*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294799-Killing-the-Wolf
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2294799
A tale told only in dialogue
“Oh my god! There he is!” said Sarah.

“You sure that's him?" asked Leonard.

"Mhm."

"Yes?"

"Yeah, it's him."

"No doubt in your mind? Because once I do this, there's no turning back."

"I can't forget his face, it's definitely him. I'm positive."

"Alright, stay here. I'll go and handle it.

“Be careful!” said Sarah, “Are you sure that’s a silver dagger?”

“Of course, Sarah. We’ve been over this enough times. I made sure the dagger was made of sterling silver. Now, let me just get this over with… Allright you!”

The man turned and looked at Leonard. “Excuse me, do I know you?”

“No, but I know you, you muderous werewolf!”

“Werewolf? Where did you get an idea like that?”

“Your days of hunting and killing on full moon nights are over.”

“Look, there must be some mistake I. . .”

“Help!” cried Sarah. “There’s a murder going on here!”

“What’s going on here?” said the policeman.

“Thank goodness you’re here. That gentleman is getting stabbed to death over there.”

Leonard was stunned. “Sarah? What are you doing? You told me this man was the werewolf.”

“Werewolf?” said the police officer.

“Sure, that’s my friend , Sarah. She told me that this man was a werewolf and that he had to be killed tonight while he was still in human form, so I went to the store and got this pure silver dagger and we came to the park and she pointed the man out.”

“I don’t know what he’s talking about, Officer,” said Sarah. “I’ve never see this man or the man he killed before in my life.”

The policeman cleared his throat. “Sir,” he said to Leonard, “you’re going to have to come with me.”










© Copyright 2023 Weirdone-Back in the games (weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294799-Killing-the-Wolf