*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291574-Monochrome-Mayhem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2291574
The bonds start to become even stronger
Monochrome Mayhem, Honeybee Havoc, and a Blazing Brawl! (Battles in the Digital World Commence! Growmon vs Monochromon! Honeybeemon vs Airdramon! Meramon vs Orgemon!) [1]


When Patrick got home, he made a beeline for his bedroom, trying to block out all of the loud noises from his cousins and he released Guilmon, who spent some time looking around the new surroundings, meanwhile Keith sharing a bedroom at the care home meant that Raptormon spent the night firmly in the device, Steven had enough time to release Agumon and Gabumon from the device but he told them to stay in the bedroom which they obliged, as the others did or didn't release their Digimon, they knew that they had a new goal to achieve.

When the group arrived at the portal after finishing their work, they arrived at a completely different location than yesterday which confused the group greatly, "Didn't we arrive at a mountain yesterday?" "I think we did, hmm this portal thingy seems to like a... hub thing, basically the portal in the forest is going to stay there, whilst where we end up is probably going to change daily. Does what I'm saying make sense to you?" "Absolutely." The group nodded, and Steven responded, "Well it seems that we have a group of things to discover." Steven demonstrated by moving his hand around the area, pointing out that there was a lake, a group of trees and a small cave in the distance. "How about we split up into groups?" "Makes sense, P-Patrick where's he- Oh great." The group saw Patrick moving towards the trees clearly interested by something that he could see but the rest couldn't, "I'll follow him, make sure he doesn't hurt himself." "Thanks Keith, okay how about me with Michael and Aaron." "I'll stay with Ian." Paul called out. "Makes sense, so how about, Darren you go with Natalie and Fred and Barry, you stay with Catherine and Tobias." "How about we meet up here in an hour or so, we can easily see the portal and we can easily return here." Natalie suggested and except for Keith who merely gave a thumbs up, everyone agreed to the suggestion and the group split up with Keith following Patrick into the trees, Steven's group going towards the lake, Ian and Paul going near the cave, Darren, Natalie, and Fred going near a cliff so they could find out some more areas and Barry's gang going near a large tree in the distance.

Patrick continued to go near what he knew that he could see, with Guilmon right behind and Keith following him at a slight distance to prevent Raptormon from attacking Guilmon until the came near a large rock formation which looked like an hour hand pointing up. "Okay, how we didn't see this, I have no idea, decent eyesight Pat." Keith complimented him, and Patrick grinned, Keith went near it and said "Well, this is odd since obviously this is not Earth, but the rock looks like a clock hand, weird isn't it?" Pat nodded his head and then both him and Guilmon looked away from the rock to see a massive horn emerging from the trees behind them.

Meanwhile Steven's group as they got closer to the lake with the Digimon happily dashing towards the lake and Aaron rushing after his Veemon they noticed that a few small insect like Digimon running away soon after drinking from the lake, "Maybe they're scared of us?" "Maybe, but I'm not so sure." Michael queried to Steven, as they arrived at the lake and as Michael's Veemon and Steven's Agumon and Gabumon began to drink from the lake, they suddenly became aware of a large shadow encompassing the lake.

Paul and Ian walked towards the cave, with Paul walking in front of him as a protective manner and Impmon light-heartedly testing his aim by throwing fireballs at random rocks near them. As they carefully entered the cave, they saw a large bone in the cave followed by a large green creature, the group agreed to leave the cave as carefully as they could, but then Ruffmon got dust on his nose and he let out an enormous sneeze, causing the green creature to wake up.

Natalie, as they reached the cliff took several notes of the surrounding area and began to start to create a map which could help them later.
Barry reached the tree first and his Digimon decided to have a nice nap.

The four of them took several slow steps backwards, as a large dinosaur like Digimon appeared with a massive, pointed horn on their head and grey frills around their head. Keith tapped Patrick's shoulders and pointed the left and the right, to which Patrick nodded, but before they could interact Raptormon started to attack the Digimon which did no damage in the slightest, Raptormon was thrown into a tree and Keith rushed to grab him, leaving Patrick and Guilmon in the firing line of a massive horn.

The group dodged a massive bite from a large limbless lizard with slightly tattered wings, who then growled at them. Both Gabumon and Agumon attempted to attack it with "Pepper Breath!" and "Blue Breath!" but the Digimon was able to easily flap their wings to blow the attacks back at them, at the same time Michael was fiddling with his Device which showed multiple types of eggs on them.

They ran out of the cave with the large Digimon now wielding the bone viciously grinned at them "You will be so enjoyable to hurt." "Infernal Funnel!" Impmon shouted, summoning a blue and red orb which hit the ogre Digimon to which he cackled at them "Oh boy." Paul stood in front of Ian, who was slightly cowering, "Ian, run, we'll hold him off."

Patrick looked at the massive horn and waited until the Digimon charged into the rock formation to leap out of the way, the Digimon was trapped and Guilmon started to use Pyro Spheres on the skin annoying the Digimon until it escaped and looked exactly at him and then Guilmon grabbed onto the horn to which he refused to let go and then the device started to glow.

Guilmon Digivolve to......... Growlmon!!

Aaron shouted, "What are you doing Mikey?!" "When I got the Degivice thing, I could hear a voice saying 'Master the powers, and a Miracle will be born.' I think it means things like THIS!!" Michael shouted as he pressed on a yellow-coloured egg.

Veemon Armor-Digivolve to.......... Honeybeemon!!

Impmon continued to attack the ogre Digimon with several Infernal Funnels which still did nothing to him. "I am not going to let you harm Ian!" The ogre laughed and raised his club in preparation to attack and the Device started to glow.

Impmon Digivolve to......... Blazemon!!

As the light faded away, now grabbing onto the horn wasn't a small dinosaur, but instead was a massive red dragon with a mullet and clawed hands. "Dragon Slash!" The blades on his hands started to glow and he attacked the dinosaur frequently, he then struck with a "Pyro Blaster!" causing the Digimon to moan, he then grabbed the dinosaur's tail and after spinning around he threw him away into the distance.

Veemon was now covered in a bright yellow and marked armour, even though its size had not changed at all and he started to zip and buzz around the large lizard Digimon and when he got in its face, he hit them with a "Sweet Spray!" Causing the Digimon to be dazed and for it to fly away.

Impmon had now become a tall and sleek, flaming humanoid figure to which, he started to light-heartedly bounce around "Come on, Come on, You want a piece of me?! Burning Blazing Fist!" His hand became even hotter, and he punched the ogre straight in the chest knocking him to the ground and as he got up, he finished him off with a "Blazing Fire-Blast" blasting him away.

Author's Notes

[1] These are the names of the chapters from now on... tried to add them on the chapter select, but there's a character limit, Heh, heh.

Chapter 1: The New Beginning (The Heart of Justice Beats Once More!!!)

Chapter 2: The Friendship of Monsters and Humans (The Battles Commence! VS Evilmon!)

Also, to clarify the new name:

Meramon-Blazemon: Overall the names are going to be most obviously changed with Ruffmon and Impmon's digivolutions.



© Copyright 2023 KamenRiderfan23 (kamenrider18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291574-Monochrome-Mayhem