*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291980-The-Perfect-Costume
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2291980
Eric is about to learn why you should never mess with a girl's stuff.
The front door to the girls changing room of Kingsport High softly creaked open as Eric poked his head in to check if anyone was inside, not that there would be, school was finished for the day and everyone would have been rushing home to prepare for Halloween. He smirked and inhaled deeply, the smell of girls perfumes and body spray filling his nostrils as he walked around, looking for anything anyone might have left behind. Eric was an unashamed pervert, you name it he had probably done it at some point, cameras in the showers, peeping behind the curtains of the drama department while girls got changed into their costumes, he had even hid in one of the lockers while the cheerleaders got changed. Spotting a partially open locker, Eric crept towards it and quietly opened it further, he knew he was alone but he also knew that if someone came in through the yard door that he’d have to hide so best to stay quiet and not draw anyone’s attention, inside was a soft cotton pink thong with white lace and a cute little black bow. Putting it up to his face, Eric sniffed deeply letting out a sigh, wondering who they might belong to, they were girly enough to belong to Mellisa, sexy enough to belong to Rebecca and pink enough to be owned by Emma; curious he looked to the locker to see the name Erica.

“Hmm, must be new” he thought to himself, he didn’t know any Erica and he knew every girl, looking at the tag he smiled “size 6, well aren’t you a petite little thing, Lets see if I can find anything more about you Erica” he whispered as the thong began to glow, before he could get a chance to react, Eric found himself naked and on the floor “What the fuck” he muttered as he sat up, staring in disbelief as he saw the thong floating in front of him.

“my my, what do we have here? A little pervert taking what doesn’t belong to him” the thong said “well if you want them so bad, why don’t you wear them.” Eric gulped and then panicked as he watched the thong float down to his legs, despite his best kicks and attempts to move away the thong went up his legs, turning to crawl away, Eric felt the thong reach his waist and snap against his body, the tight thong causing him to cry out in pain, he didn’t care if he was caught he needed help. Catching his reflection in the mirror he stared in disbelief as he watched and felt his ass begin to grow, the feeling of his fat belly moving south, he had wanted to lose his belly for a while but not if it meant he was developing an ass, once it had finished growing, Eric reached around and grabbed it, it wasn’t as big as some of the other girls but it wasn’t small.

“Already checking yourself out” the thong giggled.

“Change me back” Eric demanded.

“oh honey, we haven’t even started yet” The thong replied “next we need to get this icky thing sticking out of me”

“No, please” Eric pleaded as she realised what it was referring to but his pleas went unanswered, he felt a sharp pain followed by a slurping sound as the bulge in his thong slowly disappeared, putting a hand in confirmed his new wet possession, a finger accidentally slipping in making him groan and his legs shake “wow” he muttered

“Now now honey, theres time for that later, you need to find some clothes to wear otherwise I’m going to make you walk home like this” The thong said

Eric groaned and began to look around trying to find something to wear, opening the different lockers hoping one of the girls had left their boyfriend’s jersey or something remotely masculine to wear, finally finding something in one of the lockers, a matching bra to go with his thong “oh that is cute, shame you don’t have the assets to fill It out…oh wait” the thong giggled as Eric grabbed his chest in pain.

“No, please I don’t want ahhhh!” he screamed as two small perky breasts grew out from his chest, Eric leaning on a locker as he let out a moan as his nipples became more sensitive, not even resisting as the bra put itself on him, pushing his breasts up into a nice cleavage “of course it’s a fucking push up” he muttered as he looked in the mirror again, if the breasts had been on a girl he’d probably drool over them, especially if she had his new ass as well, striking a pose he let out a little giggle, he hoped no boys snuck in while he was in just his underwear, Eric shook his head “focus Eric, find clothes, then we can leave”

Eric went back to looking for clothes, smiling when he spotted a pink gym bag, looking inside he found a white tank top, grey leggings, a pink hoodie, some white ankle socks, black and white girls trainers and a makeup bag. Sighing he didn’t even wait for the thong to say anything as he put the clothes on “good girl, now you are starting to understand” the thong said as he felt his body change, his legs and waist thinning while his hips expanded giving him a tight feminine waist and made his ass look rounder and perkier. His feet also shrunk to perfectly fit the shoes as pink nail polish appeared on them. His arms loss any muscle becoming thin and feminine along with his shoulders and torso.

Looking in the mirror he watched himself shrink, now he guessed he was barely 5”00 from his impressive 6”5, everywhere apart from his head, hands and voice was a girl “now to finish up” the thong said as the makeup bag floated out of the gym bag, his face becoming softer as foundation coated his face, his cheekbones becoming more prominent as his face was contoured with highlighter and bronzer; his lips becoming plumper as they were coated with pink lipstick, his voice becoming airy and feminine as a girls body spray covered him, making him smell of roses and peach. Eric cried out as his short black hair was pulled out from his scalp, growing longer and longer until it was went down passed his shoulder before being put into a side ponytail “perfect” the thong whispered “what do you think Erica?”

“Like my names not Erica, its Erica…wait, my voice, my…like oh my gawd please I’m a girl, no I’m not a boy I’m a girl” Erica pleaded

“Yes you are, now run along Erica, you’ve got a halloween party to go to, all dressed up like a cute gym girl, you better be a good girl or this is permanent, now say thank you for letting me choose the perfect costume for you” The thong said

“T-thank you” Erica whimpered as she found herself snapping a selfie in the mirror and leaving.

Mellisa smirked as she reappeared, her eyes glowing green “Hopefully that’ll teach that pervert to respect women better” she said as she closed Erica’s locker “if not, well we already have a locker sorted” she giggled as it filled with items which included, a gym bag and a cheerleaders uniform.
© Copyright 2023 TartanTwiner (helenamc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291980-The-Perfect-Costume