*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290922-The-Gift-pt-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #2290922
Meeting a friend
Darcy sat down in the wicker chair on the patio, her friend Jill sat in the chair at the other side of the table.

“So how’re things post divorce?” Darcy asked.

“Well I’ve lost 30 pounds, so that’s nice I guess,” Jill said. “But I started smoking again. I quit over ten years ago, but the stress was a bit much. Now I’m past that, but I’m struggling to put them down.”

Jill slipped a cigarette between her lips and lit it, mindfully exhaling away from Darcy.

“So you had something exciting to show me?” Jill inquired.

“You’re not going to believe this,” Darcy said, reaching in between her breasts and pulling Mike out and sitting him on the table.

“Hey,” Mike said, waving up at Jill.

“Holy shit,” Jill exclaimed, wide eyed staring at Mike, before turning her vision to Darcy.

“Is he… he’s not… is that a person?”

“Yes, he’s very real,” Darcy said giggling. Mike walked over to Jill’s hand resting on the table and touched it.

“Oh wow,” Jill said, “this is insane. How did he get small?”

“You know,” Darcy replied, “I never asked. He gifted himself to me, and I’ve had him ever since.”

As Jill leaned in closer to get a better look, Darcy’s phone rang.

“I’d better take this,” Darcy said, standing up. “You guys get to know each other, I shouldn’t be long!” Darcy walked off of the patio and into the yard as she answered the phone.

“I just can’t believe this,” Jill said, her warm breath washing over Mike. “You’re just so small.”

“I am, it’s true,” Mike laughed. Jill brought her cigarette to her lips and took a drag, not taking her eyes off of the little man. She playfully blew smoke on Mike, making him cough.

“I guess you don’t smoke,” she said, almost as if he’d offended her.

“Uh no, not a big fan of it,” he said.

“Men,” Jill said, rolling her eyes. She rested her arms on the table and sat her face on her face on them, taking another drag.

“My ex hated smoking too,” Jill said, once more exhaling a cloud of smoke on Mike. “He’s the reason I quit. I didn’t even want to. And look where it got me.”

Mike realized quickly, even at one inch tall, in this moment he was the embodiment of everything Jill hated about men. She sat back up and carelessly plucked Mike off of the table. She took another drag, and brought him close to her lips blowing smoke on him. Mike couldn’t help but breath the smoke in and coughed even worse than before.

“It’s just cigarette smoke,” Jill said, “don’t be so dramatic.”

As Jill blew smoke on him once more, Darcy started making her way to the patio. Jill sat Mike back on the table.

“Sorry hon, I’ve got to run,” Darcy said. “Lunch was delicious though, we’ll have to do it again soon.”

“Certainly,” Jill said, looking down at Mike. Darcy picked Mike up and pushed him back down between her soft breasts, and as she made her way to her car Mike hoped lunch with Jill didn’t happen again anytime soon.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290922-The-Gift-pt-6