herself back down on him. "Get ready for this, Bret!"

PPFFFFFFTTTTSSSSSSTTTTT…..

Much like an air pump to a bicycle wheel, Ochako began filling up brets flattened face back up with her own special brand of air. And almost like a balloon, Bret's squashed head began to reinflate. His face began to turn to a rather light apple green that began to darken, turning a bit dark blue from now having to actually taste her horrendous gas. Once his head regained its original shape, he expected Ochako to get off of him but she just seemed to continue this stream of disgusting air. There was so much of it that it began to come out of his nose. "Mmmm! Mmhhmmmhh! MMGGHH!!" He struggled and kicked, tapping at Ochako's check to get her attention. She turned around with a slight surprised look on her face. "Oops! Guess I got a little too carried away~!"

Lifting her gargantuan tush away from his face, Bret was free to once again breathe in fresh air. Or he would once he finished coughing up all the toxic gas that he was forced to take in just now. Puffs of green shades of smoke began to exit his mouth as the color on his face soon began to fade away back to normal. Tears streamed from his eyes as he had to once again sample the flavors and aroma of the awful winds. If anyone walked in just now, they might have guessed that Bret had eaten something too spicy to handle. All that was missing however would be the red on his face.

This went on for nearly two full minutes. It was only when Bret began actually getting in mouthfuls of clean air that he began getting back to his shakey feet. In his condition, he was lucky enough to make it back on the couch cushion where his head was previously resting. His mind began coming back to it's old senses as he began to finally get Ochako's vile winds out of his system. All that remained was the smell stuck in his nose (and most likely his face) and the taste stuck on his tongue. He figured he could tolerate that as long as Ochako didn't do much else. And that's when it popped into his head. Where is she?

He looked up from where he was sitting to look for her. He was a bit relieved yet worried to see that she was nowhere to be seen. For all he knew, she could suddenly drop down on him with her gravity powers. "That's it!" He shot up to his legs and looked up to be greeted by the very girl that had just filled his lungs with her rancid farts. She began to chortle like a small child whose parents found while playing hide and seek. "You found me, Bret!" Her arms extended towards him as she made herself known. "Now catch me!" Lifting her legs up in a sitting position, she stopped using her powers on herself and began to drop down towards Bret like a comet.

Bret could barely register what was going on. His face formed an expression of shock, and horror as he saw the two pillowy cheeks come down at him like a hand would to a mosquito. He hardly had any time to react and even if he did, he was too frozen in fear to do anything. Before he knew it, he felt the fabric of her shorts touch his face and along came the rest of her. The moment Ochako made full contact with the ground, a loud SQUELCH! was heard. She peeled her eyes open and looked around, seeing Bret was nowhere in sight. "Thanks for breaking my fall, Bret! I can always count on you for that~!"

Getting up from the ground, it was revealed that Bret had indeed cushioned her fall for her and with more than just his face this time. On her two asscheeks, Brets body was squashed like some sort of model made of clay. His shoes sprawled out and the rest of him facing towards her crack. Ochako looked back, seeing the new butt sticker that was Bret. A jiggle escaped her mouth just as her watch on her wrist began to go off. She looked at the time and sighed, a pouting expression forming on her face. "Looks like I gotta go, Bret…." Her hand reached back and began to peel an edge of him off, pulling the rest of him once she got a good enough grip.

FFFFLLLL-P!!

Like peeling off a piece of tap or a bandaid, Bret was peeled off of Ochako's backside. His face was formed in an expression of a daze with his eyes each spinning in a different direction and a groan coming out of his mouth. He was relieved to be off of her and even more so now that she was going to leave. Of course, it didn't last long once he saw her tush get closer once again. He felt her hand hold him there in place as she lifted up her leg. Like before, more rotten smelling wind began to spew out of her backdoor and go right up his mouth.

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAMMMMMMBBBBPPPTTTT!!!!

This time, his entire form began to grow back to normal. It was like a pool toy being blown into how Bret was coming back to normal. The entire time it went on, muffled complaints and whines could be heard coming from Brets end. But with his mouth being filled up by an eggy stench, it was hard to get his words out. Slowly, he could feel his body completely fill up with her stench. He was more than sure that she was taking her time to get the nose enjoyment out of this. He could even hear her giggle from over the sound of her cheeks vibrating and rippling.

Once he felt her hand let go of his head, he fell back on the couch cushion. His mouth gaping open as her dark yellowish gas slowly got out of him. He was so overwhelmed by the tastes and smell, he wasn't even choking on it coming back out of him a second time. Ochako looked back to see him with his pale eyes, dark blue face, and twitching fingers as soft groans escaped his mouth. Her sweet smile appeared on her face once again seeing how much he was "overjoyed" with her gas. She clasped her hands together and approached him, kissing his forehead. "Don't worry, Bret. I'll be back soon and we can have more fun! And I'll make sure to have another shake before coming back. Bye-bye~!" Waving to his semi-unconscious, Ochako made her way to the door and continued with her morning run. Leaving the gas filled Bret alone on his couch to slowly clear his system.

SOME TIME LATER

Brets eyes began to reform to their previous state. He could see the ceiling above him and began turning his head to see where he was. It took a few seconds for him to recall he was in the living room. He tried to take in a breath, only to cough up a familiar taste. It was then he finally began to remember why he was in the living room in the first place.

Getting to his feet, his legs began to wobble after the squashing his body took and the complete gas filling afterwards. Slowly, he walked to the kitchen to get himself some water or whatever he could find to get this horrible rotten egg flavor out of his mouth. He reached for the fruit basket he had on the counter and grabbed a banana. Not even bothering with the peel, he took a bite right into it. "Anything is better than what I'm tasting now." He said to himself. He took another bite as he began to recall something else that was mentioned before. Something he needed to worry about. That was when a knock was heard on the door followed by Ochako's voice. "Oh, Breeet! I'm baaaack~!"

Practically jumping out of his skin, Bret dropped the remaining banana and began to try and find a way out of this. Figuring Ochako has gotten in on occasion on her own before, he needed to get out immediately. With no other option, Bret began to sneak out behind the house. Now outside, he looked to his left and right. One being sneaking towards Ochako's house where she had a better chance of bringing him into her own domain, or sneaking through the other yard which also had its own consequences. But considering that Ochako was up and about, he went towards the other house. Jumping the fence to the next yard and running up to a large garage door next to the entrance. He jiggled the knob to see that it was locked, resulting in him praying the garage door would open. Reaching down, he grabbed at the handle at the bottom and began pulling with all of his might.

"Breeeeeet~? Are you behind the house?" Ochako could be heard coming closer and closer. With his heart now pumping rapidly and the adrenaline coursing through his body, he summoned the strength to lift up the garage door up to the point where he could duck down it and sneak in. Closing the door just in time as Ochako began walking around his backyard to search for him.

Within the garage, Bret could see nothing but complete darkness. He slowly began to walk forward, holding his hands out to see what could be in his way. A few seconds of walking and he suddenly felt something made out of some sort of metal. He put each hand on the top and bottom of it and tried clasping them together. In return, he received a rather alerting TSSS!

Jumping from this and moving his hands away, he had realized what he had just come into contact with. The drum set of his other neighbor. "I just hope Kim didn't-" before he could finish his sentence, the lights immediately turned on. His hands covered his sensitive eyes, not having expected to come into the light so soon. He began blinking, slowly reclaiming his vision. At last, he could see the familiar set up. The boxes of who knows what scattered around, the couch with a massive print in the middle cushion, a TV in front of said couch, and a drum set with a rather wide stool behind it. Having nearly turned a full circle from where he stood, he looked at the doorway that led to the rest of the house. And she stood, his other next door neighbor, Kim Pines….

She stood there, arms crossed and leaning on the door frame. The same cold expression plastered on her face. She wore her usual black and white jacket, white shoes with dark socks, and a light blue skirt that did almost nothing to hide her massive hips. They were wide enough to cause her trouble when sometimes fitting in through the door frame. She shook her head to the side, swaying her maroon colored hair to the side and began to approach the once again nervous Bret.

Her expression didn't change a single bit as she got closer. Her hands remained on her hips, bouncing a little along with her soft cushioning. Bret worried about what she might do now that she caught him sneaking around in her garage without even getting permission first. He waved his hands in front of himself and began trying to explain himself. "L-L-Look, K-Kim! It's like this, see?! First I-huh?!" He stopped as her hand reached and grabbed his shirt collar. "W-What….what are you-HMMM!?!?" Being interrupted once again before he could even ask his question, Bret was pulled into Kim's face. Before he knew it, he felt his lips come into contact with hers. Red began covering his entire face until it looked like he was turning into a tomato. The entire time, he waved his arms to the side in a slight panic and muffled speech.

The kiss went on for a while longer, only breaking when Kim removed her face from his and pushed him back a bit. Bret was panting, trying to collect himself as his mind raced at a million miles a second. He looked at Kim who seemed to be sporting a small blush of her own. Keeping her expression, she lifted up her arms in a shrugging motion as she explained herself. "What?! You've known I've had a crush on you for the longest time already. Don't act like a dumbass….." she turned her gaze to the side, crossing her arms.

Starting to come to, Bret began realizing the sense that was being made. Just like Ochako, and several others, Kim too had made it her life's work to give chase for Bret's attention. From the days where she used to tease him as children but sitting on his head during recess or even on his lap during high school. Though the two girls did have their differences. She'd usually act more casual when using Bret for her seating arrangement instead of playfully messing with him like Ochako did. Not much grinding but she definitely wasn't shy when it came to relieving herself around or on him. And there were often times when the two would get into a rather ugly argument. Often resulting in one trying to outdo the other and always leaving poor Bret squashed in the end.

After a rather long awkward silence, Kim took her attention back to Bret. "So what's got you sneaking into my garage all of a sudden? Did you finally come to your senses?" Turning a slightly less red from the question, Bret rapidly shook his head and waved his arms. "NONONONO! It's not like that! I just…..needed to hide…." He rubbed the back of his head, feeling a bit embarrassed. Just then, a knock was heard on the garage door followed by the voice of none other than Ochako. "Hey, Kim! Are you there?! I'm looking for Bret!"

Bret began to rapidly tap his feet as he looked around. Sweat dripped down his face as he inspected the room for a hiding spot. "K-Kim! Please! I need a place to hide! I-I'll….. I'll do anything!" In an extremely desperate situation, Bret threw himself at Kim's mercy. That is if she even had any. But looking up at the poor handsome fool, there was no way Kim could deny him. She walked behind the couch and pulled out a large and empty box. "Hide in here, ya big scaredy cat." Once she tossed it in front of him, he began to look at it's size. It seemed a bit too small for him to fit but in this situation, he had to take what he could get. Getting in, he began to crumple himself inside of it as much as he could. Grabbing the sides, he attempted to close it, to no avail. "Don't worry, I got this." Turning around, Kim presented her ass to him and with no warning or tease, dropped down on him. "There, now hold still and keep quiet." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a small remote device and pointed it at the garage door. Pressing a button, the door began to lift up. Allowing Ochako to walk in, her arms crossed and a small pout on her face.

The two looked at each other. Kim's face kept the usual cold and emotionless expression. It was a moment of staring silence until Kim decided to break it. "What?" She asked, sounding harsh. "I'm looking for Bret! You're not hiding him for yourself are you?" Kim gestured with her hands to look around the garage. "Look around. If I was, you think I'd be just sitting on this box?" With the box now addressed, Ochako began to ponder why exactly she was sitting on it. "And why are you sitting on it?" She rubbed her chin inquisitively. "Can't I sit on a box in my own damn garage? Geez! Look, he ain't here so you better leave." The inquisitive look on Ochako's face turned to a crossed one as Kim went on with her excuse. "And if I don't?" Kim rolled her eyes and raised her hands in a shrugging manner. Her hands grabbed the sides of the box as she lifted herself up from it and grunted.

BBBRRRRBRRRRBBPPPRRRPPPRRBBBBPPPPPPP!!!!!!

The sudden eruption of stink coming from Kim shocked her unwanted guest. She stood there like a statue until she caught the scent of what she let out. "Ugh! What in the world?!" She backed away and held her nose with both of her hands, trying to shield herself from the stink. "I tried to earn you. I had some breakfast burritos that may or may not have expired. So unless you want more of this, you better take your oversized ass somewhere else before MY oversized ass says something else."

After having caught wind of Kim's rank stink, Ochako sighed in defeat and began to exit. She was nearly out of eyesight when she popped her head back in. She began giving a warning to Kim just as the door slowly began to descend once again. "I better not find out you were hiding him! Or I swear I'm gonna make sure y-HEY!!!" Her muffled and annoyed voice could be heard from the other side. Deciding not to waste her breath talking to the door, Ochako began taking her leave. Labeling Kim the winner of the argument.

Sighing in relief, Kim placed her hands back on the sides of the box. "Hmph!"

PpprrRRRBBBTTTT!!!

"Hnng!"

BRRRMMMPPPPTT!!!

"Almost…."

PRPRPRPRLLRBBBBMMMTTPPT!!!

"Haah…..there we go….." Finally getting up to her legs, she looked down to see the familiar squashed and traumatized face of Bret in a now weakened and rotting box. "Nice job staying quiet, Bret." Kim complimented Bret in an actual none shallow tone. Too bad for him he was too light headed to hear it. All he could hear was the ringing of each bassy blast that came out of Kim's butt and the rippling of her cheeks as they exited her crevice. The awful taste and smell of rotten beans, eggs, and cheese tainted his mouth. He couldn't believe Kim would let herself eat such things for breakfast.

Tired of waiting for a response, Kim gave the cardboard box a small kick which ended destroying what was left of it after the onslaught of stink she gave it. Bret fell on his back, slowly coughing up more stink he consumed. He didn't think Ochako's health and protein shake could be topped but of course, he was proven wrong.

Soon, his lungs began to fill back up with clean (mostly clean) air and his head began to take it's normal shape instead of the new butt print it had. He sat back up, crossing his legs slouching over. He let out a groggy sigh as he looked up at Kim with a rather pitiful expression of gratitude. "T-Th-Thank you, Kim…." He began to push himself up from the floor only to feel her hand push him back down to a sitting position. "Oh no you don't. You still owe me for keeping your dumb handsome face from Miss Zero Gravity!" He looked up at her, his expression changing to one his face knew best: fear. He should have known that asking for her help was an awful idea. Coming here itself was an awful idea. But now, he had to accept his fate and what he had brought upon himself. "S-So…..w-wh-what d-d-do you w-want?" He trembled in fear below her, hoping deep down that it wasn't too horrible. But knowing Kim, he'd be in for a world of stink…..

Removing her hand from Bret's shoulder and standing back up straight, Kim crossed her arms. Her face now slightly changes to give herself a dominant expression. "I wanted to practice my drumming today but I don't want to sit my bare ass on my seat. And thanks to those burritos, I need some clean panties! But I'm all out, and that's where you come in!" She pointed to him, turning back around and presenting her massive ass once again to him. A slight stain could be seen around her crack thanks to her previous ass blasts. She bent down and began removing them down to her feet. From this point, Bret was now greeted by what appeared to be two massive and smelly moons.

It's not like Bret had never seen Kim's bare butt before. But it never failed to leave him in awe. Perhaps it was the size of it and the fact that he was a boy? Or maybe it was the fact that he knew what would come next. Regardless of the facts, Bret couldn't take his eyes off of Kim's rear end. The way it jiggled around almost like pure gelatin. It's freckles acting like a moon's craters on the surface. And the horrid and earthy stench coming from the middle. "Get ready, Bret!" With a warning, Kim lifted herself up a bit and dropped herself right down on Bret's body. The usually SQUELCH emitting as her ass made contact with him.

Like with Ochako, Bret's body compressed down almost like an accordion. His face remained up with his neck sinking into his shoulders, which bent back and sank into his waist, which finally compressed along with his folded legs until nothing of him was left to compress. Kim's entire ass engulfed the poor boy's body. Trapping him underneath another smelly mound of soft flesh that smelled like someone had a bit of trouble wiping after using the toilet.

Making sure she really squashed him good down there, Kim began shaking her hips left and right. Using her feet to grind herself back and forth. Really squashing Bret like a bug that had snuck into the house. Soft squishing noises could be heard underneath as well as muffled whimpers and groans. It's nothing Bret hasn't experienced before but it never seems to get any easier. "Hnng! Ahhh! Gotta make sure you're nice and flat, Bret! And you better make a good pair of replacement panties! Unless you want me to flush you down the toilet again!" Kim threatened Bret while still on top of him. Crushing his form as flat as she possibly could. She didn't stop until she tired herself out, panting from the small workout she had given herself.

Slowly getting to her feet, she reached back and peeled the now flat Bret off of her enormous and smelly freckled cheeks. She held him in her hands like a squishy disk. His face could be seen with a frozen expression of being stunned from the punishment he had just gone through. Kim stared at him, deciding if he was ready for what was next. "Hmmm….. this'll do."

Gripping his sides, she began to tug at him and stretch him out like some sort of molding substance similar to chewed gum. Back and forth she pulled and tugged. Folding parts of him here and tying other parts of him there. Once she was pleased with her work, she held his new form up to inspect it. In her hands, she now held a brand new pair of panties she had made all on her own. It's patterns are the same as Bret's green jacket and black pants he showed up with and his brown hair. And of course, his face facing INSIDE of the panties to make sure that he received the full treatment she was going to put him through.

"Alright, you look alright. Now let's try you on." Bending down, she slipped her feet through the holes she had made and pulled him up. Slowly, Bret could feel his new form stretching the further he was pulled up. The soft and moist mounds of her cheeks began to obscure his vision, making his world go dark and musky once again. He could feel his body stretch as his face was buried deep into her cheeks as they devoured him like most panties on Kim's cheeks.

Kim walked up to a mirror she had leaning against a box and began to model the new underwear she made for herself. A look of displeasure appeared on her face once she saw how well he fit on her. It seemed that he was a few sizes too small as she saw that her gargantuan ass cheeks gobbled up most of him. Her expression of displeasure soon turned to a look of acceptance however. "You're lucky you're cute. Otherwise, I'd definitely flush you down the toilet. Besides, my stomach is aching and I really need some panties to soak up this smell. Let's get to practicing." Deciding that this was better than nothing, Kim made her way to her drum set. Each step she took made her cheeks grind against the smothered panties Bret had become.

Bret knew nothing of what was going on outside. All he could barely hear were muffled words from Kim herself and the noises of her stomach and ass turning. All he could see was darkness and all he could smell was the wet, musky, and rancid pucker he was doomed to be near for what could be the rest of the day. Maybe even longer…..

Things began to get worse as he felt a force push him in deeper and closer to her hole. He assumed she had sat on her stool and began practicing as he heard the muffled noises of drumbeats and the cymbals. Which means she was presumably comfortable enough to do what she needed to do. And like clockwork, she eased her aching stomach.

Pprrrbbbt!

A simple small fart blasted right into Bret's face. Due to his size, it felt like he had just got hit in the face with an airgun. It didn't help that he felt himself get hit by some rather soft and moist objects he didn't want to believe we're there.

PPVVVRRRBBBBBTT!!

More rancid and eggy wind began to come out and hit Bret head on. He began detecting the stench of more rotten vegetables from her. There was no telling how much longer Bret can take it and it's most likely been less than five minutes. Bret let out a defeated inner sigh. This was NOT how he had expected his day off to go…..

PPHHHSSSSFFFFBRBRBBBBRBLLLTTT!!!!!!



THE END

© Copyright 2023 Robby (spaghetti18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290090-Brets-Day-Off