*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290483-Giantess-Gassy-Hilda
by Yolo88
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2290483
Hilda and Rosa go to the movies When all of a sudden Rosa shrinks on Hilda's chair.
It was another sunny day in the Unova region. Wild Pokémon were plentiful, and everywhere was a new, beautiful sight...

Taking a casual stroll down the streets of Opelucid City, Rosa was seeing the sights - as well as planning to visit a good friend of hers, who would be nearby, if she recalled correctly.

That friend happened to be Hilda, the current Champion of the region. Ever since the Team Plasma incident, she held the seat of Champion after defeating Alder, the previous Champion. Even though it's been a while, it doesn't exempt her from the additional...perks of the position. One of them, if you would call it that was...

"Come on! Leave me alone!" Hilda shouted. "It's supposed to be my day off!"

A mob of reporters wanting to interview her...

Rosa heard the commotion from nearby, and quickly checked to see what the matter was. It didn't take long for her to notice Hilda was at the very center of it all. Shoving and moving her way through, she'd hold her arms out to provide space between the reporters and her friend.

"H-hey! She's the champion, she needs her personal space, y'know!"

Hilda was suddenly glad that Rosa showed up when she did.

"Y-yeah... What she said... Please...just go home... I want to enjoy my day off...

Even though Hilda asked politely...the reporters weren't budging... Looks like some drastic measures would have to be taken...

"S-sorry, Rosa... Hmph!"

PPPPPppppppppbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Hilda began to slowly push out a steamy SBD from her fat ass. The rancid, meaty stench soon enveloped the crowd in a matter of moments.

"Sorry? What fo-oh, gosh...!" Rosa asked instinctively, before taking a whiff of the SBD, causing her to pinch her nose from the rancid smell.

Before long, the reporters also got a heavy whiff of the SBD and were promptly sent into gagging fits.

"E-eww! What's that smell?!" one of the reporters shouted.

"T-that was me..." Hilda replied, a heavy blush appearing on her face. "And there's more where that came from..."

As she aimed her round ass at the reporters, all of them fled before they were belted by a second fart from Hilda.

"Whew...that took care of them... Sorry you had to smell that, Rosa..." Hilda apologized, fanning her plush rear.

"Oh, it's no problem, Hilda." Rosa shrugged it off, wafting Hilda's butt for her. "I'm surprised you could let off such strong gas though..."

"Yeah... You can blame the burrito I ate earlier... I probably shouldn't have accepted one from Bianca of all people..."

"Ohh, yeah, that explains it." Rosa chuckles, figuring someone's cooking was a likely contributing factor.

"That aside... Is there anything you'd like to do? Just name it!"

"Hmm... maybe we could go to a restaurant? Watch a movie? Y'know, something chill..."

"You know what? Let's go to a movie! That sounds like the perfect place to unwind."

"Sweet! So, what should we watch?"

"Well...I guess I wouldn't mind a romantic comedy..." Hilda replied with a blush.

"Ohh, yeah, I heard there was a good one on recently." Rosa nodded, not at all hiding her own interest.

"So, then it's decided! Let's head to the Opelucid Cinema and get our tickets!"

"Alright, let's go!" Rosa smiles and leads the way... before checking she's going the right way.

As she walked behind Rosa, Hilda took the time to stare at her companion's butt sealed in leggings. If it were possible, it made Rosa's rear look even more enticing~ Eventually, the pair would make their way to the Opelucid Cinema.

"Well, here we are!"

"Yep! Every time I see this place, it looks even more beautiful..."

"Yeah, just love the scenery..." Rosa agreed.

"... Welp! No use just staring! Let's head inside!" Hilda said. She stepped inside the cinema, choosing to lead the way this time around.

"O-oh, yeah...!" Rosa snapped out of her beauty-admiring trance and followed along.

As one would expect of the futuristic version of Opelucid City, the movie theater was huge on the inside! There were several concessions stands to minimize long lines, stations to purchase tickets, and over 40 different screening rooms!

"Whoa..." Rosa gaped in awe, like a child at a theme park - she'd never properly admired the architecture and furnishing of the theatre before now... and it was truly a spectacle...

"Heh. I guess this is your first time in here, huh?" Hilda asked, a teasing smile on her face. "Just wait until we get into the theater~"

"Yeaahh... w-wait, what do you mean? What's in the theater??" Rosa asked, like an inquisitive child.

"Heh... You'll see...~ Now let's grab our tickets! I'll let you decide the movie."

"Alright!... uhm, how about that romance film we were talking about?"

"Oh, yeah... We did decide that... Then we can grab tickets to the latest one that came out: "The Eternal Light of Romance"."

"Oooh, sounds good!" *Rosa nodded, moving up to the closest ticket booth.

"While you get the tickets, I can grab us some snacks! Anything you want in particular?"

"Hmm... well, popcorn always sounds like a good option! Other than that, I don't know..."

“I got it! I'll also get you some chocolate. How does that sound?"

"Oooh, chocolate... sounds perfect!"

"Alright! I'll be right back~"

Hilda went over to the concession stands to get the desired snacks. When the people in line saw the Champion coming by, they immediately made room for Hilda to go to the front. Hilda hated being treated like royalty...but sometime, it pays off. She bought two large bags of popcorn for the two of them, as well as a chocolate bar for Rosa and funnel cake for herself.

Rosa, meanwhile, would wait in line for their tickets. It'd take only a few moments, but she got the pair and moved over to Hilda.

"Alright, you got them!" Now Hilda couldn't wait to start watching the film. And thought of watching it with Rosa made her feel...warm inside~

"So, shall we head in?" Rosa asked, just as excited to watch it with Hilda.

"Yes! If I know these people, you're gonna love the theater we got~"

Hilda guided Rosa to the screening room depicted on the ticket: D-14. Once the two got inside, they were treated to the luxurious sight of a private theater. There were a total of four black and white-colored reclining chairs placed at the center of the room facing what could possibly be the largest screen either of them have ever seen!

A large gasp escaped Rosa's mouth in awe - this was incredible, better than anything she could've imagined!

"Beautiful, isn't it. Every time I come here, no matter what I say, these guys always give me the best of the best screening rooms and stuff... I hate whenever they do that..."

"...w-well, yeah, that is kinda annoying... but it's still cool..."

"Yeah, but it wouldn't kill them to treat me like a normal girl once in a while...y'know?"

"Looks like the movie is starting" Rosa said

"Ok I will be right back" Hilda said and with that she walked off

Rosa sat down and then everything blacked out

Switching to Rosa's Pov

Rosa had no idea what just happened, and hadn't even fully regained your bearings, but there was no time for that as you heard an ominous
noise in the sky, you recognized it from some sci fi movies, the sound of something massive that was descending towards the ground. On top of that, the world around you was instantly covered in shadows, but that made no sense, as you were at school indoors. You turn around, wondering what the hell is going on and the moment you do your eyes feel like they were about to pop right out of their sockets, and your heart felt like it tried to escape your chest by jumping out of your throat.

A titanic blue structure of sorts, but its size was unreal. It was larger than a mountain, and that was just looking at its base, and it was hundreds of meters away. But nothing added up, it looked like it was made of fabric, but there was no way there'd be such a colossal fabric construct, specially near your school or the city, assuming you were still there, that is. You look down for a moment and find that the ground consists entirely of black leather and it stretches across the horizon. Once again, a landscape you'd think only someone on heavy drugs would see. You looked around, you could see some other blurred structures, they looked way too massive, but soon you started to see the resemblance and your blood ran cold. If it was what it looked like, you were still in the Movie theater, but reduced to what basically amounted to speck size, so you were standing on one of the theater seats, which already spelled bad news, but you felt stronger chills run down your spine as you recognized that this was no mere theater. which meant that of all possible places, you were in the worst one, you were on Lulu's seat.

'Then... that massive blue thing...' You gulped hard as the realization hit you like a bucket of bricks. You turned back around and looked up, much to your shock, indeed, Hilda's monster booty was far more massive than ever, a pair of jiggling planets hovering what seemed miles above you, and it was coming closer. It looked way bigger than the whole stool, and that alone was easily country sized to you. You knew Hilda easily sported one of the biggest asses in the Unova region, but this was beyond ridiculous, and while you were just struggling to process everything that happened, your body reacted on its own and decided to book it, you felt the rush of adrenaline course through your veins as you ran the fastest that you could manage. There was no way something as small as you was going to make it in one piece if she dropped her massive booty onto you. You'd either be squashed or flattened into oblivion, and neither of those were acceptable ends for your life. Still, you were basically an ant trying to outrun a friggin pair of meteors. The more reasonable part of your mind thought that there was no way you'd make it, but your primal self-preservation instinct said 'screw it' and made you run for what it's worth.

You had no idea how much you ran, but you felt that you had at least easily covered one mile or two. But what it took to achieve it was hardly worth it. Coming to think of it, finding her at this size would be probably just as dangerous if not more. To Hilda's credit, her enormous ass felt like it was pretty much all fat, with just barely enough muscle to keep it round and smooth, but there was not a single hint of firmness to it, and you knew that better than you'd like to admit, as she's teased you countless times with it,

After a few minutes, even your strong adrenaline rush faded and your body burned through its immediate energy reserves, which meant you couldn't keep up your running speed anymore as your legs began to ache. You were forced to slow down to a jog and then to walking, for they hurt a lot. With a much needed deep breath, you turn around and look up just to see if you had made any progress, and you can't help but notice that the shadows have grown darker, and everything around you is close to pitch black. The fact that Hilda's butt could easily block this much light was scary in a way you had never thought of. In the end.

There was no way you could've cover anywhere near enough ground to escape something so vast. And even if you did, every single square inch of that stool was going to be taken over by Hilda's massive jiggling derriere, there was nothing else you could do and resigned yourself to your fate. You laid on your back and kept looking up at the gigantic denim-clad meaty globe continue its descent upon you. 'Not a bad sight at all, if it must be my last' you think.
© Copyright 2023 Yolo88 (yolo9991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290483-Giantess-Gassy-Hilda