*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290150-Lilly-and-Logan-Vs-The-Cat-Flap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2290150
A young woman needs help from her boyfriend after getting herself stuck in her cat flap.
Twenty-three year old Lilly Nicholson had just returned home one afternoon with her boyfriend Logan after a long and stressful but still successful day of shopping and visiting her sister, she couldn't wait to take off her shoes, lay down on the couch and relax when she went to open up the front door of their house but couldn't find her keys despite looking everywhere for them.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful short light blond hair and green eyes.

Her medium-sized breasts and flat stomach were covered by a red sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by her favourite denim knee length skirt with black tights.

Lilly asked her boyfriend if he had his keys but unfortunately, he didn't then remembered that her keys were still on the kitchen table at her sister's house, which was at least a 45 minute drive away and said sarcastically, "This is absolutely perfect, we're locked out."

The young blond then began looking for another way inside but unfortunately, the backdoor and all the windows were locked and was about to give up when Logan suggested, "Honey, it's definitely not ideal but maybe, we could use the cat flap to get inside."

Lilly quickly walked over to the rather small cat flap, which attached to the front door of their house and said, "You're right, it's not ideal but it's our only option because I definitely don't want to drive back to my sister's, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I think I can fit through there," as her boyfriend wasn't as confident , thinking about how her backside definitely wasn't the ideal size to fit through a cat flap but decided to let her try anyway.

The young woman quickly put her own concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the cat's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind, put her bag beside the cat flap then stuck her head through it and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving Logan an extremely great view of her lower half as he struggled not to laugh at how ridiculous she looked right now.

Lilly said to herself said, "All right, I'm halfway through but now for the difficult part," as she then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half through the cat flap but unfortunately, it just simply wouldn't fit despite a few minutes of trying.

Her boyfriend asked, "Lilly, are you all right because your ass doesn't seem to want to fit through there, do you want me to give you a push?"

The young blond felt embarrassed about her current position and wanted to lie that she was fine but just really wanted to get inside and replied, "Yep, I need some help, could you please give my butt a push, I would really appreciate it."

Logan said, "No problem honey, we'll soon have you through there," as he quickly placed his hands against her backside and pushed and pushed with all his strength while his girlfriend pulled and pulled but unfortunately, it was just no good as her hips and bubble butt still just simply refused to fit through the cat flap.

Lilly quickly had another idea and said, "Could you please take off my skirt and tights, I think I might be able to fit through here then," as she was definitely beginning to regret her choice of underwear that day.

The young man said to himself, "I think it's probably the size of her backside and not her skirt and tights that's the problem here," but quickly replied, "Sure, no problem honey, don't worry, you'll soon be through there." as he began taking off his girlfriend's skirt, which didn't seem to want to come off at first so he began pulling really hard on it.

The young woman said, "OW, watch how hard you're pulling and please be careful Logan, it's my skirt and I don't want it to rip," as she was relieved when her skirt was finally pulled down then her tights were pulled down, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see.

Logan said, "Aw, you're were the underwear that I bought you, that is so nice honey, thanks," as he was definitely enjoying the view of his girlfriend's barely-covered backside sticking out of the cat flap.

Lilly's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she said, "No problem honey, now, let's get me through here," as she began pulling again while her boyfriend pushed and pushed with all his strength on her butt but still, her lower half just simply refused to fit through the cat flap.

The young woman said, "That's it, I give up, I'm just not going to fit through here, I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm coming out now so you can have a try," as she then tried to back of the cat flap but was extremely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

Lilly's eyes grew extremely wide as she said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half through here after that big lunch and second piece of Alicia's chocolate cheesecake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the front door and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the cat flap just simply refused to release its grip on her.

A now concerned Logan asked, "Lilly, are you all right because you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young blond said, "I'm absolutely fine thanks and don't be silly, of course, I'm not stuck, it's just a bit more difficult than I thought to get myself out of here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the front door for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the cat flap.

The embarrassed Lilly said, "Oh, it's just no use, Logan, I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate, could you please pull me out of here," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and wished that she was just having a nightmare.

Her boyfriend placed his right hand over his face in disbelief and said, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as he quickly grabbed onto her legs and pulled and pulled with his strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, honey, I changed my mind, please stop pulling on me like that because it really hurts, OW," as Logan quickly let go of her legs and apologised for hurting her.

Lilly said, "It's absolutely fine but I have some hand lotion in my bag, please grab it out of my bag and run it all over my stomach."

The young man said, "Sure, no problem honey," as he quickly grabbed the lotion out of his girlfriend's bag, rubbed it all over his hands and was about to rub lotion all over Lilly's stomach when he suddenly heard a voice say, "What the hell is going on here," and turned around to see the young blond's extremely shocked and confused best friend Laura standing there.

Laura, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a short black knee length dress with white polka dots, black tights and a dark blue hoodie over the top of it then said "I know you guys are definitely a bit weird but I'm definitely going to need an explanation for this," as she couldn't believe that her best friend was stuck in her cat flap with her skirt and tights around her ankles, a smiley face on her underwear and her boyfriend about to rub lotion all over her hips and butt.

Lilly explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend began laughing and said, "You certainly get yourself in some weird situations but don't worry, I'll happily help you out," as she quickly grabbed the hand lotion, rubbed it all over her hands and began rubbing it all over the wedged young woman's hips along with Logan.

Lilly felt a shiver down her spine as she definitely wasn't enjoying this at all as the two were soon finished and the young man quickly grabbed onto his girlfriend's legs and Luara pulled his waist.

Logan said, "All right honey, brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt, all right Laura, 1,2,3, Heave," as the two pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," as her cat Boots woke up and stared at his owner's predicament.

Poor Lilly was streched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war, which suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

The young woman was pulled from the cat flap at last, sending the trio tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

Lilly said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend and hugged her best friend before thanking the two for rescuing her.

Laura said, "It's absolutely no problem Lilly, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute, I'm surprised that you two just didn't use the key under the mat to get inside" as she began laughing.

The young blond quickly remembered that her underwear was still showing and pulled up her skirt and tights then remembered that her spare key was actually under the mat and realised that she had went through all that trouble for nothing.

Lilly quickly grabbed the key and unlocked the front door as the trio went inside and began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before sitting down and having something to eat together after all their efforts.

The End.



© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290150-Lilly-and-Logan-Vs-The-Cat-Flap