*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294218-Jacket-Thief
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2294218
Althia is being bothersome as always.
Althia looked between Agent and Kitty before slamming her palms against the table, “Alright guys, I have a plan.”

Agent and Kitty shared worried glances before Agent asked, “And what may that be?”

She smiled an evil smile, “You know how Athena hates my guts and people stealing her jacket?”

Kitty nodded, “Yes, but what does th-”

“I’m going to steal her jacket and you guys are going to distract her.” She laughed maniacally.

Kitty slapped her hand against her head and Agent shook his, “This isn’t going to end well…”

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena took her jacket off and set it down on the armchair before tying her hair back and cooking a little something for herself.

Kitty came dashing in and excitedly asked, “Are you making croissants???”

Athena laughed, “I wasn’t but I suppose I can.”

Kitty jumped up and down, “Yay! Croissants!”

Athena chuckled as she pulled out the pre-made dough triangles and began rolling them up when Agent came shuffling in.

Agent rubbed the back of his neck, “Oh, hey Athena.”

Athena paused and asked suspiciously, “What’s going on?”

Kitty giggled nervously, “Nothing~”

She turned so she could face them both and crossed her arms, “I call bullarky. What’s going on?” When she got no reply she furrowed her brows at Kitty, “If you don’t tell me, I won’t make the croissants.”

Kitty cried, “No!” She spilled the beans on everything.

Athena ran over to the chair and saw the empty space and looked up to see Althia waving her jacket at her, “Do you like my new leather jacket~”

Athena growled, “Oh, hell no.” Althia took off and she chased right after causing havoc in the base..

Agent sighed and massaged his head, “Here we go again.”
© Copyright 2023 AlthiaStorm (althiastorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294218-Jacket-Thief