*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290666-Transformation-Anthology-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2290666
Getting around portfolio limits
Everyone in these stories is 21 or older

Haywire

Evelyn was screwed well and truly unambiguously screwed. Why did she have to say that she'd take the pictures for the year book, no better yet why'd she not change the only camera the school had that she rented out, or why did she have to forget to bring spare batteries for said camera. She was rushing through the halls hoping that's she'd somehow find that the door to the AV room was unlocked but alas as Mr Barklin had said when she begged for the camera that she would so responsibly take care of, he would be gone until the last day aka too late for the year book pictures to be taken. She say slumped over outside the locked door weighing her very limited options, when something caught her eye.

Gazing up towards the vexing visual stimulus she spyed an unmarked door barely open, one she'd long assumed was some danky old storage closet but lo and behold some kind of technical room. A hint of hope restored as she sheepishly stumbled her way over to the door. Slowly peeping her head through her hope turned to intrigue as she did indeed spy many different leads and cables could one perhaps hold a charger for a camera, it was admittedly kind of a long shot but as she trudged through the cables looking for it the rooms purpose became a little more clear to her. It was a dump. Barely any of the cables were usable most were in tatters if you could be so generous, the relief she'd previously felt was all but gone no way she'd find a working camera charger in this mess. But to her supreme shock she spotted a charger among the mess, a bright pink charger was nestled in between the black and grey cables.

Her bewilderment could not be overstated but not wanting to waste time she was just happy that it happened to be bright pink she picked it up quickly checked just to make sure it matched the camera excited she tried to take it out of the room but it wouldn't budge. Not matter how much she huffed and puffed it was well and truly buried under who knows how many other cables, feeling the sting of desperation, she then eyed a plug connected to the pink cable already in a socket. This was beginning to be a serious of ludicrous ups and downs but it was a bit late to give up so she manoeuvred her way to the plug as she was within range she noticed it wasn't a single socket no it was about eight different extension cables plugged into an already dubious socket, it seemed too connect half the things in this room. She sighed and carefully turned it on releasing shock of pink lighting across the room along every cable from the floor up the walls and even a few that had been stuck to the ceiling.

She paused closing her eyes both from the near blinding surge of light and also fearing the worst that she'd just electrocuted herself and was already running through the regrets in her life. Before slowly opening them to see the room was unchanged apart light humming coming originating from one of the rooms many buried machines. She sighed before seeing that the camera was indeed charging. Satisfied but still shaking from what just happened she rose from the entanglement of electronics and slowly made her way out of the room. Backing away not paying attention to where she was going and backing straight into Kaitlyn. Causing both to fall to the ground, with Kaitlyn's phone falling out of her pocket towards the ground but, luckily Evelyn manged to catch it, some pink spark flying through it as she did. "Oh I'm so sorry and didn't mean to bump into you" said Kaitlyn profusely apologising before Evelyn could get a word in. As she helped Evelyn to her feet. As they got to their feet she found herself almost in awe of the girl, her ginger hair tied back in a pony tail was smooth and silky just from a quick glance, smooth skin with not a hint of imperfection she wasn't even sure she wore make up, her body was so subtlety perfect she was thin but still had some fat in the right areas with perky c cup breasts and a somewhat toned body, but even despite her well known wealth her whole appearance echoed someone who was approchable and friendly,

As she did Evelyn finally tried to sneak in a word "No don't be silly I wasn't looking where I was going I even made you drop your phone" she looker as Kaitlyn's face was plastered with gratitude practically bowing to her "I can't believe I was so clumsy bumping into you and dropping my phone thank you Evelyn you're too kind if their is anyway I can repay you please let me know." Evelyn sighed this was just how Kaitlyn was, no matter what someone did she was always nice to everyone, she helped every club out at least little and was nothing but sweet. Even when people spread rumors about her last year she didn't even fight back she found who did it and tried befriend them, to mix results given they probably only spread it to be assholes or out of jealousy. It made sense why some people would be jealous of her, hell even Evelyn was she was rich but always modest, attractive but not oversexualised. She was basically the dream of half the school girls and guys alike.

So Evelyn didn't want to be caught dead taking advantage of someone so pure hearted "Seriously Evelyn it was may fault and I only caught the phone because I thought it might have been mine, I know you're really nice but not everyone is a great as you some people aren't perfect." as she said it the phone began to glow in her hand without the pair noticing. As she went to hand it back to Kaitlyn "You don't have too be so selfless all the time you need to be selfish sometimes" as the phone had a final glow it changed hands before the pink light faded away. Kaitlyn looked a little surprised by the word before her chipper nature returned "Thanks for the words but honestly I love being helpful and nice, my way, I guess I can over do it but it really makes me happy" As she did Evelyn was taken aback she kinda assumed that she was at least partly being taken advantage of "Oh I just kinda assumed you, well nevermind I guess I really owe you an apology, I'm sorry if you need help with anything just ask." the pair smiled at one other before Kaitlyn headed off to help some clubs prepare for the end of year.

Kaitlyn walked down the halls with the usual hop in her step as her phone rang as she went to answer it she saw the usual white glow from her screen was hinted in a pinkish/purple she was a little confused by it but shrugged it off answering the call "Hello" "Kaitlyn where are you? You promised to help the cooking club set up for the end of year bake off" Kaitlyn had completely forgot how could she have misremembered it she prepared to run towards the club when another voice talked through her phone "Perfect" "Sorry what did you just say?" "I said you promised to help out the" "Perfect" "Cooking club" "No not about the club theirs something else, you're saying a different thing", "Selfish" "Are you OK or are you trying to use some excuse to get out of helping..." "No its not that I can hear someone else" "Perfect more selfish" "Wow and hear I thought you were helpful like if you want to make up excuses then be better then pretending to not hear me" "Shut up if you want you can help your own club" she said hanging up the phone hearing the same sound as she did "Not everyone is as great as you". Kaitlyn felt weird she didn't normally do stuff like that but she was angry like why are they asking her to do everything I guess its the pain of being better at things.

She ignored the thoughts and kept walking. But as she walked down the halls people gave her the usual smiles and waves and she responded with her own. But something else so snickers and smirks mixed in. But why she thought? She was nothing but nice why did some people still talk behind her back and spread rumours, uh they were just jealous that she was better then them, no their were those thoughts again. She was just a person not some queen she wasn't above those little trolls who spread lies about her, just because she's hotter and smarter then them doesn't mean those maggots were worse, yeah it was hardly their fault they were born to be that pathetic. She happily strutted on not realising her mindsets changes.

Another buzz from her phone as she went to check it she instinctively went to camera, that was weird she thought. But before clicking off it she became instranced by her reflection, not any particular part just her beauty "You're totally the hawtest" confused she covered her mouth, why did she say that and out loud to. She didn't actually think she was the most attractive person on the school no way their were tons of people nicer looking then her. She decided to prove it to herself as she went to the gallery she began flicking through images knowing she'd taken photos with practically the entire year group or at least all the very photo genic ones. She ran through the first few and felt her mind ease they were all really pretty "See her eyes are beautiful far more then mine" satisfied she went to move on but as she swiped left it didn't move weird but before trying again she looked at the picture again "Well I guess my eyelashes are nicer then hers blue is also kinda a better eye colour then green so I guess it's a tie." then moving to the next the girls who had hair done up by the beautician students, it was undoubtedly beautiful. But something was off she couldn't say they were more attractive then her " well their hair is amazing especially teh ginger girls but it's only posed well mine is way more lush probably smoother then the brown haired girls, uhh what was her name" she couldn't recall the names of the people in the picture with with her she was normally way better with remembering the extras names. Swiping again she saw the gymnastics teams with their toned bodies and long legs they were definitely more beautiful or she'd normally agree but she felt like that wasn't the case, at least without proper scrutiny because how else could she be sure "Well their toned I guess but they're totally just men at that point, seriously no feminine appeal at all" she smiled feeling like she'd defeated someone who challenged her.

She smirked moving on her admiration of others beauty now a facade as she was instead nit picking their appearance one by one "Uhh with a belly like that you'd think she was a pig" making snide comments anyway she could "Seriously showing so much skin with such little boobs what a moron". Unaware every remark was having an effect jolts of pink lightning discharged from her phone moving up her body reaching her brain as they all conveyed similar ideas "Perfect, Selfish, greater then others" but before she knew it her growing belief in these thoughts not only reinforced them but corrupted them further "Queen Bee, the hawtest ever, total bitch". As her mind morphed her body changed in tune. Her ass pumped up a few sizes fit of being called a dump truck but most, while her boobs bounced up a couple sizes leaving her previous C Cup sitting at a firm E cup. Her lips popped making a eternal pouting face with duck lips. As her eyeless extended while her eyes gained large abouts of eye shadow. Her favourite sweater and skirt now looked ridiculous on her, the once sweet aesthetic had turned quite sour as she scrolled through photos a malicious grin on her face.

"Like these losers are so sad posing in these stupid photos like I can't believe they'd subject people to their ugly bods and they're like totally taking focus away from my photos uh I'll make sure daddy has them deleted. " she continued scrolling she stopped her comments instead getting annoyed at seeing the same person in each one, her anger fueling the phone as she gained an assortment of jewellery along her body culminating in golden hoop earrings as her ponytail undid itself letting loose a mane of hazelnut hair reaching halfway downand and a fringe stopping just above her eyes. Still unbeknownst to her changing form she scowled at the pictures. Getting more annoyed at every image "Uhh who the hell is this dumb virgin bitch, she's in all these damn photos she's totally trying to take the spotlight! Uh I hate bitches who don't know their place. Well I guess I'll just show her who's the queen in this school" she grinned letting out an evil cackle as the tips of her hair dyed platinum blonde. As she downloaded a photo of just the girl "Once she see's a really beauty she'll probably like drop out of school of embarrassment that she even posted so many of her dumb photos." but as she prepared to snap the photo her blonde tips slowly progressing along her hair she froze "That dumb bitch is... Me?"

She was taken aback she stared at the old photo then her reflection in a nearby trophy case. It didn't make sense why was so boring bitch like that her? No that isn't what's wrong why is she acting like liek looking like this. "No this isn't right why am I some walking mean girl cliche, no even if I look like this why do I feel so weird I never normally called people walking clichés even me but saying stuff like that fees better." panic took over her face as she ran to the bathroom needing somewhere that wasn't the middle of a convient empty hallway. She ran into the room and stared into the large mirror seeing her body it was completely alien apart from part of her original hair colour, she wouldn't recognise herself well without her favourite clothes. "But what caused th..."
"Perfect" "that voiceit caused all this shit" she shook her head quickly trying to snap herself out before she went to far again but she realised the voice! It's the phone! It all started because of it she quickly threw it from her pocket onto the floor. Quickly examining herself she felt better or she thought her body was still whatever it had become but being positive was easier she was sure a bit of focus and she'd figure out how to fix this.

She tried to calm herself and really focus "Excuse me" Kaitlyn tried to faze the noise out she needed to think how to reverse this and go back to being a nice happy girl "Hey excuse me". She was going to tune everything out even somewhat persistent background noise, "Hey are you listening I'm talking to you" a pause between the two before Kaitlyn snapped "Yes what do you need I'm busy". Evelyn was frustrated with the girls attitude especially because she was trying to help, "I think this is yours" Evelyn held up a pink bejeweled phone funny enough it was same brand as the one she picked up for Kaitlyn earlier although this one seemed to be many generations ahead "you must have dropped it earlier funny I've done this twice in the span of an hour now" Evelyn joked as Kaitlyn barely focused just grabbed the phone without thinking trying to remove the girl from the bathroom so she could think this through "OK thanks I guess now can you please go I'm really trying to focus" she said trying to be sincere but her unexpected tone of voice came off as condescending. Evelyn annoyed by her dismissal and what felt like a very half hearted thank you began to leave "Wouldn't kill you to learn some manners when someone helps you."

As she began to leave Kaitlyn realised it was Evelyn she held her phone maybe she could reverse this whole... As soon as she'd found her hope she realised the said phone that was the cause of this debacle was now sitting between her newly manicured and elongated pink nails. She could feel the surge of lightning fly through her. As her old clothes melted away her skirt making way for a pair of jean shorts from a designer label, as her shoes jolted up transforming into platform heels boots top of the line. Her jumper fell into seams as it completely came undone in its place a large pink bra being visible as a pink designer crop top with 'Queen' being written across appeared. The changes finalised as even more expensive splashes of jewellery appeared on her along with a chocker reading 'Kitti' appeared on her neck. As her memories changed from someone who loved helping others to someone who practically got off to misfortune and adored crushing the confidence of others. Kaitlyn tried to remember being happy helping others but couldn't find a memory of anything nice she'd ever done "No please I don't want to be like that I don't want to" the blonde hair finally reached her roots as a smirk followed by a look of disgust overtook her face, "spend another second in this dump, like seriously why am I! In the losers bathroom, what's the point of daddy giving money to this school if I have to big among the filth".

As she strutted out of the bathroom no one could guess this girl came into school as the sweetest person who'd help anyone. She walked by barley making eye contact with anyone and if she did only to snicker. Someone like this should be widely hated and without company, and she was everyone despised her, but wanted to be around her. She'd never shown an ounce of kindness but had everyone either wanting to date her or wanting to be hear. She acted like the biggest bitch she could but for was almost adored for it almost like people were actually infatuated by someone else and Kitti had inherited the love. Not that she would complain as far as she was concerned everyone at school was beneath her she was queen and they were her hive, she controlled what they did. She then began her daily route bullying those who didn't outwardly praise her making them as jealous as possible.

From the distance Evelyn watched infuriated by the sight she hated Kitti, but all that hate was like a haze, she didn't know where it came from she just hoped that Kaitlyn might spread enough good will to counteract Kitti. She stopped sighing as she remembered Kaitlyn had moved away at least that's what she thought happened. Lost in thought she was brought back in by baring witness to Kitti's next unfortunate victim the schools most religious student Abigail. She was an innocent and sheltered girl that was obvious at a single glance, anyone could guess by her below knee length plad skirt with grey tights underneath her white button shirt with every button done up with a burgundy cardigan over it. She wore straight black hair in bowl cut. Her posture was timid not even making eye contact with Kitti while she berated her.

From Evelyn's perspective Abigail had given up, or rather never believed she could fight back. Abigail had spent her whole life being bullied if it wasn't for being very religious, her sheltered upbringing or her body, she was with lack of a better word flat. From head to toe she was effectively a toothpick. Her breasts were
nonexistent while her ass was a pan minus the cake. Her short hair combining this into a tsunami of comments about her being a boy in a dress. The only saving grace she had been granted was her height she was 6,1 so she managed to skirt any assumptions or insults about having a child like physic. But even this too was turned against her thanks to Kitti, Jan's at her resemblance to a dying tree as Evelyn recalled overhearing. She felt nothing but pity for poor Abigail the girl didn't deserve this but any attempt at standing up with simply mean she'd become a target and while she was sympathetic to Abigail's plight the year was almost over and getting a tager put on her for the remainder of her school days sounded miserable. So she deligated herself to simply observing and sympathising from the sidelines.

"Uhh you're seriously boring for a sentient tree, like seriously react a little or does god not help little cry baby bitches like you" Kitti teased a malicious smile painting her face. Abigail looked near crying but held on instead clutching her small cross around her neck, to the continued dismay of Kitti. Losing interest in the endeavour Kitti began using her phone in one hand barely bothering with the insults if the other person wasn't riled up even a little, You really are boring and hear I thought since you're a little sex freak you'd be more fun". This comment got to Abigail as she tilted her head slightly whispering "I'm. Not a sex freak...". As if given renewed life Kitti perked up at the sign of a real chink in the girls armour,""Oh is the tree talking now, please we all know super reserved weirdo's like you are into some shit. Like seriously the whole reserved shy Christian is super obvious I bet you get off in the broom closets, hell you're probably using a vibrater right now, I bet the on switch is that stupid cross you're always wearing."

Without knowing the same pink lightning surged up in Kitti's phone again, as Evelyn watched getting intrigued and scared by the familiar site of the rooms uniquely coloured electricity. Abigail was actually pushed by these comments her very reserved nature moving to the side as she tried to stand up to Kitti, "Thaaaattss enough. I'm not one of those people I'm saving myself." as soon as her sentence finished she immediately everted eye contact from Kitti feeling afraid to look the schools queen head on, or rather face her eyes wandering below the neckline, though she didn't want to admit it she was attracted to Kitti, she hated that, she was she was suppose to meet a nice guy and settle down, but Kitti despite her horrible nature set off something she was trying to repress. Kitti was loving that she'd found a new route to ruin someones self image she'd thought that Abigail was a brick wall after she stopped responding to insults about her beauty, but this was a new avenue.

She couldn't be happier as she smirked going for the cross around the girls neck still with the phone in one hand, "How about I do you a favour and take away this dainty old thing I doubt a horny nymphomaniac like you needs it.". As it seemed like a tug of war would insue Evelyn finally decided observing was useless here and tried to assist Abigail before Kitti got away with stealing from someone, as she did she grabbed onto the cross the pink lighting bounced from Kitti's phone through Evelyn and culminated in the Cross building up before a bright flash burst out knocking the three back. Luckily since Abigail was already leaning on a wall she escaped unscathed but both Kitti and Evelyn hit the ground. Neither seems anything more then rattled but as Evelyn was regaining some sense, the hand of Abigail offered her assistance, as Evelyn galdly accepted her the pair shared a smile before Evelyn booked it realising that Kitti was also getting up.

As Kitti rubbed her massive bubble but that broke her fall she glared at the frightened Abigail who was about to offer a hand causing the timid girl to run down the same hall as Evelyn, "You'll like totally pay for throwing me on this filthy floor you little nun whore, but first where did that other bitch scamper off to" Kitti said under her breath. She followed the disjointed pair although slower thanks to her high heel boots. Rounding the corner she saw the Av room at the end of the hall with two other rooms leading up to it, the first being an unmarked door with the second far closer being a janitors closet. Trying to decide if they were hiding in one she heard the door lock in the janitorial closet, a evil grin washed over her face as she went to knock, "I wonder who's in here is it little miss horny? " she taunted hearing no reply she smirked. "Wait are you masterbaiting in their??? I guess I shouldn't put anything past you". On the other side Abigail gripped her cross tight cursing herself for picking this place to hide but the more she held it the weirder she felt.

Abigail felt very hot in the small room. Her body heating up at each breath she took "Why do I feel so warm...". She'd only been in the room for a couple of seconds and by the looks it was just a janitorial closet not a boiler or heating room of any kind. Maybe she was just embarrassed from Kitti's teasing, that girl really coukd get on her nerves she wished she'd forego the teasing and just kiss her. Wait what? She didn't mean that "What the hell I don't want that. No I didn't mean to swear of god this is the worst. Ah now the Lords name in vain" she said under her breath. She felt like she was losing her mind she needed to relax a little so she decided to repeat prayer into herself, hoping girls like Kitti would dress more modestly to stop such sinful thoughts. She didn't need Kitti to constantly be presenting her boobs like that such massive melons didn't need to be seen with that crop top, if only she could remove it and have those beautiful boobs pushed up against her. As her prayer became fantasy she had unknowingly put her hand under her skirt as she was about to finger herself she stopped. What the hell was she doing and theirs the swearing again. No she had to remain strong she wasn't some sinful girl who pleasured herself she was saving herself for marriage. Not to sit in a janitors broom closet and 'do that' to herself thinking of Kitti she was better then that!

She gripped her neck cross and waited knowing while mean Kitti was easily bored in a couple of minutes she'd leave. Going through prayers and clearing her mind but her body still felt on fire a burning sensation was overwhelming her. Prayer was proving difficult, so sacrifices were necessary, Abigail began to unbutton her cardigan meaning for just the first two but ended up undoing them all and taking it off setting beside her. As she felt her focus regain it began to feel like she was hearing things "Horny". It was just impurities she thought trying to focus. As she tried to she heard Kitti outside giggling and snickering with a snide comment seemingly not directed at her, she was probably on her phone now, this was good to meant Kitti was getting bored she'd probably be gone in a minute. Feeling relieved she just focused on prayer but then she heard it again "Horny" repressing such thoughts she heard a giggle from Kitti. Trying to not focus on it she felt turned on. No more prayer just grip the cross she thought. Not realising she was already changing "pfft those pants with a surf board ass like that what a loser.", hearing the comment outside subconsciously made her happy she'd be blessed in a such a department not that she'd admit it but what Kitti liked she hoped to supply. The thought feeding her body as spark flickered from the cross downwards till they expanded her ass going from something flat to larger a plump size that would at least draw some attention. Hearing Kitti continuing to snicker outside made her take a hand off the cross sliding it down to her ass grabbing the fleahs beneath the tights she almost wished her family wasn't so religious so she could flaunt it a little more. As she squeezed it her blasphemous buttocks ballooned further as her fantasies about it continued. God she wished that she could flaunt it with some leather pants or maybe tight fishnet stockings or better yet nothing yeah her bare as I bet Kitti would love to spank it "Ughhhh" her pleasure filled moan immediately snapped her out of her lust filled trance covering her mouth quickly hoping Kitti didn't hear but the silence from the other side only made her more nervous.

It only got worse as the silence turned to giggling as Kitti was fully fixated on Abigail "Wow I was only like half serious but you really are going at it in their. ". As Kitti spoke in her usual mocking tone Abigail hadn't even the time to pay attention as she was laser focused on her now missing skirt. She knew she took her cardigan off but where was her skirt. Panicking she began circling the small room hoping she'd missed it "No its gotta be here I know I had it on me" as she turned she eventually spotted her now astronomical ass that looked ridiculous on her otherwise thin frame. It would look like the result of overdone surgeries to the normal eye but as she stared at it nothing weird registered. She felt like it was suppose to fell off but nothing was weird about it she'd had such a colossal dumptruck since she was 14 and of course she was use to it after 6 years. The better question was why did she still not know where her skirt was "Where is it I'm going to feel weird without it, it's always on me" she thought scouring the ground fruitlessly for an item that was no longer there. Another snicker from the door was but a prelude to another comment from Kitti "Like jf you're looking for your dildo you're probably already using it".

Abigail replied without thinking "I guess you're not that great after all I'm looking for my skirt because my dildo is in one of the pockets.". Smiling at her victory before she heard Kitti burst into laughter from the other side. Making Abigail realising her words. This was getting worse by the minute she'd been so distracted by finding her skirt she'd let such lustful thoughts win. No she wouldn't allow it she'd just pray harder she decided to get her rosary out but where did she leave them? Oh of course she thought same place as always, reaching a hand into her ass she grabbed hold of a bead and began to full the anal needs out letting out moans as she did, lucky she put them somewhere she wouldn't forget she thought. But as the last few came out and she began to pray the realisation hit her. What would she wear to church tomorrow with her skirt gone she didn't have any others out of the wash. Panicked she felt relieved remembering she still had her sisters nun veil. That would be perfect! That plus a cut bra and panties with some fishnet stockings and shirt and she'd be set.

But is that right those she normally do that? Well no she'd normally just wear some ripped jeans and and black bra. But the priests loved her nun get up. But it was weird they thought it was great but sill kicked her out of the covenant. Even after helping the unfortunate do some 'sexercise' they still didn't want her. Wait why was she thinking like that it wasn't right... She stopped trying to be a nun 2 years ago they were to stuffy all those outfits and rules like no titties out. Seriously she had such beautiful boobs why did they make her hide them. Even her mom forcing her to wear this stupid shirt. Like seriously no one could see her titties like this, no wonder Kitti thought she as flat. Abigail began to unbutton the shirt as she did her boobs gained a bounce with each button going from A to B, C, and ending on D cups. She cupped her mountainous mounds moaning a little as she played with her little piercings at the tips of her nipples, she loved that they stuck throw the loose set of black garments she called a bra.

As she felt herself up losing track of what she was doing she spotted the cross beginning to bury itself in her cleavage. She squinted her eyes to look at the object. As she did she remembered herself not this version the real her "This so bad why am I when did" glancing away from the cross she saw her body had become pale white and her tights were now fishnet stocking culminating in a black lace thong. She saw a small skirt regrow it back black and a little puffy not something that would divert attention from her ass. In fact it would only attract it, she loved it "I love it, people will definitely jerk off to it and then I can..." she then eyed the cross "Uhh no that's not what I think, I think such sluttyness is a front to the lord and only complete degenerates would wear it. Just like these breast they're soo big like aughh they deserve squeezing and pinching a hope so hawt girl would just bury her tits in mine". Her boobs were coated in her unbuttoned shirt becoming a tight black leather corset, she stared at her new clothing but it became difficult as strands of black hair began to blur her vision but luckily she spotted her trusty cross snapping her out of such a smutty trance.

Abigail was trembling now clutching her cross as she'd now seen her clothes morph and her hair was seemingly black now, but as long as she had God and this cross she could not be overcome by the sin of lust. But it was weird when she saw her cross she felt stronger remembering her values but when she held it that voice from earlier returned and her thoughts became "Horny, Horny, Horny". Abigail believed in G... Wait who'd she believe in? G, it was G something Ga? No Ge? No what was it. As her mind wandered so did her eyes and if only for a moment her hair grew the black strands forming to large ponytails on either side of her head. Growing she had fond memories on playing with them or letting others especially Kitti do the same. Her body trembled as her eyes were covered by a black fringe she could barely see out but why did she want to look? People totally liked her hair especially Kitti. Her body was plastered with silver jewellery and tattoos. Memories of coming into this new school at 16 a shy nun in training who had been blessed with a great body. Her church or whatever said to hide it and her desires but loved them she told her Abbi could be a slut and not just for anyone but for Kitti the queen her body was perfect and Abbi's was second place.

Without thinking she unlocked the door and jumped into Kitti's boobs "Sorry I took so long Kitti but I was so horny I wanted you but then I wanted to warm up first with a dildo but I left it at home but don't worry I'll still be super ready for ridding like a little pony whore." Abbi said smiling as she pressed her chest into Kitti's. Kitti was dumbfounded wasn't the little nun girl in their why did Abbi pop out and why was she wearing a cross? Was someone messing with her because she hated that people actually thought they could trick her. She got up with Abbi closely following "Abbi did you see any little flat nun girls in their with you, you know the one I always pick on with the stupid little cross like the one you have uhh what was her name.". Abbi looked a little confused before shaking her head. This was beginning to piss Kitti off was someone mocking her? Maybe it was Abbi no she's always horny not going to think about stuff like this. Wait she thought it's probably that nerd from earlier yeah that's it she is trying to make a fool out of the great Kitti no she won't have it! She'd find the little bitch, "Abbi get your hand out of your skirt we need to find that little bitch nerd who helped the Nun they're trying to make me seem stupid and I won't allow it"

The pair marched to towards the AV room knocking on the door. The pair realising it was locked changed there attention towards another door with a glowing pink light coming from beneath the door. Kitti felt a need to enter the room and as luck would have it the door was open with Evelyn standing dead center. Kitti walked up avoiding the wires as Evelyn attempted to escape only to be caught by a very horny Abbi. Kitti as a joke decided to grab the charging camera and take a few photos of Evelyn.

As she did Evelyn changed here hair becoming bright green her breasts and ass ballooning as her uniform was replaced by a green glittery dress and tattoos of emeralds jumped across her body. A giggling fit emerged from Emerald and Abbi before Kitti shut it down and the trio left the room, the queen bitch and her bimbo sidekicks.


Detention

Ellen wanted to go home. But instead she's stuck babysitting these two. She stared at the pair attempting to keep a stern expression but they made it difficult. The duo in question was one Kelly Harth a very shy girl who's work ethic needed, well a bit more work but overall nice and then far less nice Julia Kensington a somewhat renowned trouble maker with a loud mouth. Ellen brushed a few stray Hazelnut hairs to the sides attempting to look professional even if her lockes had betrayed the ponytail structure they were assigned to.

"Like ah why do I have to be here miss she's the one who caused this mess"

Julia always quick to get the first and often untrue word in. Normally she'd let her trap herself in a lie but recently she'd got a lot better at weaseling out of situations, this was no different.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Julia but even if it was Kelly at direct fault you egged her on repeatedly"

Ellen saw Kelly squirm a little, clearly the girl isn't use to actually being in trouble. Ellen didn't want to do this as even if Kelly took Julia's phone she was just trying to remove her own number from it to prevent continued harassment. But alas the proof wasn't there so this is the best Ellen could get a detention for both the appease Kelly's somewhat wealthy family that the girl wasn't being overly punished and stop Julia from getting off scot free. Ellen mentally sighed.

'these kids no idea how easy they have it barely 19 and the whole future ahead of them, they can be as rebellious and stupid as they want, dye their hair get a tattoo and think woooo no consequences, ah to be young again'

Of course Ellen knew she was not young. In fact she was 40 next year, she didn't like to think she was old (although a few stray grey hairs did make her feel like she was) but she was at the very least not young. She did wish the two in front of her would focus on their future and responsibilities more 'Jullia the girl lacks focus, discipline, she'll probably end up like her mother at this rate'

Ellen felt a chill remembering Julia's mother an old classmate of hers, horrible bully and complete tramp, she was hoping Jullia could end up differently. On the opposite end she wished Kelly relaxed a little her attempt to stop being teased was rash enough to show signs of cracking under pressure, Ellen remembered facing the same thing.
_________________________________________

Jullia was infuriated by having to sit with the rich bitch and Miss Resmin. Puffing her chest out as if flexing on the two girls beside her. Attempting the flaunt her half opened button up shirt displaying a set of caramel coloured boobs.

'damn teachers a lanky bitch with no spine. I just know that skank won't last a day in my neighbourhood, bitch probably can't even swear. Pfft I could run this joint better'

The chavly themed girl giggled as she stretched her legs admiring her pink boots on her bronze legs as she supposed it wasn't so bad, she got off easy enough all things considered. She'd made it her mission to get under then skin of Kelly, justifying it as the girl being wasted potential

'Girls fockin useless, all that fockin money and she comes to school in a brown sweater and long skirt, dumb cunt doesn't know how good she's got it, I'd be able to shag half the country with her resources. If she was at least shaggin. I'd get it but she just studies and shit.'

Jullia flipped her dirty blonde ponytail back as she remembered her last night on the town with her friends, she'd bagged 3 guys in 1 night. She began scratching the ends of her skirt becoming a little turned on thinking, she might just skip straight to the town after this school uniform and all. Imagining the amount of guys who'd love the innocent school girl shtick.
________________________________________
Kelly sat trying to be still but had an unstoppable shake between fidgeting in her seat trying to find a comfortable place for her unfortunately large posterior occasionally scratching her black bob cut hair or pulling her large sweater over her uniform more, barely leaving any of the garment showing.

'Why oh why did I steal her phone? I shouldn't have even if she's mean. I'm some common thief now, my parents didn't raise me like this.'

Kelly's head erupted with thoughts of failure and imperfection, she hated it all the negativity overwhelmed her mind. Her rapid fidgeting grew worse as a strong desire to bite her already chewed down nails.

'wish I didn't have so much going on all the time, I swear I overthink everything or maybe Jullia could be a bit more caring, for someone who has so much heated encounters she's not ready for the consequences, no motherly instinct at all'

Her brief foray away from self destructive thoughts facing towards the annoyance of her continued aggressor comforted her. But she thought she shan't complain for long after all Miss Resmin had got her punishment decreased a lot and even got Jullia in detention.

'She could have gave us different days or something what can be done by use sitting in silence for an hour? seriously Miss should try to push thing's more, as father always says don't give up ground. Although maybe I'm not the best to talk about that.

She thought trying to bury her face in her sweater and not face anyone in the room.
____________________________________
At that time an interesting phenomenon occurred as the three sat silently contemplating their lives and the lives of those around them, the room began glowing and smoke stared to infest the small classroom.

"AHHH LIKE WHA DA HELL"

Jullia almost jumped out of her seat as a glow slowly overtook and room and smoke rose around them.

"Whhhhhhhhhhh"

Kelly struggled to speak as her body stiffened when the smoke condensed around her. Trapping her body.

"Calm down girls and stay close!"

Ellen soon realised the futility of those words when she found her self suspended leaning over the desk out of her chair the smoke encasing her body.

The sound of tearing, swooshing and bouncing could be heard, as the clothes of the three were morphed along with a triple hair change and and increase in proportions across the trio.
__________________________________
Ellen felt her body move again, trying to weave smoke away from her face.

'What the fuck, what just happened?'

As Ellen's collected her thoughts she caught her own mind of guard

'Why did I just say fuck? Fuck there again what the shit's going on with my mind, why are my thoughts so fucking loud'

As Ellen held her head trying to make sense of herself, she looked up as the smoke had dispersed, she was shocked at what sat before her. Not her students but two complete stranger so. The one of the right was some twisted form of professional. The woman wore a tight button up shirt, the top 3 buttons undone as to show a generous amount of cleavage with a short pencil skirt paired with it, then some white pearls aligning the persons neck and large diamond earrings, finally reaching the hair which had been done up in a massive bun, the person gave an aura of trying to be a teacher or business woman but having their only reference from porn. Wait why did she know about what happens in porn, she didn't watch any. Did she?

A thought that could be explored was thrown completely out the window when the left girls appearance was viewed. Only one phrase uttered through Ellen's mind a single descriptor echoed through the woman's mind when she saw this caricature of a person.

'what a bimbo'

The person on the left wore the remains of a school uniform. The skirt was replaced with shorts so tight they could be mistaken as skin A journey down the strangers legs showed some light purple thigh highs and large lilac high heels. This girl well she assumed girl by the uniform but her ass and thighs said otherwise, they dwarfed her body and combined with a thin waist gave the woman they unmistakable visage of an hourglass. Then there was standard school button shirt was barely hanging on with only two buttons in the centre done up paradoxically leaving a good midriff (with a little heart for a belly button piercing) and large view of the girls planetary breasts. These things looked like globes strapped to someone's chest but they seemed so attractive, presented so perfectly in the clothing and having a sway with even shuttle movement. They were definitely a good pair of tits

Uh why did she call them tits

Distracting herself for just a moment as her thoughts quickly looped back to the bimbo. She wore a short lavander jacket over the button up shirt, although it clearly wasn't in line with the schools dumb dress code, shown by its white fluffy ends at the sleeves which led to her arms one having a large violet gem I incrested purse attached to one and then at the end of her arms there were her hands that had ridiculous rings and daggers parading as magenta nails. Following up towards the neck, she saw a diamond choker that simply said slut. Then almost at its level were obscenely large golden hoop earrings. Finally reaching the face she was first met with lips, big one, really big ones. They matched her nails except for the glittery shine that seemed exclusive to her lips. Her cheeks were lathered in a blush. Her eyes had a generous adornment of purple eyeshadow and the longest lash extensions Ellen had ever seen. After making the way up this girls face she'd finally reached the hair.

'A fuckin rats nest of it'

Not catching her latest language based slip up Ellen simply stared at the massive mane of blonde and purple. It seemed to dwarf the girls face with it's sheer volume. A large fringe ending above her eyes then two curled ends cascading to just above her tits. That was just the normal part, the weird was the gargantuan pony tail going down her back, it mostly had a platinum blonde hue but ended in a purple fade. Ellen through all this barely noticed that the girls whole body was coated in a bronze hue, a tan similar to Julia's but more refined a professional almost natural tan.

As Ellen stared enamoured at the visage of the an overenthusiastic porn star she was caught off guard by a voice.

"What the hell! Why do I look like some stuffy teacher?"

Ellen taken completely aback at how the woman wearing the suit made at sluts r us mistook herself for stuffy.

'seriously what promiscuous bitch would...'

A sudden realisation hit her.

"Jullia?"

Jullia stared blinking a look Ellen had seen any time Jullia had been in one of her math classes. But why was she confused at her own name?

"Like who's asking?"

Ellen was now completely gobsmacked, why was she asking her that? Jullia was that bitch who looked different. Unless is it possible th...

"AGHHHHHH, LIKE MY TITTIES ARE TOTES JUMBO SIZED"

Synchronised Ellen and Jullia turned to find the bimbo panicking as she examined herself, confusion struck them for a minute before their eyes widened and in synch they said.

"KELLY???"
"KELLY???"

A confused Kelly jumped out of her seat, a mass of jiggling flesh now with her, taking a break from her terrible transformation and darting her eyes to her detention companions.

"WHO ARE YOU TWO? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME???"

As Jullia keeps up the shock train she turns back to Ellen, mouth a gape.

"So that means you're Miss Resmin. Holy shit you got hot"

The wording and surprised sent shivers down Ellen's spine, she'd dreaded the realisation, getting interpreted twice and hoping they lead her mind astray from the idea, but Jullia's assertion and Kelly's panic it was too clear. She had also changed. Silently getting out of her chair and walking away from her desk, the duo next to her simply watched a perfect storm of panic, confusion and a heavy dose of fear. Ellen stared into a particularly reflective window and had no words for the reflection that greeted her.

She wore the remains of a uniform, certainly more of one then Kelly. But it was in tatters. The leggings and skirt shredded and it left a good view of her lack of underwear and a half skull and crossbones tattoo on each of her thighs. Oh and speaking of those THEY WERE FUCKING MASSIVE! SERIOUSLY THEY WERE BIGGER THEN KELLY'S FOR FUCK SAKE! Her anger boiled over as her eyes violently ran through her new body, the school shirt so torn it revealing a black bra at the underside and the hint of piercings on HER MASSIVE FUCKIN TITS! AHHH HER MIND IT WAS GOING A MILE A MINUTE. She tried regaining focus but her whole perception was ruined she felt so angry but as flung her mind through things she reached the head and saw a lathering of Black and neon orange make up with piercings on her ears, nose, lips and tongue she saw her hair. It was shaved on one side and the rest was an unholy fusion of Black and neon orange that held itself up with defiance having as much as Kelly's new blonde abomination. As Ellen stared into the epitome of every anti establishment, punk rock, annoying student she'd ever hated one thought prevailed.

'I'm so fucking hot'

As much as she wanted to reamin the educator who led kids away from such styles and towards brighter futures. In that moment, she wanted to throw on some loud music, swear at everything and get fucked behind the bin. She felt her exented black nail move towards her pierced vag, she didn't care people were in the room, why should she if they wanted some action they could and if not well fuck the prude bitches. As her finger slipped up her dress she heard

"Miss Resmin is that like really you?" Kelly spooked softly with a slightly lisp in her voice

Ellen stopped the tips of her fingers brushing the side of her skirt. Hearing Kelly (in an albeit bimbo like manner) made her remember what she was doing who she was. She wasn't some two bit punk slut, she was an educator. Someone who dreamed of getting fucked so much that the other prudes in her class would get jeal... WTF WAS SHE SAYING???

"Miss Resmin??" a stunned Julia cried

Ellen looked down seeing that during her moment of relection and self actualization she had started fingering herself. It was. It was. So embAWESOME.

"Like Miss Resmin what are you..." Kelly was cut off

"Like shut your mouth for once, tit for brains and call me Rave I can't stand anything else."

The other two had their minds corrected by Rave's statement only being able to remember the crazed party animal and nymphomaniac punk classmate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly felt her mind cloud why was she hear, she'd been transformed along with Julia but why was Rave here? She like seemed fine, just being her usual hawt self.

Kelly smacked her head trying to remove words such as like or hawt from her vocabulary before her wittle bimbo mind took over. But that may mean working with Julia. Which honestly sounded only slightly better then being a bimbo.

But something was so off. She kept thinking about how she was some smart, modest, well mannered girl, but every time she saw her massive titties she could only think about how she was always like this and how like totes boring being some nerdy, frumpy, shy bitch sounded.

Looking over herself working hard didn't cross her mind. Like why would a pretty girl work lol. She could easily pass by flashing a teacher or 4. Flicking her blonde hair to the side she instinctively grabbed a mirror out of her handbag and checked herself out. Yep she was hawt stuff.

"Hey Kelly what are you doing we need to fix Miss Resmin" Julia commanded only to be met with a disgusted expression.

"Um btw's you are like not rich enough to tell me shit and also it ain't Kelly I'm Krystal"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again by magic the past rewrote although this time for just a single person. Julia simply lost all knowledge of her former bullying victim and gained a swoosh of memories of her classmate Krystal aka the popular girl.

what the hell was happening? Julia had been sitting in detention waiting for a teacher? When suddenly she changed into some old bitch and Krystal and Rave don't give a shit?

"What the hell are you two doing?" Help me change back, I don't want to lose a decade of my life off some bullshit magic" Julia demanded gaining disinterested answers from both.

"Uh fuck off miss" Rave raising her signature hand gesture to any sign of authority.

"Like yeah miss Venire we ain't ya slaves" A bored Krystal replied.

Julia was beyond baffled who was miss Venire??? These who were useless. No respect for their elders. Alarm bells blasted in her brain. No peers not elders. She wasn't some only bitch she was a hot young have, Chav loved clubbing and dick. Yep she loved loud noises and young people making irresponsible decisions. Not even thinking how they'd look in 10 years.

Nope not on her watch, she took this job the weed out such foolishness. No way was she going to let them fall victim to foolish desires. That's why she started with these two. The worst in the school. She'd get them into shape or her name wasn't Julia Venire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next couple years Krystal, Rave and Miss Venire spent many a Friday afternoon together with the latter attempting to lead them away from their cardinal desires to no success, so she drowned her own sorrows in those same desires, although when she wasn't doing that she was quite a good history teacher.
© Copyright 2023 Shinyman XD (godbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290666-Transformation-Anthology-4