*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290733-Smaller-pt-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #2290733
A guy shrinks
Mike knocked on the door anxiously. He could hear Ryan stumbling about inside before the door finally opened.

“It came.”

Ryan stepped out of the way and let Mike enter.

“And your sure it works?”

“Well, I’m sure it shrinks things. I tried it out on a chair and my recycling bin. Both are tiny now.”

Ryan looked at Mike in disbelief. Mike produced the shrinking ray, which looked like nothing more than a laser pointer and handed it to Ryan.

“You really wanna try this?”

“I’m sure. I just think it’s smarter to try it with someone I trust.”

“Good point. Okay I guess, let’s give it a go.”

Ryan held the laser pointer up and directed it towards Mike. Mike could tell by the look on Ryan’s face that Ryan didn’t think it would work. Ryan pushed the button and the room filled with light, temporarily blinding both men. When Mike regained his vision, he looked around to see the room was now massive. He looked up at Ryan who was now a behemoth.

“Holy shit, it worked…” Ryan murmured.

“Can you hear me?” Mike asked.

“Oddly, yeah… although I’m not sure how. Dude, you’re small. Like really small.”

“I know,” Mike exclaimed. “Isn’t it amazing?”

“It’s pretty impressive. So what now? Just grow you back?”

“You cool if I stay this size for a minute or two?” Mike asked.

“Yeah man, no problem. I’m gonna sit down, just holler if you need me,” Ryan said as Mike watched him lumber over to the couch. Mike walked across the hardwood floor and over to a random sock laying on the ground. He couldn’t believe how big it was. Beside of it stood a half empty bottle of Lipton sweet tea, easily 10 times Mike’s height.

Mike heard a click and looked up to see Ryan lighting a small cigar. A blue raspberry white owl. Ryan had started smoking them a few months ago to wind down after work. Mike watched the end glow bright orange as Ryan inhaled, as he removed the cigar from his mouth a round ball of thick smoke appeared before being inhaled into Ryan’s lungs. A second later Ryan exhaled a long stream of dark white smoke into the air.

“It really smells like blue raspberry,” Mike said. Ryan looked down at the tiny man on the floor.

“They’re pretty good,” Ryan replied. “I was smoking a couple a week at first, and not inhaling, I didn’t want to get addicted. Nothing is more annoying than people at work asking for smoke breaks. Sadly, now I’m smoking three or four a day.”

“And inhaling,” Mike laughed.

“You wanna be an inch tall, I like to smoke cigars,” Ryan said. “I guess we all have our vices.”

“That’s fair,” Mike replied. Ryan took another drag as he mindlessly scrolled on his phone. Mike walked across the floor and over to a small bookshelf on the wall. The front ledge of the shelf was twice Mike’s size, and the books were all gigantic. Books on card magic filled the bottom row, a couple written by Ryan. As Mike looked over the books he felt a shadow descend over him. He turned to see Ryan’s giant band reaching down for him. He debated running, but realized it’d be futile. Ryan’s thumb and forefinger easily wrapped around Mike’s body, leaving only his head and shoulders exposed. Ryan stood back up and held Mike at chest height.

“Holy cow, this is wild,” Mike exclaimed.

“Yeah it feels really surreal holding you between my fingers,” Ryan said. “But I got curious watching you walk around.”

Mike secretly enjoyed the fact his gigantic friend had decided to pick him up. He was curious about what being grabbed would feel like.

“So I was gonna ask if you cared to run me to the gas station to grab some more white owls,” Ryan said. “Or if you wanna stay small if I could use your car.”

“I sat my keys on top of your bookshelf when I walked in,” Mike said.

As Ryan reached over to grab the keys he rolled Mike around between his fingers. He kept doing this as he made his way to the car. Mike felt partly scared that he might fall from Ryan’s fingers, but partly excited that he was being tossed around like a random stress toy.

As Ryan drove he continued moving Mike around playfully, not saying anything. Mike heard the car shut off and the door open, and he’s he heard the ringing sound of the door chime of the gas station, Ryan slipped Mike into his pocket.

“Hey baby, you need some white owls?” Mike heard the familiar voice of the older gas station attendant ask.

“Let me get six,” Ryan replied.

“Thank you honey,” Mike heard a few seconds later, as he felt Ryan started to walk again. A few seconds later Mike heard the car door open and felt Ryan sit down. Ryan’s gigantic hand entered the pocket and fished Mike out, this time laying Mike flat on his fingers and using his thumb to swirl Mike around in large circles. Ryan continued to do this as he made his way home and eventually ended up back on the couch.

When Ryan quit playing with Mike he let the tiny man slide off of his hand and onto his large belly. Ryan had pulled his shirt up just over his belly, Mike landing on the pale white, slightly hairy surface. Mike looked up and watched Ryan light a fresh cigar. Ryan took a drag and inhaled deeply, before blowing a plume of the acrid, yet sweet, slightly blue raspberry scented smoke down over Mike, causing Mike to start coughing. Ryan chuckled, and his large belly shook slightly, which made Mike lose his footing and fall onto the soft surface. Before Mike could get back to his feet Ryan’s hand descended upon him and began to roll Mike around, occasionally lightly pushing him into the soft, flabby belly.

As Mike was used as some sort of massage tool for the giant, he reflected on the series of events over the last few minutes. When he’d confessed his crazy fantasy to Ryan about wanting to be shrunk, Ryan hadn’t shown much interest. He even felt Ryan was slightly reluctant to help him with the shrink ray, but he thought that vibe came from the fact Ryan didn’t believe it would work. Now, maybe a half hour after Mike had shrunk, Ryan seemed to be getting some kind of pleasure from it.

Mike’s fantasy had always involved women, and never men, but the fetish was ultimately about dominance, so he couldn’t deny he was enjoying the way Ryan was using him. Ryan had offered to resize Mike twice, but now Mike wondered if he’d offer again. After a few minutes Ryan stopped rolling Mike around on his massive belly, and Mike stood back up on the soft surface, slightly dizzy.

“I have to get ready for work,” Ryan said exhaling another plume of cigar smoke over Mike, again eliciting coughs from the diminutive man. He plucked Mike up and sat him down in the black plastic ashtray on the middle couch cushion and Mike watched Ryan walk away.

Mike wondered if Ryan would offer to grow him back to normal before going to work, or if he planned to take him to work with him. Part of him thought it might be interesting to continue to interact with Ryan, but the other part really wanted to find a girl to share his fantasy with.

Mike walked around the ashtray which looked as though it had been cleaner recently. There were three or four big piles of ash, a crushed out cigar tip, and half of the cigar left from earlier leaning in a slot out the side. Mike walked over to the half cigar and realized he could probably climb it to get out of the ashtray. He could still feel hear coming off of the previously lit end, though, and was afraid of an accidental burn if he slid down the smooth tobacco.

“Now that was a quality shower,” Ryan said, coming out of the hall way, his hair wet, in nothing but a pair of white briefs. He sat on the couch and picked up the cigar and it once again.

“Gonna finish this bad boy before work,” he said, a stream of smoke flowing into the air like a giant cloud. He took another drag and exhaled again before bringing the cigar down and flicking a little ash in the ashtray, Mike having to jump of the way.

“Everything is a hazard at your size,” Ryan chuckled. He reached into the ashtray and pulled Mike out securely between his thumb and pointer finger.

“I figure you won’t mind if I take your car to work,” Ryan said, holding the diminutive Mike in front of him. “Since it is pretty impossible to drive at your size.”

“Oh, I figured you’d grow me back since you had to work,” Mike replied.

“Nah,” Ryan said, taking another drag on the cigar. “This seemed nonsensical when you told me about it, but it’s pretty cool being able to hold someone in my hand.”

“Oh, I just figured at work…”

“I’ll find somewhere safe to keep you,” Ryan interrupted. He began to roll Mike around on his fingers as he had before.

“Make a few tacos, play with you in my pocket, make a few more. Doesn’t sound like a bad night,” Ryan said.

“I guess not,” Mike yelled up as he was rolled around in the giant’s hand. “But it doesn’t sound safe.”

“I could always just put you in my underwear,” Ryan said. “You definitely won’t fall out of there.”

Mike gulped as Ryan’s gigantic thumb pushed him around the fingers.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290733-Smaller-pt-1