*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290771-Smaller-pt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #2290771
A man shrinks
Mike’s night was rather uneventful, mostly spent in Ryan’s pocket largely ignored. Ryan’s hand did enter the pocket occasionally and roll the tiny man around in his fingers, but those moments were few and far between. Mike had entered into the evening not wanting to accompany Ryan to work inside of Ryan’s pocket, but quickly found being ignored far worse.

After what felt like an eternity Mike heard the car door shut and the familiar sound of his engine start. Ryan’s hand entered the pocket and removed Mike.

“Holy shit what a night, there was barely time to breathe,” Ryan said, the tiny man almost covered by his thumb and forefinger.

“I guess it went by fast?” Mike asked sarcastically.

“Flew by,” Ryan said, unaware of Mike’s sarcasm. “I also got to flirt with Hannah some tonight, so that was nice. Thanks for moving her to night shift.”

“Yeah, she says she’s better after 2pm,” Mike laughed. Ryan used the hand he was holding Mike with to shift the car into reverse and backed out, and then put it in drive and headed home. He began the now familiar routine of rolling the tiny man around in his hand.

“I’m gonna get high as shit tonight,” Ryan laughed. Mike was more of a whiskey guy when it came to getting intoxicated, Ryan a big fan of weed. Mike figured he’d no doubt get high in the process.

Ryan made his way into the house and sat Mike on his kitchen table. Ryan stripped down to his underwear - he always said stuff like, “I sat there in my underwear getting high,” and Mike realized he wasn’t kidding.

“Oh, I have a new trick for you to check out,” Ryan exclaimed excitedly. He placed a cup opening down on the table and sat Mike on top of it so he could have a better view. Ryan showed Mike a four ace production that he planned on putting in his new book.

“Damn, that’s good,” Mike said. “Do you have enough stuff for the book?”

“I think so, I’m hoping to have it completed in the next month or so,” Ryan said, reaching over for his diminutive friend. He sat Mike on the table beside of a blue raspberry white owl, and cut jt open, and started preparing a blunt. As he opened the small glass jar he kept the weed in, he placed Mike inside of it.

“See if you get a contact high,” Ryan laughed.

The weed smelled strong, and as Ryan would reach in and pinch some out Mike had a weird fear Ryan would grab him and roll him into the blunt.

Ryan finished rolling the blunt and placed into his mouth, lighting and taking a few hard drags before placing his lips down over the jar and slowly letting smoke flow into the jar, coating Mike. He screwed the lid back on the jar quickly.

Mike had no choice but to inhale copious amounts of the smoke, and immediately could feel himself getting high. As the smoke dissipated he watched Ryan hit the blunt again.

Ryan unscrewed the top off of the jar and plucked Mike out of it.

“Get you pretty high,” Ryan asked.

“I think the kids in our day called it ‘faded,’” Mike said, his eyes barely open.

“Fuck yeah, lucky,” Ryan said. “Well now that we’re feelin’ it let’s chill,” Ryan said, slowly walking to the couch as he used his thumb and forefinger to roll the tiny man around.

Ryan sat on the couch and turned on the TV, flipping through the channels. He looked at Mike and chuckled, and lowered the tiny man down. Ryan lifted the band on his underwear and tossed Mike into his pubes. As Mike landed in the soft, dense brown jungle of hair he saw the underwear band snap shut, and started to accept his fate as an inch tall man.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290771-Smaller-pt-2