*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291226-Wish-Pen
by Kit
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2291226
The powers to bend reality are in your hands! And you wish for abdl.
         It had been a normal day, you were walking home from your part time job when you slipped on something and fell onto you butt!
         "Owwie" you muttered to yourself before looking to see what you had tripped on. In front of you was a pen, it looked normal for the most part. Click to use, simple barrel shape, and a soft grey color. On the side there was something engrained into the barrel. You picked up the writing utensil and read the engraving to yourself.
         'Click me for your Wish!'
         Huh
         Must be a pen that came with a fantasy themed pack. Some kid probably lost it. Oh well yours now, twas the floor pen rule.
         You stood up and read them pen again, what would you wish for if you could?
         "Well I wish I was home right now." You chuckled to yourself before clicking it.
A tingling sensation spread throughout your body and in a flash, you were home.
         That was odd.
         Maybe you just blacked out and walked to your little apartment.
         Maybe .....
         But just to be sure ... Better test it again, you thought to yourself.
         What should you wish for though, money, powers, a pet? And then it hit you, the one thing you really wanted. You had read stories about magic wishes before fulfilling your desires. And with that, your heart was set.
         "I wish for a big soft diaper!" You said before clicking the pen. You felt another tingle race thought your body and then you felt your legs being pushed apart so far that you fell into you butt for the second time today. You looked down to see that your sweatpants had untied at the sher size of this diaper.
         "Maybe I shouldn't have said big." You sighed as your pants were at your ankles and your legs were spread very far apart. Oh well. The padding was soft and comfy, your bum felt so cozy and made you feel safe and secure. And then you remember a quick thing.
         "I wish I couldn't lose you pen!" You spoke before clicking and another tingling spread through you.
 You crawled to your bedroom after taking off your shoes and pants. Now in just your large piggy padding and hoodie you sat on your bed thinking for things to wish for.
         Altering the whole world didn't seem right at the moment, but altering you to be more babish sure did.
         "I wish I didn't have to work anymore, and have all my bills, taxes and rent automatically paid for." You cheered and quickly clicked the button. You were so happy to feel that tingle rushing through you again.
         After a while of playing around in your diaper you felt the need to pee rise, so you thought about it for a minute and decided to just let go.
         "I wish I had to poo and pee really bad!" You said before clicking and tingling. Suddenly your stomach felt bloated, and uncomfortable. So you took a deep breath and went potty in your diaper for the first time. It felt so freeing to just go, the pee was warm as it spilled into your fluffy padding, and the poo from your bum was mushy and comforting in an odd way.
         "I wish my diapers would never leak, and automatically changed into a clean diaper whenever I got uncomfy." You said before clicking again. "I also wish for baby clothes" you added, and clicked once more. And with that your clothes fell from your body and a soft baby blue inside appeared on your form, with matching socks, and attached paci.
         As the night went on you had made yourself inconvenient, and we're still wearing diapers. As you were playing a video game on your switch, you got bored just sitting in your bed.
         "I wish for a baby bouncer to sit in." You spoke before clicking, and after a tingle you found yourself sitting in an adult sized baby bouncer that hung from the ceiling. You continued to play as you bounced and squished your messes around in your diaper.
         When you got thirsty, you wished for a baby bottle that never ran out of milk, that made you potty a lot more. Soon night came, and you got into your bed and after a bit lulled off to sleep.

         In the morning you woke to a very full diaper. So you wished for a clean one and crawled out into the kitchen for breakfast. You took a seat at the couch with your never empty bottle and began to suck on it as you watched TV.
         As you unknowly made your padding a squishy mess you continued to suck on you baba and watch cartoons. Your diaper filling up caused you to raise a bit in your seat, as you weren't paying much mind to what your body was doing.
~
© Copyright 2023 Kit (kittypaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291226-Wish-Pen