*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293727-Good-kitty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liz
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2293727
~You were walking to class then Ur bully pulled you into a spare room.~
I was walking to school, walking down the same path I always do. Soon I got to school, headed to my locker, got the stuff I needed, and well, went to class? Y’know the normal things. But.. ugh.. It's him.
“The fucking asshole.” I’d say to myself, rolling my eyes.
“Im what?”
He’d say pulling me into a spare room, locking the door, not letting me out.
“What the hell!? I need to get to class, you fucking bitch!”
He’d turn around and look at me, glaring at me. “No. Not yet at least.”
“What do you even mean!? Ughh!” I’d say, glaring back at him.
“Well..I suppose we should start hm?”
“Start what. You are not touching me.” I’d say backing up towards the wall.
“Chill, I’m not gonna do that, I'm not a monster, alright?”
“Fine..”
“Alright then.”
He’d pull out a glass filled with a strange green liquid.
“What's that?”
I’d ask looking at the glass he was holding in his hands, then looking at him.
“Oh nothing. But, I need you to drink this alright?” He’d say with a smirk.
“No way. I'm not drinking your strange liquid.”
I’d say before making my way to the door to try to get out. He’d pull me back towards the wall, pinning me, his body was up against me. He’d lift the glass with the liquid in it, with his free hand he’d keep my mouth open. His knees and legs were keeping me in place, not letting me move. Then. He’d pour the liquid into my mouth. It tasted like green apple? Whatever is not the point right now. I’d shake my head trying to get him off but he’d just keep me in place.
“Not that hard, was it?”
“Shut up!” I say Ugh.. I hate him. What does he even want from me!? Soon I was able to push him off, and I backed away from him. There's no point in trying to escape, he’s right by the door. Plus it's locked.
“Let me out.”
“Hmm, Nope. You need to wait until it kicks in.”
“What will kick in!?” I could hear him giggle a bit, he was also smirking. God I hate when he does that. So irritating. I started to burn up. I’d sit down on one of the chairs, god.. It hurts..
“What did you do..”
I’d say, panting a bit.
“Good, It's kicking in.”
I wasn’t gonna try to argue with him. Not now at least, maybe later. I’d lay my head down onto the cold table, trying to cool off, it felt a bit better but it wasn’t enough.
“I have something to cure it.”
“I’m not drinking anymore things of urs..”
“I promise, I can’t keep you like this, can I?”
“No, fuck off..”
“Fine fine then. Have it your way and stay like that for hmm, a long time. This thing in my hand is the only thing that can cure what I gave you.”
“Your fucking kidding me.”
“Nope!” He’d say with a smile.
It was getting worse, I’d thought I was gonna pass out.
“Fine..!” I’d say making my choice.
“Good.”
He’d walk over to me and pull my head up with one of his hands, in his other hand had the cure. I’d just open my mouth for him. I didn’t feel like fighting right now. He’d pour the cure into my mouth just like he had with the other one. I’d swallow it. After a few mins I was no longer burning up anymore, it worked, but, eh? What's happening.. The top of my head started to hurt. And ehh, the top part of my bottom. (Where a damn tail is :,l ) Ears of a cat and tail started forming, was I a neko now!? Oh hell no. Do I at least get claws!? Ugh..
“Why am I a cat!?” I’d say glaring at him.
“Shh”
He’d pick me up and sit down in another chair, He’d make me sit on his lap. It wasn’t bad? He’d slowly pet my cat ears.
“Mew”
What did I just say!? Ehh!?!? I did not say that!!!
“Aww, so cute~”
He would say in a charming voice. Is he trying to seduce me or what!?
“Kitty~”
I couldn’t help myself but to nuzzle into him, I’d rub my head against his neck. He’d move his hand, slowly grabbing my tail, he’d make his way to where the base of the tail was. He’d rub it. I’d try to hide my voice, I'm not gonna let him hear me moan.. No way.. I’d hide my face, burying my face into his shirt.
“Don’t be shy now~ Let me hear ur voice.~”
With his other hand he’d touch my cat ears. With both him rubbing the base of my tail and him touching my cat ears was enough to.. Make me..
“Ahh~..”
“Good kitty~”
I could feel something poking me. “Sorry kitty, you’ve made me really horny.~”
THE END
© Copyright 2023 Liz (ayitsliz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293727-Good-kitty