*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261153-A-Speck-on-my-Little-Brothers-Party
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #2261153
[Male giants, unaware, shrink] I'll gift 100 points for every addition to this interactive

[Male giants, unaware, shrink] I'll gift 100 points for every addition to this interactive

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Do you like giant boys? Do you like unaware stories? Do you like extreme size differences? Well, then this is the story for you, since we're going to have all of that as our speck-sized teen suffers at the feet of a group of boys unaware of him.

Plot:

A teen genius creates a shrinking device to explore his living room at the size of a sand grain. Unfortunately for him, his younger brother and friends arrive to have a party, unaware of the living speck at their bare feet. Now the teen will need to find his way around a world of kids a thousand times his size as their enormous feet storm around the living room.

Characters

Derek
Age: 16
Look: Stereotypical scientist clothes
Personality: Generic guy

Adric (Derek's younger brother)
Age: Turning 12
Look: Light brown hair, green eyes, blue pajamas
Personality: Smart, attention whore

Marco
Age: 12
Look: Dark hair and eyes, red pajamas, dark skinned Latino
Personality: Slob, messy, dislikes cleaning

James
Age: 11
Look: Blonde hair, blue eyes, lime pajamas
Personality: Sweet but introverted, emotionally sensitive

Tyson
Age: 13
Look: Black hair, brown eyes, yellow pajamas, olive skin
Personality: Energetic and athletic, likes to tease others

Dan (Tyson's older brother)
Age: 15
Look: White tank top, black shorts, converse
Personality: Smug, very much not responsible

Rules:

1. NO FEMALES. There are already plenty of giantess stuff on this site, go somewhere else if you want that.

2. The story must remain purely unaware. The boys can't feel or hear the shrunken teen, and if they ever see him, they'll notice nothing but a dirt speck.

3. The tiny can't grow. He's the size of a grain of sand, and he'll remain that for the entirety of the story, he can't return to normal or any bigger size.

4. Check your grammar. I'll just delete what you add if it looks like this is the first time you've ever written in English.

5. I'll allow basically any interaction, except for the following: scat (or anything involving pee for that matter), going inside a boy's anus, scenes inside the stomach, or any kind of sexual stuff.

6. Choice chapters, that is, chapters only setting up choices without adding any story, will be deleted. If you don't want to contribute to the story, then just don't add a chapter.

I hope you follow the rules, because if you do, then this is going to be a big fun to have. In case you have ideas but don't know how to write them, I'm also open to adding them for you, so you can message me if you got a request. Oh, and of course, death endings are encouraged, but make sure to have the tiny be humiliated first~~

UPDATE 09/09/22: I'll gift 200 points per chapter to anyone who follows the branches from this option:
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261153-A-Speck-on-my-Lit...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261153-A-Speck-on-my-Little-Brothers-Party