*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290088-Star-Butterfly-Fart-Story
by Robby
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #2290088
Star Butterfly does a big favor for a friend.

Summary:

Contains farting, facesitting, cumming, and hyper butt stuff.


(Art trade I did with someone who took over a damn year to finish their end of the deal.)




Truth Between Friends



Star Butterfly, the young and kind princess to the Mewni kingdom, was enjoying herself as she used her wand to mess around. Creating small lights and rainbows form in the air above her as she danced around and laughed to herself. Out of the corner of the room behind the door frame, someone peeked out and stared at her. They had a blush on their nervous face, spreading as he saw her bend down to perform another trick.

He pulled his head back and gulped, feeling extremely nervous and embarrassed by what he planned on doing. His left robotic hand reached up to scratch his head of red puffy hair, brushing his two ears that stuck out from the top. Gulping down his fear as best as he could, he mustered up the courage and knocked on the door to alert Star of his presence. "Uhhh…..S-Star?" He called out to her.

Hearing his voice, Star jumped a little in surprise as she nearly dropped her wand. She fumbled it in her hands, catching it and sighing in relief. Turning around to see who it was, a smile appeared on her face as she waved at him, recognizing who it was. "Oh, Bon! It's great to see you! What brings you here?" She asked him as she began to approach him, opening the door all the way and pulling him into the room. Bon looked at her face, giving off a nervous smile as she pulled him in. The usual cheerful expression on her own face made things a little harder for Bon to say what he wanted to let out.

Looking the other way, Bon brushed the back of his head and stammered a little as he tried to bring the words out of his mouth. Star placed her hand to her ear and got a little closer to him. "Can you speak up? I can't hear you, Bon!" Seeing her get close caused Bon to move back a little, feeling butterflies form in his stomach. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, he gripped his hands into fists and looked straight at Star. "Star…..I have something that I REALLY need to tell you. We're friends so…..please don't judge me or anything too much, alright?" Star looked at him with a more serious expression now, seeing that he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable in this situation. He straightened herself up and placed her hands to her sides, ready to hear.

"I promise I won't judge you, Bon! We're friends! You can tell me anything that you want to get off of your chest!" She replied to him, doing her best to sound sincere to her friend. Hearing her sweet voice reply to him, Bon could feel the nerves in his stomach start to ease up. Looking straight at her, Bon opened his mouth and let the truth flow out of him. "I…..h-have a …..fart fetish." The moment he said the last word, he looked down and rubbed the back of his head with his metallic hand. The blush on his face had now returned with a vengeance. Practically covering up his entire face with a red shade. He looked up briefly to look at Star's reaction to this.

Stars cheeks glowed slightly upon hearing what Bon had just said to her. She remembered always joking around with fart jokes whenever he was around but she never knew that he had something for the act. She gripped her wand with both of her hands as she continued to process this thought through her head. An awkward silence filled the room as both friends tried to think of something to end it. Star bit down on the head of her wand, blushing a bit more. "So uh…..you have a fetish for farts?" She asked Bon, trying to make things a little less odd by trying to figure more of this out.

Hearing her question, he looked up for a brief second and then backed down. Only nodding as a reply. The silence once again resumed. "How long have you…..had it?" Star continued to talk, doing her best to fix this situation and keep their friendship intact. Bon on the other hand sighed as he lifted his head up and covered his face. "Look…...I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. It came out of nowhere and it's pretty weird. So you don't have to force yourself on trying to fix this, okay?"

Star felt a bit worried now. Like their bond had been broken by a simple truth. She couldn't allow this to happen. She stomped her foot down, pressed her hands on both sides of Bons face to get his attention, and began to speak her mind. "Don't say that! I'm your friend and I'll support whatever fetish or thing that you like! So don't think that I'd do such a dumb thing! We're friends and we're going to stay friends! Alright?"

Surprised by her sudden burst, Bons eyes shot open as he heard her talk and felt her hands squish his face. He was sure that she was going to be disgusted and most likely toss him out of her life. There's no words to describe how relieved he was to hear those words come out of her. But there was still more that he needed to tell her. Placing his hands on hers, he removed them and looked into her eyes. "Thank you for that, Star. But I'm not finished just yet with what I want to tell you. You see, I wanted to tell you personally because…...well…..would like….. y'know….." he began to stall, feeling more and more embarrassed by all of this. Star looked at him, doing her best to think of what he was going to say. But by the look of it and considering he told her about it, the reason should be obvious. "You want me to fart on you?"

Practically steaming at this point, Bon nodded rabidly as he clenched his eyes shut. "Y-yeah…..I understand if that's too much. After all, it's not like you really have t-" He was silenced by Star's finger as she put it up to his lips. She had a slight blush on her face. It began to grow as her response exited her mouth. ".....I'll do it."

Bon was completely shocked by her response. He didn't think she'd agree to something like this. "Y-You…...you mean it?" He asked after removing Star's finger from his mouth. "Yeah, I'll do it. I got some in me that I've kinda been wanting to let out anyway. But not a word to anyone about this, alright?" Bon excitedly nodded, eager to get started. "I'll just go ahead and get on the ground. And if it's not too much to ask…..can you make your butt a little bigger?" Star rolled her eyes and pouted after letting out a sigh. "You really have a dirty mind, don't you?" She teased at him, pointing with her wand. "You better be grateful for this~!" With a smile back on her face, she lifted up wand and aimed at herself.

"Super Hyper Expanding Blast!!!" A blast of light shot out of her wand and hit her body. A bright light filled the room, causing Bon to cover his eyes. Once the light dimmed down, he looked and nearly dropped his jaw to the ground in shock from what he saw. Before him, Star now had the ample breast size that would make any man's head explode. Each breast had to be around the size of a very large pumpkin and appeared to bounce with each movement she made. And her ass seemed to match her breast just perfectly. It looked as if Star had literally given herself a full hourglass figure. And by the look on her face, seemed to be enjoying it rather much.

She bounced up and down, causing her now expanded goods to bounce along with her. "Wow! Check this out, Bon! Look at how big and jiggly I am now!" A look of excitement covered her face as she continued to jump up and down. The activity causing her begins to actually begin clapping. This entire scene was making Bon light headed. The red on his face darkened as a bit of blood leaked from his nose. He wiped it off and shook his head to regain his mindset. "So uh….. should I lay down now?" He asked Star who had stopped bouncing once she heard him. The transformation had completely made her forget what she agreed to do. Her face turned red once again as she looked down, shyly avoiding eye contact. "Oh uhhh…..y-yeah. Good idea….." Once Star agreed to him laying down, he got to the ground and looked up. He already had something poking out of his pants and the fun hadn't even begun yet. He shut his eyes, trying to prepare himself when a shadow cast over him. Opening his eyes, he was greeted with one of the best sights he had ever seen.

Stars ass covered Bon from the light in the room. It was as if there were a solar eclipse with two moons and Bon was in the middle of it. Feeling a bit nervous, Star pressed her fingers together and looked back to make sure she was positioned well. "Are you ready, B-Bon?" She called out, wanting to make sure she got his consent to begin.

Bon was still too busy looking up at her massive and jiggly ass. It was practically hypnotizing. "Uhh….y-yeah…..go right ahead…." Getting the green flag, Star slowly began to descend down on Bons face. To Bon's perspective, it was like getting two massive beach balls come at him at once. And by the time they came into contact with his face, he was welcomed with the smell of Star's warm ass and the soon to be much stronger musk. Star herself let out a small moan as she felt herself sit on him. She didn't think it'd be this comfortable. But that didn't change the fact of how embarrassed she was. Her hands rubbed at her stomach as a growl escaped it. "Alright, I'm a-about to let one out…. I h-hope you're ready for this…." Giving Bon a quick warning, Star lifted up her left leg and let it blast out …

PPRRRBBBT!!!

A loud blast of wind shot out of her ass, hitting Bon straight on in the face. It smelled of old smelly cheese and enhanced the already rather potent stench of her ass musk. The smell stuck to the fabric of her pants, keeping the smell right in Bon's face.

Star lifted turned herself to the side to give Bon some clean air. "Are you alright? I hope that it wasn't too much for you. Do you want to stop?" She tried looking down to try and find a view of his face but with all of her ass in the way, it was hard to. Bon himself had to turn his head to the side and even press some of her new ass girth to the side to even speak. "Haah….Haah...I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me! J-Just…..just blast away on me!" With his reply said, he let go of her soft cheek and let it once again engulf his face.

Relieved he was alright, Star felt a little better knowing that she could be free to let loose on him. She even decided to make herself comfortable, shaking her hips around and grinding Bon's face deeper into her musky cheeks. The feeling of it began making her blush as well from how fat his face was being wedged into her smelly and warm cheeks. Even Bon was becoming more erect by the process. "Alrighty, Bon! Here comes another!" Not bothering to lift herself off this time, Star grunted as she pushed out another rancid fart right into Bon's face.

PLLRRPRPPRRPRPRRPPLRLLP!!!

The very force of the blast caused Star's cheeks to ripple as the fart blasted out of her cheeks, practically making almost all of her lower body jiggle. Bon was once again greeted with the foul smell of her bowels, moaning as he was forced to take in the awful stench. He could smell something familiar to cheese and rotten eggs. It was like the most amazing air freshener he ever smelled. It got even better as Star gently shook her hips again. Grinding the smell into his nose.

Star giggled a bit, feeling so naughty from all that she was doing to him. She never had expected that something like farting on face would be so exciting. Especially with her cheeks so fat and round. "Hehehehe~ I gotta admit, Bon. I'm starting to have a little bit of fun too~" a soft pink blush appeared on her glowing cheeks as she admitted how she was taking to their activity. The mood was quickly broken as she felt and heard her stomach grumble loudly. "Uh oh! Sounds like a big one! Get ready, Bon!" Leaning back, Star bit down on her lip as she released her most potent fart yet.

BBBBBRRAAABBRRBBPPPRRPLRRPRPRPRRPP!!!

The fart was so strong, the vibrations of it shook the ground slightly. Bon could even feel his head vibrate as if it was on a massage pillow as his face was blasted with musky and rotten winds. Stars cheeks rippled once again from its strength, making them jiggle. Wafting the air to her face, Star sniffed the air for herself to try and see what Bon was going through. It took her one sniff for her to turn to the side, cover her nose with one hand, and fan the air away with the other. "Woah! That really stinks! But I bet you're loving this most of all, huh Bon~?" Star said as she began to tease at him, bouncing her goods all over his smothered face.

Bon was having the time of his life. Not only was he drowning in the softest butt he's ever felt, but he was getting bombarded with it's smelly winds by one of his closest friends. His moans became more powerful as he took in the remaining stink of her previous fart. The bulge in his pants stood up, throbbing from his excitement. His hands reached up and grabbed at Star's thighs. Giving them a few squeezes and spanks that began making Star just as excited as he was.

Star rubbed her cheeks with her hands, blushing and moaning from being groped. "Mmmm…. y-you're getting kinda handsy. Maybe I should get a little frisky too~" Deciding to take things up another level, Star began to pick herself up off the ground. She could feel Bon's face leave the smelly crevice that was her ass cheeks as she did.

Getting to her feet, Star stood to the side to look down at Bon. She could see his messy hair, red face, and big smile as clear as day. The expression on his face was that of someone who could be considered lovestruck. He opened his mouth to try and speak, only to cough and gag thanks to having his lungs filled with Stars cheesy farts. It took almost a full minute of him coughing to finally get all of the stink out of him. Once he finished, he looked up at Star. Her face being covered up by the giants orbs she calls breasts. "W-why'd you stop, Star?" He asked as he shakily got up slightly. His vision was a bit blurry from the beating his nose just took.

Star bit her lip once again as she lowered herself, her tits bouncing and eventually bouncing on Bon's chest as she reached down and grabbed at the bottom of his pants. Bon immediately knew what she had in mind when he felt his pants get pulled down and felt himself spring up. "S-Star?" He asked as he felt a hand grab at his length and stroke him off a bit. "A-Aahh~! S-Star~!" He moaned, tilting his head back in pleasure. This sight brought a dirty smile to Star's face. "I'm glad you like it, because I'm not done with you just yet~" Pushing Bon back on the floor, Star moved forward until her massive tits were hanging right over his face. She turned back and began lowering her hips down to his crotch. Soon, her massive buns were covering up his hard shaft.

Both seemed to be in a state of pure bliss as they felt themselves come into contact with each other. Star wiggled her hips around, making his cock rub up against the warm walls of her ass cheeks. "S-Star, your butt feels so good~!" Bon exclaimed, turning his head to the side as he drooled from the amazing feeling. "And it's about to get even better~" Star said as she leaned forward. Using her two large marshmallow-like breasts to hug the sides of Bons face as she once again did what she was asked to do.

PRRPPrrRABBBTT!!!

The large fart slipped out of her cheeks, making them ripple apart and vibrate along Bon's shaft. He let out a muffled moan as he felt the hot wind hit his cock followed by her warm cheeks rumbling around the sides of his shaft. Star let out a pleased sigh as she released it, feeling the hard member between her cheeks start to throb and even leak a little. "Gosh, Bon. You feel like you're ready to burst! But don't even think about it until you've handled the rest of it! Hnnnng!"

PPRRRBBBT….PRRRABBRRTRTT!

Upon grunting, Star released two more blasts on Bon's dick. Sending waves of vibration across the full length and coating it more of her ass stink. "Hmhmhm~ Your little friend is gonna need a good bath once I'm through with it! And by how much he's shaking, it shouldn't be long. How's about I give it one last blast? So he can go out in a bang~" Star separated her breasts to get to Bon's face which was red from all that was going on. He looked up at her, panting from being underneath her large bosom for so long. Too weak for words, he simply nodded with a small groan.

With his approval, Star plopped her large funbags back on his face and prepared herself. Rubbing her belly and then clenching her fists, Star leaned her weight on Bon's erection and pushed with all of her might.

BBBBRRRRRBBBLLRRRBBBBMMMRRPPRPRPRPLLRRPPPP!!!!

Nearly the entire room shook from how powerful Star's last blast was. Not being able to handle the feeling of the pleasure anymore, Bon's body began to convulse. His hands grabbed at Star's body as he thrusted, shooting his seed all over Star's gargantuan butt cheeks. It lasted for about a good ten seconds until he finally stopped and had his arms slump to the ground. A pleased smile appeared on Star's face, seeing that she had succeeded. Getting back to her feet, she began to inspect the outcome of all this.

Star looked around, noticing that there seemed to be a greenish fog in the room. It seems that the stink in the room had grown so strong that it could practically be seen at this point. Star fanned the air a little, trying to get a bit of the smell away from her. Using her wand, she began to reverse the spell she had previously cast on herself to expand her breasts and rear to impressive sizes. Once back to normal, she decided to open a window to let the smell out. That's when she put her attention back to Bon.

Bon was still laying on the ground. A goofy and pleased grin on his face with a small amount of drool coming from the side. His member now flaccid had flopped down to the side, still dripping a bit. Letting out a small giggle, Star walked on over to him and looked at him straight in the eye. "Had fun~?" Getting out of his daze, Bon turned a bit red from embarrassment. He began pulling his pants back to his waist and got back to his feet. He looked to the side, rubbing his arm with his mechanical one. "So uh…...I guess I owe you some new pants, huh?" He did his best to break the ice with a small joke. Star snickered a bit and waved her hand at him. "Oh, don't you worry. A good cleaning will fix them up just fine." The two shared a laugh only for both to smile and look away with a blush.

".....I uh …..really enjoyed that Star…..thanks for that. If you ...ever want something in return, d-don't be afraid to ask." Bon said, wanting to show his gratitude for what Star did for him. "Oh, don't worry about it. Just as long as you show up when I get another bellyache~" Star replied with a wink, hinting something at Bon who was a bit surprised at it. "Y-You mean ….." he started only to get stopped by Star. "That is …..if you don't mind?"

Bon was overjoyed at this. Not only was she okay with what just happened, but she was okay with them doing it again. He rushed over and wrapped Star in his arms for a hug. "Star I …..thank you!" Star patted at his back and returned the gesture. "What are friends for~?" The two continued hugging for a bit more until they both let go. "This has been great, but I think I should be heading out." Bon said as he began heading over to the door. He stopped just as he opened it and turned to look at Star one last time. "And Star….thanks again!" Giving her a smile, he walked out of the smelly room. Eager to join Star again for another gassing session.

In her room alone, Star began thinking. "Hmmm…..I wonder what other foods will help make me gassy~?"



THE END

© Copyright 2023 Robby (spaghetti18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290088-Star-Butterfly-Fart-Story