*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284495-Transformation-Anthology-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2284495
More transformation stuff
Auto Closet

"Come on Abigail you promised" a voice called yelling through a closed door. The voice belonged to a 5,8 woman with straight and long raven hair, she was fairly attractive sporting a pale complexion and some nice B cup breasts although she was lacking slightly in the ass department. She hammered the door a couple of times before preparing to yell again.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal a shortish girl (around 5'3) with glasses and frazzled brown hair done up in a bun. "I'm happy you'd go this far for me but Becca I'm really busy right now so..." The girl was cut off

"Come on Abigail I've been putting this aside for months, you have no tests right now, you don't have a job outside your summer, it's not near any holidays that you'd see your family in. You are without a doubt completely free today" Becca said with a triumphant smirk plastered over her face.

This caused Abigail to freeze up a little by all accounts she'd got her, if she wasn't disheartened by the fact she would have to go to this, she'd be impressed by Becca's planning for this. She sighed "I guess you've got me" defeated she grabbed her coat and headed out with Becca.

The pair walked out of the dorms into the city just outside of the campus Becca still having a large grin covering her face she'd finally got her friend out of that dusty old dorm. As Becca was still enjoying the fruits of her labour she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning around she saw a very Sheepish Abigail still wearing a big puffy coat walking behind her. "So um how long do these things usually take"

Becca gained a devilish grin "Well depends how often you go, for someone always on top of it like yours truly less then 20 minutes, but it is your first time so 8 hours." Abigail's face turned pale white as she muttered "8 hours..." under her breath. Becca just stuck her tung out slightly "Joking, I don't know it can depend on the place"

Abigail regained some colour in her face a little annoyed by Becca's lack of planning or understanding before something clicked "If it depends does that mean that you umm haven't done this before"

Becca put a finger to her face thinking inquisitivly before uttering "Well I've had makeovers before but I don't know exactly how these ones work, although I hear they're great plus it's new which means it'll work even better" Flashing a grin that oozed confidence at her more reserved friend.

Abigail wasn't uplifted by this but had come to except this from Becca after a while. Although even if her answer had been perfectly content it wouldn't have calmed her nerves, the idea of a makeover was enough to shake her very foundations, she was never the type for such a thing that was for other girls. She'd never had any interest in but Rebecca insisted that it was a thing friends do, but did they even qualify it was only Rebecca who dragged her out of her room and made her do stuff, this particular event was being devised for a good 5 months now.

As Abigail was lost in thought Becca stopped proudly announcing "We're here!"
As Abigail looked past the tallish raven haired girl she saw a ''new'' store, in truth it looked half assembled, the sign for it was tapped over an old one, with the doors seemingly being the only new addition to the whole thing.

As the pair walked inside, the interior presented the same style of half finished. Becca strutted up to the desk "Hi we're here for our two person make over" smiling at the somewhat awake women at the desk. She guided them to the large silver tubes in the back room past a velvet curtain that separated it from the rest of the store.

As Abigail stated at that metal tubes, the employee assured the girl saying they were more spacious on the inside. While that was nice she could hardly say to eased her worries. As Rebecca got in one Abigail was really feeling the nerves now

"I think this is a bad idea I think I'll head back now" As she turned to leave she stopped remembering that Rebecca had done a lot for her over this past year, as much as she'd disliked it she'd gained some nice memories, if she kept bailing like this Becca would probably give up on her. She swallowed her pride and walked into the tube.

As she got in she could hear Becca on the opposite side saying she was happy she stayed, that's right she needed to do this for Rebecca, for her friend. As she stood in the tube she looked around while being a good bit bigger on the inside there were no windows just a white florescent light above and a pink carpet which was a nice change from the cold metal floor she'd expected.

The cashier explained to them that the keypad to the left is where they should enter their changes and could alter anything to do with, wardrobe, body or mind. The notion of all that being changeable was scary to Abigail but she needn't do anything beyond a simple wardrobe and maybe hair switch.

As she cycled through the options, she heard an excited "done" from Becca's pod, followed by "Ok Abigail you tell me when you're done we'll press them at the same time." Abigail said a low sounding "Ok" As she grabbed the somewhat simple changes and called out "Ok I'm ready"

"Well 3, 2, 1 Now!" as the duo both pressed apply changes in unison they felt a white flash as large robot arms began grabbing and changing them, before Abigail could panic it was over and she saw the light from outside rush into the pod as the doors open. As she walked out she felt heavier? She'd expected a weight off her shoulders given the coat had vanished or ripped.

But before she could say a word she saw a weird photo infront of her, it was some fullbody one, it must have been some other change someone had done they were displaying as a preset or something. But ever part of her wondered why, she struggled to understand why someone would want to look like this.

The picture was a platinum blonde haired that's hair stretched to what seemed like the woman's butt, the person for lack of a better term was well endowed her breasts if you could call such monstrosities breasts, dwarfed the rest of her body, they must have been, D no E cup maybe bigger. Then her thighs were large and hips wide as a canyon. Her whole body looked well endowed well if you could call a pornstar physwike physqi, what was that word she couldn't remember, she ignored her little lapse in vocabulary and turned her throughts to the womans face massive pink lips constantly puckered up for a kiss while looking constantly confused, eyelashes longer then a the dictionary, and overall lathered across her face was an overabundance on pink makeup. This complete bimbo package wrapped up in a scanty bikini that was just a few strings with love hearts covering her nipples, the same was true for her lower half.

But as she giggled slightly at the absurdity she stopped in horror. Her voice was different which on any other occasion would spark intrigue and fear on its own but right now it was the least of her worries. She was busy staring at the picture which as she moved her arms along her body seemed far more like a reflection. As she worked up the courage she looked down and to her horror gazed at the massive orbs strapped to her chest.

In complete shock she yelled "AHHHHH I LOOK SO SLUTTY" she covered her mouth, why did she sound like that, talk like that but most of all why look like this, all rational throught was gone. She was a mess trying to pace back and forth as she would always when faced with situations like this but her new body wouldn't sit still jiggling with every step, she had to stay still so she wouldn't trip. But with her brief attempt as walking she soon turned to realise that she now had a behemoth of a butt to complete her new style.

She almost screamed again when she was then called "No not you too" turning she saw a woman, with blonde hair in a pony tail she was also well endowed all over but compared to Abigail she was looked downright plain. She was wearing a mink skirt and tank top, not leaving much up to the imagination, but given Abigail's current situation she wasn't exactly one to talk. Her whole body has a darker tan and over got pink aesthetic. But as she looked closer she realised who she was looking at

"Becca???" Abigail said still suffering from her overly airheaded vocals. Becca solemnly nodded. As the pair sat down on a nearby chair within the backroom of the shop they couldn't bring the strength to utter a word between them. They knew they needed to go up to the cashier but at this point they felt more comfortable waiting for her to return not wanting to risk heading anywhere near the front desk in there current states. They just sat both unable to put the situation together with words. Until someone broke the silence...

Abigail slowly got up, having her whole body jiggle a little as she did, it was insufferable but now she'd calmed a little the cause was obviously the silly machine, although silly was a bit of an understatement. Becca looked up to Abigail who while trying to looking confident gave off a sexy pout. As Rebecca stood up to go with her friend Abigail stopped her. "I'll go talk to the women at the desk you stay here"

Becca was surprised at Abigail's forwardness but began protesting "No I did this I can go handle this whole damn situation" she said triumphantly. But Abigail once again stopped her from getting up.

"No you've been really nice too be all year I'll go handle this thingy" while her word choice was a tad unsophisticated she was clearly feeling at least determined about her mission, so Becca decided to let her go.

While Abigail was happy acting big in front of her friend she was not prepared for this she wanted to do a nice thing but god was she terrified. She wasn't use to this sort of thing disregarding her new proportions she never complained or talked back just sit down and don't draw attention or make trouble that was practically a mantra to her. But going back without trying wasn't an option and besides she was like super sure this could be reversed. As she left the back she came into view of the large windows at the front of the store. Those had slipped her mind, luckily they were tinted black, but it wouldn't take that keen of an observer to see the booming blonde bimbo standing in the lobby looking dazzled by her own reflection.

The person manning the desk finally gazed up from her book "can I help you, miss? " she said hoping the girl would say no. Abigail was taken a back as she'd been so focused on the windows she'd forgotten what she was doing. As she gained confidence she strutted over to the desk uncontrollable jiggling breasts doing their best to off set the little seriousness she could muster on her face. As she reached the desk she went to take a seat her assets made the simple action equivalent to climbing a small mountain. As she squeezed them into the chair accidentally letting out a slight moan as she sat against the cool wood with her practically bare ass, the panties she'd hoped covered it had been eternally dug into her ass crack.

She coughed trying to cover up the unexpected pleasure she'd experienced from the deceptively simple action. Putting on her best stern face, mentally preparing to chastise the establishment and demand help while still seeming nice, she said "I'm super unhappy with this I look like a blow up doll, it was definitely not what I clicked I'll only pay half for it to be fixed." trying to keep her stern face after giving a lot less elegant speech then she'd hoped the cashier barely acknowledged it.

She simply looked through the computer beside her before looking up to Abigail "I'm terribly sorry you haven't enjoyed the experience we provided we'll be sure to fix the changes at our earliest convenience" she said clearly reading off a company script with a monotone voice to match.

As Abigail heard this she was confused not getting hearing a specific time frame for the reversal but was all out of any energy to complain or fifth back simply lower her head towards her boobs and saying a solemn "Ok thx for trying" as she prepared to return to the back, Rebecca burst out.

"No way, you ain't giving us that treatment, we bought this stupid time and you were suppose to change us based of the things we select, but instead you make us look like whatever you call that" gesturing towards her friend who is now in awe of Rebecca's more standoffish tone, while warrented she hadn't seen this side of the girl. Becca continued "Now you're going to fix this right now and refund us with a little extra so I don't sue you, Got it?"

The cashier simply nodded being quite alerted by the girls demands she checked the status of the tubes before turning to the girls "I'm very sorry but such big changes as the one's you too have drain the body and the tank, I can refill but it's unsafe to change your bodies to soon again come back in 3ish days." she said slightly hiding behind her monitor hoping to avoid angering the girl as Becca flared up Abigail looked on the verge of tears.

Seeing this Rebecca sighed calming herself she was furious more then she'd ever been in her life but her friend was in a far worse situation "Fine 3 days but you can't expect her to leave in this state" gesturing to Abigail and her poor imitations of underwear let alone something she could wear in public. "Let her back in the tank and give the girl something she can wear without being arrested" The lady nodded leading the Well endowed blonde into the tank a she began operating the device.

Then from inside the tank she heard Abigail mumble "These silly nails makes this sorta hard" letting out an unprompted giggle to the word hard, "just give me something I can wear to campus" Rebecca turns to the desk lady who frantically nods entering the request, only to here a scream from the machine as it finishes. As the pair outside the tank stared in fear and anticipation as teh light dimmed and smoke dispersed a silhouette came into view.

Then Abigail emerged wearing a school uniform, immediately strange given their campus didn't have any kind of uniform, but upon closer inspection this wasn't anywhere close to a suitable school uniform. Firstly it was clearly too small having buttons nearly popping on both the blazer and shirt struggling to keep in her bulging boobs. While a skirt looked practically non existent around her large ass. Secondly it was a walking caricature of fetishes, the uniforms center had the buttons arranged perfectly to give a generous view of her chest. The blazer was effectively a crop top giving her a midriff. She also had a large pink handbag. Thirdly it was coloured bloody pink, the plad skirt was pink and white and while the blazer was darker but it had pink highlights. Becca felt second hand embarrassment having too see someone in this she was tempted to take a picture, but she immediately disregarded such a cruel joke at her friends expense.

Abigail looked down in horror before up towards the desk lady who was frantically trying to explain "I swear it didn't break again, it just adjusts to fit the persons style matching their appearance, you know" as she did Abigail sighed at least it was better she thought as Rebecca went to comfort her the pair headed to the door. Rebecca turning to the desk lady flashing her a look before saying they'd be back in a few days. Before the pair reached the door, they sighed looking themselves up and down before Rebecca left first allowing her buxom friend the full doorway to herself as he led her outside the shop...

As soon as the pair left the store Abigail's mood took a nose dive, she could feel all the eyes on her everyone they passed turning to see the walking caricature of a person. The bimbo parading around in a slutty uniform. Even in porn her outfit would be on the nose. No one was trying to hide it either she could hear the comments about her having no shame or filled with silicone, like they knew these things were really and she had the jiggle to prove it. She tried to get any words like that far from her mind she hardke needed to be thinking about how much her body would jiggle anymore.

Rebecca seeing her friend affected leaned in towards her whispering "I bet they're jealous of you, even looking overdone you still out do any of those prude bitches." she gave a slightly more malicious smirk then normal to Abigail, but Rebecca couldn't completely downplay the horridness of the situation she was trying to be upbeat but felt herself being really upset at it, which while fair was unlike her, wanting to tell off the people looking down on her, no not down on her, on Abigail she was the walking sex doll here, there those annoying thoughts were again why was she putting Abigail down she was hardly in a better situation.

As the pair continued Abigail trying to heed Rebecca's words and act like the others were jealous too her surprise it was working. Every remark of shamelessness or jealousy was probably someone jealous of this body, although she couldn't guess why this thing was horrible in its current state. She didn't see any upside until she heard some other remarks tuning out all the 'jealousy' she could hear attraction? Guys even some girls going on about how hot she was initially she felt repulsed she didn't want to be looked out like some sex object. But at least she was being looked at. Her old body wouldn't have caught a glance now she was the center of attention. It made her feel something, something strange, she was excited? No not quite similar this was more below the belt. She felt kinda turned on by the whole thing. An emotion she'd never felt before and one that was about to erupt her new body.

The sudden wave hit the proverbial shore. An immense pleasure echoed across every part of her body. "Oooooh" she quickly put her hands over her mouth, big she saw others already look at her even Rebecca gave her a weird look. Panicking she looked around they were close to the university and the chances of being recognised were fai... Screw all this stupid brain stuff just run, she thought as she sprinted towards the campus at full speed, her body jiggling more then a hyperactive jelly. Luckily her dorm building was the eight beside the entrance. She got inside, but her dorm was on the third floor and she was already salivating and the lips and felt her pussy juices flowing all over her hawt wittle thong. No what the hell was she thinking this stupid body it was way too different and ridiculously sensitive.

"Damn that girl new I think I'd remember a view like that" a stranger said admiring Abigail's from behind as she was practically crawling on the stairs. That's so embarrassing she hated how open this was, she could hear the guy walking over and glanced at his face, shit he was in some of her classes. He couldn't recognise her, she tried to think of a way out, undercover of course she just needed to act into him, a weird solution but she hardly had time to think about why that was her first thought, no not thought more like instinct. "Hey haven't seen you around here before you new?"

She turned nervous not good at talking to people as she began to think up a plan to get out of this quickly, but she found herself pressing her boobs against his chest and pushing her lips into a duck face "Yeah I was just wondering were people lived here?" her actions and words were completely different messages but she didn't know how to interact let alone flirt but he seemed preoccupied staring into the mountains pressed against his chest. Not her ideal but he wasn't looking at her face. She wanted to leave but also didn't he was so busy staring at her boobs he'd ignored her ass her lips were also pouted but her just loved her big fat... No what was she thinking she didn't like this her mind and body they felt like they were matching up? This was getting worse by the second

"Back off creep! " Rebecca appeared brushing the guy away before turning towards Abigail "You're lucky I got here that loser is below you, he clearly wanted your stripper bod above anything else." Abigail was relieved her body felt liwk it was going on autopilot but luckily now its over but Rebecca seemed different her vocabulary and and mannerisms her whole attitude was a little meaner? As Rebecca stared at her friend she could see thd drool coming off her mouth she smirked "I guess you're getting bad too huh, I didn't want to mention but my new bod is also a little more sensitive, meaning yours is probably way worse. Don't worry we'll just chill in your room for a couple days we can call in sick for classes and just sit and have fun" She said gaining her cheerfulness back in full force before the pair walked to Abigail's dorm.

Rebecca began to look through Abigail's movies for something to watch, before glancing towards her friend "Don't just stand there looking like you're waiting to get milked order us some food we'll be here for a while" a little taken a back by the way Rebecca was acting again she just walked into the bathroom and stared ordering pizza, this task became quite arduosh arduouuus? Uh more tuff because here new lips made her near indecipherable over the phone. But after some back and forth she got the food ordered and it was on its way. As she set the phone down she took a look at herself in the mirror she hadn't done so since her new 'uniform' appeared. Her boobs were still massive and she had a big ass, giant blonde hair and her face looked like an overdone sex doll. But the more she went through this the more turned on she got.

"No, no not again, I feel like an animal in heat " she said trying to resist any urges but her will power was puny compared to her body, she immediately launched her finger up her skirt. It was relieving she'd never done it before but something was wrong it kept her feelings at bay a little but she wanted no Needed more. Suddenly a knock on the door it just have been the delivery guy, hmmm delivery Guy she thought licking her lips she stopped before opening the door. What was she doing? She hated this body why was she giving into it, yeah she was stronger then this she was Abigail Jones smart if not a little lonely but she wasn't some slut who'd ponce on the first guy who'd appear. Yeah this wouldn't stop her because she was Abby Jones the hawtest bimbo on campus.

Wait was that right was she began to think she heard Becca yell from the other room "Sugar tits answer the damn door already" snapping out of any self realisation that may have occurred, she jiggled over towards the door opening it while pushing her chest out and giving a view right through her cleavage. A driver at the door went pale not expecting someone dressed like a slutty school girl to answer. He wasn't even able to give her the pizza in his hand. She batted her eyelashes at him. He stepped back a bit regaining some blood to his brain.

"um hello miss here's your food that will be 12.50" he managed to get out without fainting at the sight of the complete bimbo. Abigail just looked at him seductively or that's what was happening from his perspective. In reality Abigail was confused by the guys reaction he was more awkward then her. She reached over to the new purse she'd gained to grab some money only to notice it was mostly singles in here. She sighed beginning to count it out but holding her purse in one hand she didn't have any space, instinctively she began placing the bills between her cleavage to the delivery boys shock. Counting it out she was having trouble unknowingly saying out loud things like "Like is 13 more then 12.50 why are they even charging such a meanie number for a pizza" as she counted it out somewhat accurately.

She grabbed the pizza as the guy still stared at her without saying a word before she giggled, "Like thx for delivery it super quick you want a 'tip'" she pushed her chest practically into his hands "Looks like my big bweebies ate all the money, you can give them a squeeze while you take it out." the guys attraction to her were obvious. But he was still in shock standing perfectly still, her face suddenly turned red in embarrassment "OMG I'm totes sorry your like an ass guy aren't you" she quickly flipped around practically ramming her bare dump truck into his face.

He finally worked up the courage to react to his current situation "Miss I couldn't we don't even know each other and" as he was trying to calm her down he accidentally slipped falling ontop of the girl launching them to the floor, rolling a little he opened his eyes to find her laying ontop of him tits pressed against his chest. At this point he didn't even know how to react the unlikely nature of this whole thing left him stunned. As Abigail went to kiss him he just gave up whatever the reason the world seemed to want them to do this so. After she got off him he didn't have a second to breath before she was full on making out with him in the hallway. He was in heaven this was the best thing ever. Nothing could bring him down

"Ackk hmm" he turned seeing a blonde girl less endowed then who he was with but text book beautiful no matter how you looked at her "Abby what the hell are you doing, we needed to last 3 days and night 1 you try to fuck some Virgin pizza guy?" Abby released her lips from his "Like Becckkky Abby's tibbiez needed like love and he totes looks like he has something to fill up the rest of me." she said practically salivating as she gazed at his crotch. Becky sighed before dragging the pair inside tossing them into the nearest bedroom and shutting the door "Like fuck it out in there, you slutty cow, damn love bunnies, I'm going out to get some real hunks that aren't lame virgins."

Abby ignored her friend simply removing her clothes instantly not like there was much to remove, but as she did, the guy looked nervous yet excited "I haven't actually done this before" a confused Abby started giggling "Like same, we can totes still have fun tho just grab my bweebs and Abby will give you a good suxking." she lived up to her word as the two did indeed have a good time and many more after that.

The two girls never did change back, Abby almost did hitting her head once it all came back to her but when she found the place closed it didn't take longer then a couple of days before the biggest bimbo on campus was back in full force. While Becky became the Queen bee stereotypical mean girl. Being a bitch to everyone even Abby losing any reputation as the nice friendly girl in the process. Neither of them finished their courses but Abby found other employment that fits her skills.

The Cowgirl, the Milf and the Bitch

Mei: Goth, Black hair with purple streaks cut to shoulder length, tall, B cup, larger ass, anti establishment, loves protesting not a fan of America, becomes Red neck patriot
Sally: Nerd, Blonde hair cut to just below the ears. short, C cup, no ass, shy, enjoys quiet, hates people getting over involved, becomes loud obnoxious Jersey MILF
Erica: Girl next door, Brown hair cut to below shoulders done up in a pony tail. B cup, propositional ass, loves hanging out making friends, enjoys a good challenge, open to new experiences and ideas, becomes queen bee bitch who hates people not giving her attention and dislikes doing things herself.

Card game gives roles they joke about how offensive it is, play along as a joke. (3P)

Erica haphazardly throws games out of the box at the end of her bed as Mei and Sally watch from behind attempting to dodge the boxes being fired at them. The lanky Asian girl spoke up "It's fine Erica we don't need board games to make the evening fun we can just sit and chat. Sally nodded her head in agreement as Sally popped her head back as her face was decorated with annoyance "You two were the ones who wanted something to do so just give me a sec and I'll fin, AH here's something interesting." The Brunette said grinning ear to ear. She proudly showed her findings to her compatriots. They gave fairly blank expressions back. "Not impressed?" Erica said a confused by the lack of reaction.

"well when you said you had a' cool game in here' we were kinda hoping for more then cards" Mei, Sally just sat beside her quietly and nodded in agreement. Erica's face dropped sneering at the pair "It may not look like much but the game is magic... Maybe" the two continued to stare back looking utterly dumbfounded. This time Sally spoke up "I don't think magic is real Erica..." the brunette stated down the petire blonde until she turned her head away causing a big smile to paint her face. Erica glanced towards Mei "Well she didn't say no so its 2 against one and we're playing it." Erica began passing a pair of cards out to each player as Mei grunted something about Erica becoming a mini dictator in the group. But they brushed it off as the three of them now looked at a set of 3 face down cards for each of them. Erica cleared her throat before announcing the rules "OK they're really simple we each get 3 cards read them and players outside the game must guess what we are?"she reread that line a couple times then ran through the next couple in her head before tossing them to the side "OK most of that seems to be magic gibberish so we're just going to act out the cards.".

Mei rolled her eyes as she decided to go first flipping over the first card and getting a disgruntled look on her face. It said cowgirl as she turned it over showing her friends "I'm not pretending to be some cowgirl" she said tossing the card back down. Leaning back and whipping the side of her raven hair aside debating if she should just shave the whole thing and save herself the trouble. She moved around a little trying to adjust the cushion she was on to fit her rather large rear. Looking up she saw Erica was giving her the stink eye, she wanted to pay her no mind but her friend seemed unrelenting in her glaring. Sighing she leaned forward and unenthusiastically glanced at her other cards. They were even more annoying then she'd have thought not only was she some southern cowgirl but also a redneck and patriot??? Wanting to throw the stupid cards aside she saw Erica hadn't let up in her stares "Do I seriously have to act these out in front of you both?" Mei said half sickened just thinking about it but a nod from Erica let her know what was expected.

Letting out and even more obnoxious and defiant sigh she scanned the cards hoping she'd misread them but alas the Chinese girl was going to play the Patriotic Red Neck Hill Billy. Standing up she pondered for a minute thinking of all the rallys she'd went to and how those annoying pro State counter protesters behaved and decided she'd go for the most insulting portrayal possible. She cleared her throat "I'm a dumb Amercamno that loves suckin dik and hates dos dam gays and the city immigrants that take my farm jobs." Erica had begun laughing hysterically with even Sally letting out a few giggles as the pair were surprised how ridiculous the usually proud Mei was being, they were use to the girl lecturing them on world issues or denouncing bigotry, but she'd seemingly taken her opposite side and portrayed them exactly how she imagines them and she was still going. Mei had placed her smallish breasts in her hands and fondled them while going into gibberish and grabbing her predominant backside "Like bring mama her moonshine I got people's rights to oppress" Mei broke into laughter after that and fell to the ground fairly satisfied with her performance.

As Erica recovered from her laughing fit she smiled happy her friend had got into the spirit of the game "See magic cards can be fun" Erica said triumphantly the other two sat silent not ready to believe the magic element but did enjoy the acting so much Sally volunteered to go next. As she turned over her cards she went red in the face.

Looking over to Erica she sheepishly said "Cannn I please get some new ones?" Erica was about to oblige when Mei stepped in a fairly annoyed look painting her face "Now that's hardly fair, I had to make a fool of myself for your entertainment so I expect you to make the same concession" Erica was a little taken aback by Mei's statement but shrugged her shoulders it was fair. This left a horrified Sally staring at 3 cards one reading MILF a word she was unfortunately familiar with after overhearing it's use around her campus from people she'd prefer not to be associated with then the next word was Jersey Shore Girl which brought to mind those terrible real housewives shows then the third was prideful fairly self explanatory and not nearly as bad as the other 2 but in her mind all she could picture is one of those real housewives girls taken to 11 from the aesthetic to the deamor and even their overly prideful personalities. Sufficiently horrified she looked around at her friends and remembered what Mei did and decided she'd just do what came to mind.

Standing up she grabbed a pillow case and stuffed it poorly under her shirt to try and give off a fake aesthetic she smiled and began her own performance "Oh ma god Did you see what Jessica was wearing she looked like such a skank but not the good kind, but also that hair clearly taken from my own beautiful locks" she tapped her hair proudly as she tried to do her best impression by simply being loud and saying anything that popped into her head "That young hunk was totes afta my bod you could see when he looked at my boots and at Little Miss precious with him clearly wasn't doing any favours if ya know wa I mean." Sally just kept talking attempting to emulate someone who lacked the filter of what needed to be said and to Sally's delight her friends loved it, both were laughing their assess off as she did a pretend strut and talked about how hot she was, Sally started to get a little self consciousness about her act and decided to sit down again as the other two gave her an applause for her wonderful performance.

Erica didn't miss a beat as soon as Sally sat down and the applause ended she got up already breezing through her cards as they read Rich, Popular and Bimbo not an appealing set but she could work with it as she cleared her throat. Immediately adopting a pouting lip and turning her chin up at the others "Uhh like what's the smell is it like poor people!?" she decided before hand to add a hint of bitchness to her performance. Strutting around her room as the others had their eyes glued to her she scoffed at her own things before turning back to them "it's totes poor, like look at this stuff it would look like a 5 year old owned it if it wasn't so obviously diluted with adult virgin energy" she said throwing some clothes lying around to the ground. The girls already seemed to be getting a laugh out of it so she decided to turn it up to 11, the girl slid her hands along her body she said "You both are so lucky to be in my presence to see this body and my gorgeous blonde hair all totally natural unlike you skanks" she pushed her brown ponytail aside as the pair watching were in stitches, Erica did once more round the room hamming up her routine by outlining how great she was before sitting down again.

As the other two recovered Mei smiled giving Erica a pat on the back "You really nailed it I totally wanted to punch you the whole time" Erica blushed as Sally chimed in "It was very good, but none of your cards mentioned you being um, so strong willed" Sally passed them along to Mei who just smiled. Throwing them aside "I think the popular part well covers the absolute bitch part of her performance" the trio laughed as Erica checked the time. She threw the cards haphazardly into the box and left it beside her dresser "OK you both need to get going, it's 22:00 and my parents said they be back at 22:30 and they're ALWAYS EARLY" She shood the pair out of her room. As they waved goodbye Mei was less then pleased "You need to stand up for yourself, you are your own person and they owe you stuff as well or you know just get a dorm since your so rich" Erica shrugged off the advice and snarky remark simply thanking them for coming "See you in class tomorrow" Sally said then facing a slammed door courtesy of Erica. Mei just shrugged as they headed home "You think you'll be in before Biology tomorrow?" Sally asked as Mei brushed it off "Uh second period, I'm not really a morning person I'll try to be in for fourth" Mei said as Sally just sat in disappointed silence as the pair split off towards their dorms.

THE NEXT DAY

Erica wakes up realising she'd overslept a tad and immediately rushes out the door just barley getting her clothes on in time, they were a simple white t shirt and grey skirt with black leggings and a blue hoodie as she sprinted to school she felt heavier? Her whole body was weighed a bit more, her chest tighter, her leggings offering less room to breath and her hair even weighed her down. Trying to ignore it she reached her bus just in time which led her into the campus proper. Going around the halls she was feeling so odd and almost exposed but luckily no one seemed to be talking about it. In fact no one paid her any mind. To be honest it frustrated her, she wasn't even getting a look, she wasn't even someone who loved drawing people's attention but today she felt a few looks would be nice, but the campus seemed to be abuzz as apparently someone had been giving some 'entertainment' in one of the boys locker rooms. Definitely a strange rumor but it would hardly be true, since when did the campus have a full fledged prostitute. It did interest the brunette so she decided to venture towards that side as it was on her way too class. She hesitated getting too close lest the rumors land on her as the culprit although the attention would be nice. As she approached the room and woman ran out. They collided Erica being enveloped in the woman's bountiful busom "Hey wach where ya goin" as Erica was preparing a response the girls eyes met, Erica stared at what looked like the definition of trailer trash. But in her eyes she saw something no, someone it was feint but the stereotypical American folkgirl was clearly of Asian descent not just that Chinese, this girl was "MEI?"

"Erica!" The brunette was enveloped in the Blondes busom, the girl was left starring at the now tanned orbs she'd been thrust into and couldn't help notice a few faint white splotches dripping off her, pondering their origin she suddenly jumped back remembering the rumors from this morning "ahh Mei you're covered in..." the girls mouth was covered my Mei's hand. Mei quickly led her companion into the boys locker room she'd just exited. Before doing one last check too make sure the close is clear, giving Erica ample time to look over her friends appearance and Trashy was the only word to describe it.

She was wearing red flannel shirt with half the buttons undone although wearing may have been a lie, she'd haphazardly tied it around herself not leaving a noticeable midriff. Not that her too half was well covered as it gave a clear view of cleavage too wide to be classified as a window with even her bra being shown clearly a bra she'd would never picture her friend wearing it was branded with the confederate flag. Trying to move along her body she found her eyes darting to her friends hair as it was long, it wasn't even two days ago Mei had talked about cutting it but now it ran down her back ending just above her ass, as Erica began thinking of its new dirty blonde coloring her friend bent over to check underneath the benches just in case, Erica found herself bewitched by what she viewed. Her friend who already had a notable backside now possessed an ass that could barely fall under the word. It would put any celebrity or pornstar to shame. As her friend got up it swayed to the sides as Erica found her eyes only now noticing the thunder thighs attached to the behemoth bottom. Following down her legs meeting a pair of Cowgirl boots.

Erica stood still stunned by Mei's new looks, but a quick click of Mei's fingers hit her out "Kuit lookin at me like I'm some zoo animal" Erica though a bit more aware struggled to muster up any words on the current situation and just blurted out "how?" Mei sighed. Adjusting her top in an attempt to cover up her bulging breasts "well, I woke up early in ma dorm and funk that I might as well get to class early for once" stopping for a second as she heard her own accent she took a longer sigh and continued "I was wandering the halls nice and early, when some guy gave my ass a good wallop, I was pissed and pressed his no good keester against the wall. Then a kissed him, I don't know why but the next thing a know is am draggin him into this locker room pushing my tush against his willy, then some other fellas enter and I suck and fuck da lot of them. That was all before sunrise they scooted off after a cleaned thier pipes and spent the rest of the time giving myself a good spring cleaning" Mei rubbed began pressing her tanned fingers down her daisy dukes "after a while I looked like this and met you in the hall" Mei looked completely distraught.

Erica hadn't found any words even after the girls explanation she didn't even know where to begin. Before deciding to state the obvious "wait aren't you a lesbian?" Mei thought for a minute before giving an annoyed look "I ain't no out of towner, a woman should be getting a good man's pipe, not some womans cochie, that's some international nonsense not for us American girl..." She froze catching her own words "Ah ma own mind I was definitely a lesbo but now my mind keeps thinking of getting a good guys gear stick, dam I don't want to be some cock obsessed cum guzzler, no I mean that I don't wanna be straight as a country man's cock, aahh ma word ain't making sense" As Mei struggled with her sexuality and vocabulary Erica decided she needed to get her act together and help Mei. Standing up she took her blue hoodie off throwing it over her newly southern friend "OK put that on, we can fix this let's assume the game did this too you because what other explanation that isn't magic could there be, that means you either played it wrong or all of us are going to be affected since you're first that means Sally could be next and then me..." Erica stopped for a minute seeing how drastic Mei was from her normal self she could only dread what her own performance would cause.

She snapped our of it trying to regain her composure "OK the game said people outside the game just had to guess our cards so we just need people to guess you're a patriotic, redneck, cowgirl luckily you do match the description so hopefully people will just call you that and even more hopefully you change back. But before that we have to find Sally, so I'll call her." Mei nodded as she was starting at the blue hoodie she'd been given as she debating wearing it.

Erica lifted her phone surprised by how old it felt not to mention drab but putting that aside she had 39 missed calls from an unknown number ignoring it she dialed Sally and before she could finish dialing the unknown number called her, deciding to get it out of the way she answered "hey I don't know who this is but I'm busy, so I'll talk la..." she was cut off "Oh ma god, you finally answered I've been trying to get ya on da line for foreves" Erica was annoyed she'd been cut off but the voice sounded somewhat familiar but it couldn't be right "who is this?" Erica waited on a response turning to Mei signalling her to put the Hoodie on "whaaaaa you don't recognise ma voice it's Sally and I needz ya help right now, I'm out the south entrance and they won't let me in" Erica was a little put off but tried to regain composure "OK we'll be on our way, I'm with Mei now this may sounds weird but what do you look li..." she found herself cut off again "Oh I'm lookin like a million bucks, I'm rockin great hair and I'm chillin by the left gate near the entrance in the cutest little pink thang with a fabulouso fur coat and a gorg..." Erica hung up already graded by the constant talking that her friends transformation seemed to have brought on.

Erica turned to her friend who'd still not put on the hoddie "come on Mei put it on we need to find Sally" Mei looked conflicted staring at the clothing "I want to but ma milkers are screaming not to cover them and I can't seem to say no" Erica grew annoyed with her transformed friends new habits but remained calm. She took a breath "OK but then you'll need to go out lookin like an Cheap Southern American Whore" she hadn't meant to sound so mean but it was true. Suddenly a fire flared in Mei's eyes "you tryin to say somin about ma country" Erica was very taken aback by this she seemed to be getting worse the whole patriotic thing at the very least "I'm sorry you don't have to put the hoodie on, lets just hurry to Sally so we'll at least all be together" Mei noded cooling down a bit as the pair ran to the south entrance.

As they reached it they looked around for Sally or at least someone dressed as lavishly ridiculous as she'd described before spotting a woman matching it holding tons of shopping bags near a security guard seemingly flirty as some taps of the shoulder and flips of the hair occur until all pretenses are dropped and the woman is now fully making out with the guard. As Erica and her cowgirl companion approach the woman seems to have worked out her differences with the guard and heads toward them waving excitedly "Oh ma god, you would not believe the morning I've had, but it looks like I ain't the only bitch that got bad, look at you little miss cowgirl" Saly gives her friends tits a little squeeze as Erica and Mei stare in disbelief that their usually reserved friend is what ever this is.

A look at the before and after of Sarah wouldn't have you believe they were the same person. The first reason would be she'd gained a good 2 decades on her former 20 year old self. Then her whole body had attained a bronze glow as her nails had also lengthened into talons adorned with a glossy pink colour, her face was plastered by makeup most notably blue smokey eyeshadow and massive pink glittery lips. Her hair was certainly something it also ran down to her ass but unlike Mei's, Sally's was a bleach blonde with a bronze hue, the top was done up in a Jersey bun that had poufed out 10x bigger then it would normally look. Her outfit was just as described a tight pink tube dress and a large fur coat, clear leopard print undergarments all held up in pink high heels. All this would have been her first thought if it weren't for one thing... HER MASSIVE TITS. Seriously after seeing Mei's she thought that was a lot but by god Sally had some monsters on her chest. She wanted to look away but they were so on display even a heart tattoo in the center with a gold necklace trapped between them. Sally notices her stares and welcomes her untransformed friend into a big hug pushing her into the infinite crevice of her cleavage.

Erica pulls herself out of the embrace and still can't process words as her previous experience with Mei seemed to be of no help, regaining focus she finally musters a sentence "Sally listen this isn't you, you aren't some Jersey Shore skanky milf you are smart and kind and..." rather annoying she was cut off "ah bitch you damn right I ain't no skank, I'm a hot mama, but I ain't no skank, learn some respect bitch" Erica was infuriated she knew Sally was acting weird but it was so annoying to have her say that and Erica was right which was even worse. Trying to regain her composure she smiled wanting to calm her friend and said "I know Cow tits ain't pretending to be anything other then a skank, even little miss dump truck knows her place" as soon as Erica spoke she wanted to vomit, why did she say that? Why did it feel good? She needed help, her transformation must have begun, looking around for Mei she saw the girl barley hidden behind a bus giving head to some guy.

This was bad she wouldn't be herself much longer, she needed to apologise but she felt her body shaking. Looking down. She saw her trousers shrink as the retracted up her body and fused into a single white mini skirt, Erica panicked 'oh god its happening and they look so nice' the transformation continued upwards as her shirt contracted into a pink crop top with the word princess across it. As the changes continued he body began seeing tons of jewellery across it before culminating in her face which received a full Barrage of make up putting her more in line with a circus clown then a celebrity. As it seemed to wind down her hair jumped up forming into a voluminous ponytail with a pink down perfect for whipping at people over dramatically as she walked away. As Erica stared at her body she couldn't help but 'love how hot it is' she felt a build up in her ass and boobs but by that point she wanted it, no needed it. The burst up filling out her skirt and then some, followed by her tits which placed the word princess on full display although not many would read it if they were looking at her chest. As she checked herself out she noticed Sally still blabbering on. Feeling she was suppose to be here and help? Nah. That sounded ridiculous she wasn't some poor charity worker for some oversized milf. Turning her head and flipping her hair she walked away completely misremembering her former self.

After a few months the former friends were completely separated. Mei was kicked out of college for constantly ignoring class and just having sex, although she landed on her feet and found success as a stripper. Sally never made it back on campus instead enjoying her newly found luxury as a trophy wife. Erica did remain in college and did quite well even improving her old grades, although through no effort of her own at least academically speaking, a few threats or flirtatious moves garnered her a hoard of busy workers that were at her beck and call.


New Look


"Let's go Kelly"

"You can do it Kelly"

A small crowd gathered around the track watching a small practice race and it was all to cheer on a single girl Kelly. Kelly ran with speed rivaling a cheetah, she practically flew through the other runners and that exact speed earned her praise. She was a star athlete and combine that with a fun and uplifting personality made her immensely popular. As she finished first even though it was a practice many others came to congratulate her

"Come on guys it was just practice I don't need some big crowd or applause"

Trying to deny their praise only enamoured her adoring fans as they showered her with compliments from her athletic frame, featuring strong legs, thighs, calfs and core muscles her butt and breasts weren't anything to scoff at with a B cup and a toned ass she was the picture of an athlete. Her black hair was cut short and placed into a pony tail. They even relished in her out of gym gear featuring the makings of a typical Tomboy with a baseball cap, loose t shirt and jacket, ending in some athletic shorts. Kelly didn't always love the attention especially when it felt they were putting her on some pedestal it didn't help that before she came to this school and discovered a love of running she had a fair share of bullies, but here she finally felt she'd made some real friends. She'd been known all around campus liked or at least not hated by most. Except for JiJi.

JiJi was... Well she was kind of... She was bitch. Kelly didn't enjoy that word for herself or others, but it suited JiJi perfectly, the girl was bratty, mean and just kind of annoying always putting someone down. Causing JiJi to be very unpopular at least kind of no one liked her but she was rich as they come so many sucked up to her. Even some of Kelly's friends which was concerning. As Kelly sent her friends away she saw the bratty girl walk towards her, whipping her blonde ponytail to the side, Kelly watched the girl strut towards her imitating an oversexualied Barbie more then a person as she wore a tight pair of tight white leather skinny jeans and an expensive pink top with similarly pink sunglasses covering the girls eyes. Kelly tried to get along with people but JiJi was infuriating her high on herself attitude especially.

"Well if it isn't my favourite little running bunny and how are you doing today sweetie any big plans?" her speech layered with sarcasm and a huge sense of how high on herself she was.

"I'm fine JiJi, just finished training, so I'm going to shower and get changed" Kelly was looking for the quickest way out of this conversation that doesn't involve a shouting match with the rich girl.


JiJi simply slid her glasses slightly off her face, looking Kelly up and down sniffing a bit before scoffing and giving her a clear 'you need it look'.

"Something you want to say JiJi?" Kelly could barely hold back her annoyance this girl never had any respect.

"Nothing, nothing at all. BTW I've seen you wear the same outfit for training for 2 weeks now you should probably get a new one before people start thinking you're some poor person." JiJi held distain for everything she spoke of that wasn't herself.

Kelly could practically feel he veins pop, she was right this girl was a bitch. But taking a breath she just gave a half hearted smile and picked up her gym bag.

"I'll think about your warning but It's fine I don't need new outfits every 2 weeks." Gritting through her teeth she simply began walking away.

"If you won't accept that then at least don't let that little fan club get to your head, they'd all abandon you if your talent or beauty runs out and you only have a good amount of one" the girl dawned a devilish smirk as she finished her sentence.

Kelly stopped a few insults were fine but that was quite enough she turned around a fury taking her face. Her friends can't just be insulted willy nilly staring the blonde dead in the eye.

"Look JiJi you can do all that catty bitch talk to me, but don't bring my friends into this or we are going to have an actual problem"

JiJi smirked not breaking eye contact with the girl. As she sneakily reached into her purse grabbing a weird rock and stealthy reaching over and throwing it into Kelly's bag.

"Just advice girl, fans don't last forever but if you do want them a little longer try getting some work done,since you love having guys watch you as you get all sweaty you should get yourself a nice pair" she gestured to her boobs "those grapefruits aren't getting any hot guys to you, with a couple of changes you might get a body fit for porn." JiJi turned away flipping her blonde hair as she did smirking at her little bit of reverse larceny.

Kelly stood there partly still furious but telling herself the bimbo wasn't worth it, she simply made her way to the changing room. Luckily everyone had cleared out in the time her argument with the blonde bitch had taken place. She simply decided to appreciate the privacy and began undressing, throwing her track top and shorts to the side and taking off her underwater and sports bra as she hopped into the shower. After that she traded her track clothes in favour of her usual tomboy-esce attire. But as she finished putting her shirt and and went to grab her hat she saw a weird stone, it was a gem of some kind reddish with a feint glow? Examining it she then glanced at her reflection in the mirror as she played with it in her hand she remembered her talk with JiJi. As she was alone she began venting her thoughts our loud.

"seriously what's wrong with her? I shouldn't judge people without knowing their circumstances but God she's insufferable. Her attitude, demanor and what's with that whole get surgery shit. I'm happy with how I look I worked hard for it. I don't even know how some woman make themselves look like that." the stones feint glow pulsed as if it knew its time would come a Kelly's mind remembered the proportions on the women in those porn ads she'd sometimes see "With the breasts, the massive blonde hair how can someone make themselves that much of a bimbo and not care? I wish I could get it" ending her thought the stones pulsing climaxed in a bright flash.

"ahhh"

The flash engulfed Kelly before dying down leaving a confused girl holding a now very dim rock.

"what the hell was that about" suddenly a strange sensation overtook her body.

She tried ignoring it but as she began to zip up her jacket she found the process rather difficult. Pulling the zipper up and down multiple times but each subsequent time it became more a more difficult especially around her chest. Giving one last tug she pulled the problematic zipper the whole way. Giving her reflection a cheerful look as the sensation grew tenfold.

"what's with my..." she paused as her face became overtaken with dread.

The girl watched her jacket zipper fly down as the jacket revealed a pair of massive breasts now clinging tightly to her once loose shirt. A pause of fear and confusion enveloped her as she stared at her newly gained assets. Mustering up the courage she reached a hand out to interact with her newly garnered orbs.

"aahhhhh" a moan more sensual then she'd ever made before left her lips as her new breasts were so sensitive.

Trying to move around with her estimated D cups was difficult but that would only begin her problems as she heard ripping. Feverishly she turned her head to her back and unfortunately she saw a large crevasse of an ass crack. She wanted to scream but no noise left her as she simply stared in disbelief at her ever expanding backside as the sound of ripping continued she realised what was happening simply letting out a sad.

"please don't"

As the words left her quivering lips the fabric once making up her shorts had been blasted around the room leaving only a pair of underwear that looked as if it were cosplaying a thong with the way it was buried in her ass. As curiosity consumed her she gave the gargantuan mound of flesh a tap and ass predicted it was sensitive.

"Aahhhhh" even being ready and holding it in wasn't enough when her new body felt this responsive.

As she took a few steps she could feel the weight of her new assets bouncing and jiggling as she wondered how she'd walk with these let alone run. Gazing at her new ass still enamoured by its sheer size even compare to her breasts she noticed something. A small bronze spot. Was that always there? She wondering, pondering if the increased size may have just brought it to prominence but the line of questioning was dropped as it began to grow. The spot became a prominent stain, then as the bronze spread she now recognised it as an ever-growing tan. The bronze coloring coated both of her ass cheeks (not an easy feat) it progressed down her legs, her toned thighs expanded losing their defined musculature in favour of fat flabs of flesh leaving a near unseeable gap. It continued tanning her legs and feet leaving her toenails perfectly manicured and glossed in a neon purple nail polish. The girl stared at her half naker body especially her unrecognisable and lower half, at the top the was a somewhat busty tomboy but he lower half she was a mix of kardashian and hooker.

The tan seemed to be on a mission as her hips widened and her well kept core and near perfect abs vanished as her stomach began ballooning slightly giving the impression she was some bimbo who's weight had a tendency to go to her ass.

"No, no not my muscle, I didn't work so hard to became some fat hooker" desperation and sadness filled her voice.

But luckily she wouldn't need to worry for long as the tan left her view as it went up her shirt fully and reached her new breasts. Hoping, praying her already modified breasts may escape the terrifying tan but alas a rapid ripping filled the air as her shirt tore apart under her mammoth mammaries As her bra or its remains slid off her as well. What she thought was prominent as D cups wee now a depth defying H cup. They also seemed to have a bounce to them as even a slight movement caused some sway. The horrified Kelly looked down at her morphed form, all those years of training gone replaced with a body suiting an over weight stripper. The tan passed down her shoulders and arms lengthining her nails into what she'd consider unusable talons dyed the same neon purple as her toenails. Then a sudden look of immense fear covered her face realising that same face was about to be effected she turned back towards the mirror her new assets giving a lovely bounce of the way. The tan progressed up passing her neck.

"No please not my face or like my voi..." the fear in her eyes doubled "What's with my voice I sound like some valley girl"

Her lips were next as the inflated to at least three times the size and were coated in a glossy purple, they puckerd up giving her face a sexual aura before half of it had even been touched. At it continued her nose gained minor surgeries while her cheeks were covered by an ungodly amount of blush. Her eyes were next up as her eyelashes were passed they extended and around them a prominent eyeshadow was applied matching her now trademark colour. As the tan finished her facing leaving all her skin dyed she stared in the mirror horrified by this nightmarish process trying to find solice in the fact at least her hair was fine. Immediately mentally kicking herself as she felt her scalp itching.

"Please don't be blonde" a final plea to the devilish magic. Sounding almost longing with her new voice

Her words were immediately disobeyed as strands of blonde hair launched through her black locks expanding it as they went. The short hair reached her shoulders then her back going further lightening as it went the black being erased replaced with a platinum blonde. But as this occurred her hair began pulling in different directions as the clumps twisted and expanded leaving a blonde mane separated into gargantuan pony tails on either side of her head leaving off with light purple tips at the bottom. A fringe also developed over her forehead stopping above her lashes as two strands on the sides continued down reaching her breasts also ending in a similar lilac shading to her ponytails.

The once Tomboy stood on awe attempting to look angry but the look more aligned with a rich girl who didn't get her new car. Her whole body resemblance to her once Tomboy aesthetic was long gone, now words like stripper, bimbo or pornstar would be applied to her.

"OK, what the hell is going on" her new vocals made any sense of annoyance difficult to convey.

Her anger was palpable as she furiously grabbed at the ties holding together the monstrosity that sadly was her hair. But upon grabbing them they switched to small pink bows.

"The fuck?"

A second attempt caused them to more then double in size causing an instant stop to what could be an interesting science experiment. Although this did mean whatever magic did this could create clothing so she tugged at her only fully remaining clothing her jacket. Attempting to cover her exposed nipples resulted in her jacket morphing into a tight dark purple bra. A look of pouty annoyance decorated her face as the lewdness of the covering infuriated her but she decided to at least increase her comfort tugging the strings of her panties from her behemoth backside as it morphed into a true thong of a similar dark purple shade. The girl stood not technically not nude but wearing about as much clothes as she would while showering, pondering what to.

Certainly her own clothes were long past fitting shown by the shredded fabric slewn across the changing rooms. But she can't go out like this she'd be arrested, she needed clothes an help but a quick check of her phone showed that it was out of charge. So clothes first. But what would fit her. She thought grazing her hand along her body she began pacing around the room as she usually would when trying to think and decided to throw her thoughts out loud attempting to get control of herself.

"OK so first I find some cloth... Woooahhh" her pacing stopped as she almost tripped over not at all prepared for quickly pacing with her body's weight now being spread completely differently.

"eck hmm as I was saying, clothes first mine won't do so I'll need to borrow some" turning her head towards the lockers, "I'll apologise after this is all over"

First up was the shitty locker, against it's own namesake it didn't actually lock, so if someone out for a football match today (hopefully quite a well endowed someone) left their clothing in there she'd find something temporary at least better then a thong and bikini. A rummage through found her a baige sweater and some rather large navy jeans, a look on the label revealed the owner as a girl named Martha a girl that Kelly remembered was fairly big and someone she would need to apologise to later. She began pulling the jeans up her increased figure, it rubbed against her thighs so much before reaching the problem area.

"Ehh come on just go on" she said dragging the strained denim fabric against her belligerent backside.

She pulled and pulled but as she did ripping could be heard.

"Just a little more" but as more ripping occurred she finally gave in.

"Fine this will have to do"

Talking a look at herself the strings of her thong poked out as the front of the jeans only covered just above her vagina something the outfit clearly signified. But the real issue was behind. Her ass had only got just above half covered leaving it still very bare with a clear view of the gaping void known as her ass crack. After a few steps it also seemed tight enough that she risked some soft moans leaving her lips.

"Well better then nothing, I suppose your next" her eyes locking onto the sweater.

Luck did seem to be on her side as the sweater was very big so might have a chance of covering more then her bare minimum, glancing down at the struggling jeans. She moved the sweater above her head and slid her arms into it along with placing her head firmly in the neck slot before attempting to move the attire over her breasts, lest she suffocate herself in the sweater while trying. Pulling the woolen fabric over the orbs that rested on her chest she found it at least a little easier then the jeans but could definitely feel the clothing strain. Finally maneuvering it over a quick look in the mirror reveled she was only half successful. While the sweater was covering her breasts much like the jeans it had got only about two thirds of the job done. Firstly the sweater was low cut giving a nice view into the Canyon that was now her cleavage secondly with all her thoughts of her new boobs or ass she had almost forgotten she'd fattened up. Not really obese but her belly was definitely thiccer, so thicc it wouldn't let the sweater go down fully. She slapped her socks and sneakers on aka the only remaining clothing outside of her gym uniform.

She has one more look going through the lockers hoping for maybe a different set of clothing in hindsight something that would have been smart before hand, finding an open one she was bombarded by pink clothing, a lot of it as well. Clearly it was JiJi's locker although she's surprised how full it is given JiJi doesn't really exercise.

"And what are you doing?"

Kelly slowly turned revealing the presence of JiJi holding some outfit giving Kelly a deathstare. Kelly stood dumbfounded and caught red handed with a pink cheetah print bra.

"Are you going to answer me bitch or stand there"

Kelly still found herself frozen, should she apologise, pretend to be new or just run after all it's unlikely JiJi or anyone would recognise her without formal introduction.

"I ughhh" she'd forgotten how annoying her new voice was. "I'm just looking around, so back off bitch?"

Deciding pretending to be someone else was probably the best option and while her look and voice did give the aura of a narcissistic bitch she hadn't managed the right demeanor or vocabulary. Although it did seem to work someonewhat as JiJi was giving her an even meaner look.

"Oh I know some fat ice cream chugging whore ain't calling me a bitch and lookin in my clothes dump"

Studying JiJi's demanor she decided copying it would probably be the way out here. Noticing her wave her hands point a lot and throw out a quick insult she thought working this in could help. Although running did seem tempting a slight move her new body revealed the ineffectiveness of such a ploy. So bitch theater it is.

"Look bitch, I needed some clothes and your dumbass left this locker open so take that! skank!" her confidence still lacked but this was an improvement.

JiJi looked like she was about to pop she didn't not like being talked to like that but then she began looking around. Glancing at pieces of fabric around the place and another locker being swung open on top of the girls clearly totally unfit clothing. A devilish thought overtook her as she looked into this 'new girls' eyes. Yep no doubt about it this fat bitch was the annoying Tomboy a glacé at the sinks revealed a dim gemstone. She wanted to burst out laughing but knew she could use this, although it was fucking hilarious the stone is suppose to twist words and thoughts but how the fuck did she even incidentally wish herself into a fat whore. It was way too funny but remaining compused she simply stared into the transformed Kelly's eyes.

"wait a minute your face and this uniform" glancing at the PE uniform.

Kelly was dreading her next words knowing it would only be a confirmation of who she really was.

"Your that Tomboy girl girl Kelz" JiJi smirked knowing the stone needed just a final push.

"It's Kelly Bitch" quickly covering her mouth she hadn't meant to reveal herself nor call JiJi a bitch for guessing as much.

"I fuckin knew it! But like how'd you get so..." lingering hoping Kelly would finish it so she could properly gauge who she's working with.

"Fat! Is that what you were going to say huh bitch!" Kelly trying to hold herself in not knowing bitch had slipped into her vocabulary more.

"No girl I was going to say thicc, I ain't some stuck up prude like some of those friends" JiJi could barley contain her malicious grin she knew this girl was about to fall right into her hands.

"I told you not to talk about my friends, Bitch! Besides what are you even on about?" Kelly found the word easier to use, more natural.

"I'm just saying they were the ones spreading those rumors about your added weight last winter, I told you those bitches are two faced I wouldn't do a girl like that" JiJi watched as Kelly's expression switched to more of a confused daze.

"But you're mean bitch all the time, you even called me a 'fat ice cream whore' or something" Kelly could barely think her mind was so cloudy.

"I'm sorry Kelz but I called you a thicc cream whore because of all that dick you suck it was a compliment"

"My name ain't Kelz and that ain't no compliment bitch and you certainly aren't soryy" Kelly found her mind difficult to place.

"I am sorry I offended you here" she handed a confused Kelly some clothes "Put these on they'll probably fit better give them a good feel before hand tho"

Kelly accepted the clothes putting her talons against the fabric as it felt so good then as she pressed it against her skin JiJi put the stone near her.

"so what do you think girl hawt enough or would you like something different, any style just name it. Your wish is my command"

Kelly pondered pressing her clothes against the offered garments as her ass accidentally touched the stone. Thinking about how nice this would look if...

"I wish this skirt could cover my ass because these jeans aren't doing it I wish they were tights honestly."

Without noticing the skirt she was holding was now on her as the impossibly tight jeans became white tights plastered with love pink love hearts. Kelly smiled with a dumb expression painted her face as she felt the mini skirt's fluffy fabric and looked at its purple colouring with pink ends. But her mind then sharpened feeling something was wrong. As she gazed at her new clothing.

"How about your boring ole shoes next I bet you'd love to have some heels just wish it and I'll get ya some" JiJi now gave up on hiding her clear enjoyment.

"No I don't want them" Kelly's mind clearly groggy but coming to "I'm Kelly an athlete not a bimbo, I need my sneakers for training".

JiJi's smirk dropped slightly pissed the girl still wanted to resist, but calmed herself and decided a more direct approach would benefit.

"Oh Kelz I know you want to prove those bitchy friends of yours wrong because they called you fat but you aren't an athlete, the only exercise you get is sex"

"what no I'm not some bimbo" her mind began to focus even stronger then before "I'm an athlete what are you doing to me!?" she threw the remaining clothes to the ground and began to stand up.

JiJi panicking a little not wanting her new toy becoming defiant and leaving the gems range she simply nudged the girl down.

"Back off Bitch or I'll not play so nice, I'm an athlete a future Olympic runner you ain't convincing me otherwise" her look was defiant but she couldn't get up her body was being pushed and her mind told her it was too hard.

"Look Kelz I'm trying to help giving you a better fitting wardrobe and getting you away from those ungrateful bitches, who bullied you just because you were hot and fucked their boyfriends"

"my names not Kelz and I didn't fuck no one, I..."

"Sorry only boob stuff my mistake, but seriously Kelz hasn't this fake runner thing gone on long enough, you hate exercise that isn't fuckin and you love all those sugary foods and look you aren't even wearing your favourite Leopard print pink tank top I bought ya."

Kelly began to think about how much she missed her top and how tiring running was but fought back she was Kelly she liked running. But she did love that top

"God I wish I was wearing it, my fluffy coat too" she whispered under her breath.

The top she currently wore melted the back turning into a purple fur and have her a neck guard of it while the front was a pink leopard print tank top. The clothing she wished simply merging for convenience. Her stomach still poked under her top she rubber it thinking she needed to run it off or she'd get fat before whispering under her lips.

"I'm thicc not fat, bitch!" her mind changed even the thought of exercise seemed horrible "like why would I want to be a skinny bitch" he voice getting a little louder "those bitches probably want me to be some Tomboy so the real boys won't look at me" her confusion turned into a smile then and annoyed grimace "Like those lying whores they just don't want competition"

"I'm so glad you realised Kelz I was beginning to worry" JiJi not even trying to hide her grin.

"Like thx girl I was so caught up in those bitches lies I tried to exercise and starved myself like damn mama's hungry I need some cake for my cake" her voice and demanor completely different from the kind Tomboy as she flipped on of her ponytails away. "like look at this shit" holding up her own exercise attire "this some skinny bitch shit"

"Just forget about it Kelz, we can get them back later"

"damn right girl now let's go I'm starved" the newly dubbed Kelz having no hint of detesting her new name.

As the pair left JiJi went to grab the gem but it had vanished turning to Kelz she saw the girl had a tattoo on her ass check of a diamond she thought about it but JiJi decided it didn't matter if the stone vanished she already got a new bestie out of it.
© Copyright 2022 Shinyman XD (godbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284495-Transformation-Anthology-2