*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290910-Smaller-pt-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #2290910
Still shrunk
Mike awoke in a panic. He was briefly unsure of where he was only to realize he was in Ryan’s soft, thick pubic mound. Mike stood up, he could feel the hair was up to his shoulders. He waded through the hair in the dark and up to the band of Ryan’s underwear. He tried to crawl under it, but had no luck getting the elastic to budge.

Mike was slightly startled as Ryan’s giant fingers made their way into the underwear and and slid him out, and up across Ryan’s belly before releasing him. Mike stood on the soft flabby skin and saw Ryan laying on the couch, his head propped up on the couch arm.

“I’d have forgotten where you were if I hadn’t felt you crawling around,” Ryan laughed, followed by yawn.

“Not cool dude,” Mike said.

“Aw, c’mon man. You wanted to shrink. You got your wish. Better to be with someone you know than a stranger.”

Mike had to agree with this statement. At least he knew Ryan. Who knows what someone he didn’t know would do with him.

“Plus I have the day off, so we can just chill. Get high and DoorDash some unhealthy food.”

Getting high didn’t sound too pleasant to Mike. He was more stoned the night before than he’d ever been. His thoughts were interrupted by Ryan placing his fingers on him and rubbing him around on his big, soft belly. Ryan moved Mike up and down, and eventually under his gut, back around the belly button and over his left nipple before bringing him back down right above his belly button.

“You know, you could just grow me back,” Mike said.

“That’s not going to happen,” Ryan laughed. “I definitely like you being an inch tall. I was sitting here stoned out of my mind last night loving the fact you were in my underwear. Speaking of which…”

Ryan brought his hand down and slowly and deliberately pushed Mike back into his pubic hair.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290910-Smaller-pt-3