*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293603-Gohs-Nightmarish-Shrinking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2293603
Ash and Goh shrinking story
Having gone back to their place as they continued their travel around the world, Ash and Goh noticed that one of their beds had been accidentally broken in their absence, so they have to share the other one now. As it was Ash’s that was still intact, he took his normal side to sleep, while Goh went on the other direction, ignoring how close his friend’s bare feet were to his face as they went to sleep. And then, in a sudden fit, Goh woke up screaming. This may sound like an exaggerated reaction, but in this particular case, it was justified by the view before his face: a foot. It wasn’t just that a foot was in front of his face, but that an incredibly gigantic foot was right before him now, with each of its toes, even the smallest one, being bigger than his whole body. What distressed the androgynous boy even further was that he could tell it didn’t belong to a giant, as by looking at the distance, he was still inside his bedroom, just magnified to match the scale of the giant foot’s owner.

Speaking of the foot’s owner, Goh very easily deduced whom it belonged to: Ash. He was on top of Ash’s bed, his now giant friend’s foot resting right before him. From the fact the sole was upside down, he could tell Ash was sleeping with his torso resting against the bed. “I must wake him up so he can help me”, said the dark-skinned boy to himself, guessing his voice would be too faint for the other boy to hear, “but how can I do that?”. Goh started thinking of ways he could get his attention, but his train of thought was derailed by a scary idea: what if he was stuck at that size forever? Just from that, the idea of Ash’s boyish sole squishing him like a bug, or being wedged between his gargantuan toes, made him realize the sheer power the humongous foot before him could hold over his life. However, it also gave him an idea: he could tickle the foot before him.

Taking the risk, he walked over the big toe, the soft fleshy surface sinking with every step he took, before reaching the doughy sole, which expanded for so long he believed you could easily build a Galar-style gym on top of it, so he wasted no time on tickling every part of the flesh he could. Eventually, he felt as the foot twitched, the toes on the bottom crouching together as Goh continued tickling as if his life depended on it because, well, it indeed did. Suddenly, a loud groan could be heard, followed by the foot Goh was on turning around and throwing him off its sole, indicating Ash had woken up. In fact, not just that foot, but also the entire colossal body of the Kantonian trainer turned around, the tiny boy barely having managed to land safely on the bed once again. Ash’s other monstrous foot loomed closer, scratching the part Goh had been on, leaving Goh amazed as the two monumental feet clashed with each other. Goh remained still, knowing a wrong move could mean the end before the titanic feet, and decided against jumping and calling out to Ash from where he was, knowing he wouldn’t be heard; he needed to reach his ear or eye somehow…

In a twist of fate, Ash lifted his upper body, sitting on the bed, and looking directly at his feet, as if trying to find the source of the annoyance that woke him up. The big dark amber eyes looked directly on Goh’s direction, raising a confused expression followed by a booming “Huh?”. The giant reached down with his enormous hand, the tiny letting himself be captured by it and brought before his friend’s sun-like eyes, which opened widely upon noticing what they were really looking at. “Goh? You shrunk?” were the booming words coming from the trainer’s huge mouth, whose loudness was causing severe pain to his shrunken friend’s ears. “You’re lucky that I’ve dealt with shrinking before, in fact, I’ve been shrunk a couple of times myself!”, said the boy as he placed his tiny friend on the palm of his hand. To him, Ash’s hand was yet another landscape he could explore, but he had more important things to focus on right now, like the tree-sized fingers trying to encapsulate him. “Heheh, you’re so tiny”, said the giant as he tightly squeezed the shrunken boy in his palm, the androgynous trainer very much not enjoying the pressure applied over his body. The Kantonian boy opened his hand, revealing the shrunken Goh splattered to his palm, so he started giggling at the sight.

“You know, I have an idea”, said the Champion of Alola in a clearly excited tone, “let’s play a game of tag!”. Goh paled before those words, the sheer size difference between the duo of friends making it a very dreadful idea. Ash placed his hand close to the floor, peeling his shrunken friend from his palm and letting him fall on the ground in front of his bed. The tiny looked above, seeing his giant friend hovering his huge feet above him, sitting on the edge of the bed, wiggling his enormous toes as he giggled, saying “Wow, you look even smaller than a Joltik!” in an almost mischievous tone. Goh’s expression after those cruel words was of horror, despair filling him as his roommate took such a serious situation like a game, while Ash smirked from the amusement the sheer power he had over his friend gave him. “Well, I’ll give you some advantage, I don’t want this game to end in just one step”, taunted the giant to his shrunken friend, the indirect death threat being followed by a playful laugh. The tiny boy started running, knowing the titanic boy was so gigantic compared to him there was no way he could outrun him, but deciding that fighting was better than instantly being crushed under his monumental light brown feet.

After the minute of handicap, Ash placed his feet on the floor, the colossus creating an earthquake to his friend from such action. Despite the advantage that had been given to Goh, a single step was all that was needed to close the distance he had managed, his monumental foot intentionally missing his friend to give him some hope. This process would repeat every minute, any amount of distance Goh took being crossed in a single step by Ash, the bare feet creating quakes that made it harder for the androgynous boy to run away. Some steps would even be strong enough to throw Goh off balance, making him fall down to the ground, his giant friend releasing a booming chuckle every time that happened. “You’re too slow”, said the giant as he caught up to Goh in a single step once again, the simple movement of his foot throwing off the dark-skinned boy to the ground, his worn-out body being unable to stand up after that. “I bet I could say the names of every Pokémon I’ve met in my journeys before you take a good distance”, claimed Ash before seriously starting to name every Pokémon he ever met while remaining standing still, the shrunken boy at his feet using a new surge of adrenaline to run away again.

Goh was very tired by that point, and he knew no amount of distance he could ever take would be enough to outrun the god that Ash was to him now, so he instead focused on finding a hiding place to recover his energy. He didn’t think too deeply of where he was going to hide, choosing the open position that was being behind a table’s leg, being able to see the now huge body of Pikachu sleeping on the other side. He was scared of seeing the normally small Pokémon towering over him, but didn’t focus on that as Pikachu remained asleep and away. Minutes later, he heard a booming voice euphorically exclaiming, “… and of course, Pikachu! I hope you’re ready, Goh, because I’m going!”. Rhythmical quakes could be felt as the titanic boy walked around, his shrunken friend sweating cold, as the power of the quakes grew stronger with every step, until the monumental pair of feet appeared on each side of him. “You aren’t good at hiding”, said Ash before giggling as he saw his friend between his feet once again. Goh looked up to his giant friend’s face as the rest of his body refused to respond, only seeing a mischievous smile from the Champion of Alola as his gigantic toes wiggled on his sides, the small quakes each of their falls created once more showing to the tiny boy he truly was nothing short of a god to him.

“Wanna give up? I have in mind other games we could play!”, boomed down the giant boy in a tone that showed he saw everything happening as a mere game, while the dark-skinned boy before his bare feet feared for his life. “No, I can’t give up, I can’t become something like a toy to him!”, said Goh to himself, “more importantly, I can’t let him crush me under his foot!”. The shrunken trainer filled himself with determination before running away once more, the smile on Ash’s face disappearing as he saw his friend not being willing to play with him anymore. “That’s boring”, he said in a monotone voice as he simply took a single step to catch up, his foot falling so close to the tiny boy he was thrown off to the ground again. “If you want to end this game right now, then I’ll just declare my win”, boomed the giant as he lifted up his foot over his tiny friend, its shadow completely filling his surroundings. Goh screamed in terror as he saw the huge sole falling onto him, the doughy skin pinning him down at Ash’s mercy.

“Well, I win this game, better luck on the next one”, talked down the huge trainer to his tiny friend, who could hear him from under his foot. He was luckily under the arch, so he wasn’t turned into a smear of blood, but the overwhelming mass on top of him made making any kind of movement beyond squirming for mercy borderline impossible. “Don’t even try to move”, said Ash in a more malicious tone than ever before, “you’re too puny to run away from me, so we’ll continue playing until I say so”, explained the gigantic boy before applying extra pressure to his new plaything. Goh was so tightly squeezed, even his small squirming from before stopped, the pressure on his lunges making it very hard to even keep the air within him, the pain all over his body not helping at all. He was horrified at how things tuned out; the friend he believed would help him return to normal instead turned him into his new toy. The tiny boy passed out from the lack of oxygen as his new master waited for their next playtime.

Of course, none of this would actually happen, the duo just had forgotten to close their window, so a not so well intentioned Spiritomb entered the room, giving Goh this nightmare. Ash’s foot was indeed pressing against him, but because the dark-skinned trainer was around the same size as him, it only really covered his face, not that it stopped him from struggling as the nightmare continued. Once the Ghost-type felt satisfied from eating, it stopped the Dream Eater and left flying away, the androgynous boy finally managing to calm down, even if his friend’s bare foot was still covering his face, at least being turned into Ash’s foot toy wouldn’t become reality. Hopefully.

THE END
© Copyright 2023 RippleLover (ripplelover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293603-Gohs-Nightmarish-Shrinking