*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298799-A-Mystery-Unfolds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2298799
A mysterious force is afoot and the heroes nearly get squashed
A Mystery Unfolds (Questions about Evolution! Gladimon and Sorcerimon vs Sealsdramon!)


The group returned to the portal to talk, and the rest of the groups were shocked at the different creatures that were in place of Guilmon and Impmon in particular, "Um, what the hell?" "Well, we were battling a dinosaur, and Raptormon was, well, a bit aggressive, Guilmon grabbed the horn, the thingy glowed, and I definitely heard the word Digivolution, and that's what appeared, simple." "Okay, You?" "Flying lizard attacked us, Mikey blasted Veemon with something from his Digivice I think he called it; he got this armour on him and he, sort of farted on it." Barry, Keith, and Fred smirked at the word fart, whilst Natalie rolled her eyes as she asked, "As for you?" "The cave had an ogre in it, vowed to protect Ian, 'Digivice' glowed, Imp became flamey guy." "Well, considering that the creatures have something digital about them it makes sense, Mikey didn't you say something like 'Master the Power' or something?" "Yeah, actually I think my Veemon and Aaron's Veemon are nowhere near the same thing, for example," Michael pressed on his Digivices screen to which Veemon's armour faded away, "If I do this," Michael pressed on a red egg and the same energy blasted into Veemon.

Veemon Armor-Digivolve to.... Flamedramon!!

Veemon was now far taller and in red armour with spikes on his head and hands, "Well it appears that this Veemon is a Master of None more than anything else." The group slightly titled their heads at Keith who explained, "Basically there's no form where he has a perfect ability in anything, but he has a form for any situation we're in, makes sense?" The group nodded. Fred then asked, "So Nat, you have anywhere else you'd want to visit?" "Well, there is a very impressive waterfall in distance that we can have a break at." The group agreed to the idea and with Natalie leading them, the group arrived at the sparkling waterfall and the group began to eat their lunch, after they finished, they started to notice something approaching them.
A group of Digimon lead by a titanic undead dinosaur with what appeared to be a missile on its back was approaching the waterfall, "We need to hide, now!" Everyone nodded and attempted to find a safe hiding spot, after the undead Digimon left, they breathed a sigh of relief until the heard a slight whirring noise and the discovered that the group of Digimon had stayed behind.
The five Digimon that had stayed were mechanical lizards all equipped with knives and with a scanning noise hitting all of them the group realised that they would have to battle and with Veemon have gone back to normal, the Digivolutions commenced.

Guilmon Digivolve to.... Growlmon!!

Veemon Armor-Digivolve to.... Raidramon!!

Impmon Digivolve to... Blazemon!!

The group battled fiercely but with the lizard Digimon working together in groups, it was a very tough feat but then a hidden Digimon having prepared to strike Patrick, "Patrick, look out!" Fred shouted and Natalie shoved him out of the way and the two of them looked at the Digimon with absolute rage and Natlie even though she had been told to her face many times, that her only facial expression was 'I am utterly stupid,' both were wanting the Digimon to go down and once again the Digivices glowed.

Kendomon Digivolve to... Gladiusmon!!

Frostlemon Digivolve to... Sorcerermon!!

Both the candle and the Kendo Warrior had now been replaced by a white clocked person with white pointy hat and wielding a snowflake, as well as a spherical armoured warrior with two swords. "Crystal Barrage!" Sorcerermon cried out, to which several shards of ice appeared and slammed into the lizard and with a quick "Wheel Rush!" the Digimon sphered away and then they focused on the rest of the group and Sorcerermon let out a large shout of "Meteor Squall!!" and multiple red and white orbs smashed around the arena, distracting the group of Digimon allowing an entourage of attacks, "Pyro Blaster!" "Thunder Blade!" "Magma Mega Rocks!" and all the group sphered away and after Growlmon, Raidramon, Blazemon, Gladiusmon and Sorcerermon changed back, the group knew that something more sinister was afoot.

Authors Notes:

Name changes!

Gladimon to Gladiusmon: The name is quicker off the tongue.

Sorcerimon to Sorcerermon: it is the counterpart to Wizardmon so the name having the full title makes perfect sense.

Also those who have paid attention will notice specific attributes to some of the human heroes and I need to make this clear, several of the characters have a disability and their disability caused them to end up in the "Poor" class. For those who are interested, the disabilities are as follows:

Patrick has Autism.

Tobias has Tourette's.

Natalie has Down Syndrome.

Aaron is interesting, he is based on a good friend of mine from High School who had a lisp in his voice and was built like a football/rugby player, can someone explain to me what he had?

Darren has Dwarfism.

Michael has ADHD.

Ian, you will find out...

Catherine has Cerebral Palsy.


© Copyright 2023 KamenRiderfan23 (kamenrider18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298799-A-Mystery-Unfolds