*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290902-The-Gift-pt-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2290902
Getting ready for work
Darcy looked at the tiny man wedged between her big toe and second toe as she painted her toenails a nice shade of dark red. “Italian wine” was the shade as described on the bottle, a descriptor Darcy found rather accurate.

“Why do you paint your toenails if your shoes just cover them up?” Mike asked.

“Because I like it,” Darcy said, rolling her eyes. “Now less talking, more kissing.”

Mike began to massage and kiss Darcy’s big toe. She could barely feel it, but she enjoyed the effort. She thought about how fun it would be to get a pedicure with the tiny man between her toes, she wondered if the nail tech would even comment on him. She tucked that idea away as something she’d do eventually.

“I’ve got a big sale opportunity today, so I’m going to need you to really pay attention to my toe,” she said as she started to slip a suede black flat over Mike.

“I’m not known for my stamina,” he laughed. “Maybe I can take a break until I hear the sales talk?”

“I guess,” she winked, covering him with the shoe.

***

“I made the sale!” Darcy said, giddy as she plucked the diminutive man from between her toes. Mike looked around and realized they were in the bathroom.

“Awesome job,” he exclaimed, genuinely happy for her, and happy to get a break from his duty as masseuse to the giant toe. Darcy sat him on the front of the toilet seat, and let out a sigh as she relieved herself.

“Are you watching? Perv!” She said, scooping the tiny man up.

“You sat me there!” He said, feigning innocence.

“I guess I did,” Darcy replied, smiling coyly. She brought him up and pressed Mike’s tiny body into her lips, giving an over-exaggerated pucker as she kissed him, covering him in her lipstick, which was a similar shade to her toenail polish. She used her thumb to half heartedly wipe him clean.

“Now back in my shoe,” Darcy said, wedging him between her toes, “I have some more customers who’ll be here shortly. If my commission check is large enough, and it looks like it’s gonna be, I have a treat for us.”

Mike began to massage and kiss the now sweaty toe, and Darcy flashed him a smile as she slipped her shoe over him.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290902-The-Gift-pt-4