*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294999-Abby-and-Peeps-Chapter-2
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2294999
Two college roommates explore their sex lives and the world of vore together
CONTENT WARNING: This story contains vore and toilet erotica, possibly including pissing, farting and scat.

Abby galloped through the savanna with a herd of beautifully-striped zebras. She was still a 5’2” Vietnemese girl with glasses and brown shoulder-length hair, but somehow her legs carried her as swiftly through the grass as the magnificent beasts she ran with. To her left was King Richard of England, who opened his mouth in a fierce battle cry as he led the animals on their glorious crusade. Just a few hundred yards before them spanned a line of armored ostriches as far as the eye could see, ready to meet their assault. The leader of the large birds stepped in front of the line with bloodthirsty eyes, and opened his maw in a defiant screech. From the bird’s beak erupted the bloodcurdling sound of “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham!, echoing across the savanna.

Abby jolted awake to the alarm and nearly threw her phone across the room. She had always been a heavy sleeper, so she had to put her phone on full volume to make sure she got out of bed. She shook off the surprise and sat upright, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “Time for that stupid medieval history midterm exam”, she thought to herself.

Abby got out of bed to get ready for the day. She shuffled sleepily over to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, then stripped naked and hopped into the shower. She washed herself off, and sighed with satisfaction as she enjoyed the warm water on her body. She then closed her eyes and reached her hand down to her pussy. Abby was a quiet girl, but even though she was lousy at dating she had an enormously high libido. The shower was the perfect chance for her to masturbate, so pleasuring herself after she rinsed was a part of her daily routine.

Abby imagined going to Greg and Tom’s party that night, and pictured herself sneaking off upstairs with Greg to fuck. Abby didn’t know Tom very well, but she really liked Greg. He was in some of her history classes and she thought he was really cute. He was tall with nest blonde hair and an athletic build, and had bright blue, intelligent eyes. Abby couldn’t deny that she had a crush on the guy. As Abby played with her clit she wondered what Greg’s cock would look like, imagining how it would feel in her mouth and her pussy.

Then Abby thought about Peeps. Abby had discovered years ago that she was just as sexually stimulated by women’s bodies as men’s. She loved when her roommate teased her with her body, even if she wouldn’t admit it out loud. Abby fingered herself while she thought about seeing Peeps’ butthole the day before. It had looked so pink and perfect, and thinking back to the way it smelled when Peeps put it in her face… well, the memory made quite the stir in Abby’s loins. Abby rubbed her clit harder, and pictured how her roommate’s anus had looked right as she farted. First the hairless pucker had bulged outwards ever so slightly, and then the center visibly opened as Jennifer’s gases escaped from her body. Abby replayed the moment in her mind as she pleasured herself. She recalled the sight, sound, and smell, trying to relive the intimacy of having her face farted in by the beautiful blonde.

Abby orgasmed hard. Her whole body spasmed in the shower as she erupted in ecstasy. She caught her breath and tucked her thoughts of Peeps away, knowing that she would enjoy the memory again later. Not for the first time, Abby thought about coming forward to her roommate about her sexual desires. There was no way Peeps would tease her like that if she wasn’t into it too, right? Abby shook her head. She would think about that later. For now, she had to get ready for her midterm exam. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off, then got dressed and left for class.

***

Abby finished her exam with a few minutes to spare. She gave herself a mental pat on the back for her long nights of hard studying, and felt confident that she had made a good grade. The rest of the day was uneventful- Abby attended several other lectures, and then returned to her apartment just after 2PM. She was excited to have a few hours of quiet time before Peeps got home that evening. Perhaps she’d watch some anime and take a nap! She was going to be out late for Greg and Tom’s party, so maybe some sleep wasn’t a bad idea. She wanted to be at her best when she talked to Greg, after all!

A nap would have been a fantastic idea, if only Abby‘s apartment hadn’t been completely transformed into a Hot Wheels roller coaster. Unfortunately for Abby’s plans of a quiet afternoon, when she opened the door she found the tiny neon car tracks weaving across every foot of floor space. There was even a ramp coming off the toilet, making a loop-de-loop on the bathroom floor before moseying out into the hallway.

Peeps popped her head out of her room, wearing a striped conductors hat. It looked pretty silly with the baggy T-shirt and athletic shorts she had on, but Abby found it endearing. “Abby!!!” she exclaimed, beaming. “How was the exam?!”

“It went okay… uhhh Peeps? Should I even ask?” Abby asked, tapping at the closest car track with her foot.

“It’s for the Yale middle school outreach program! I’m teaching a physics class tomorrow!” Peeps said, bursting from the room. Suddenly her face became serious, and her eyes lit up in a fiery stare. “Momentum.” she said, gesturing at a car rolling out of the bathroom. “Momentum. Inertia. Acceleration.” She adjusted her conductor’s hat, before breaking into her usual quirky grin. “And besides, roller coasters are fun!”

At that moment Abby heard clucking from the bathroom, and any remaining hope for a nap shattered. “You brought the chicken home again?” she asked with a sigh.

Jennifer gasped and leapt across the living room to the source of the noise, her long blonde hair whipping behind her. “Oh, it’s big again!” she exclaimed. She emerged from the bathroom with the hen, smiling broadly.

“Ta-da!! It worked, Abby!” Peeps cheered as she held up the chicken. “We can now say with 99.5% certainty that the shrinking technology is safe for human use!”

“Wow, that’s incredible Peeps!” Abby said. “What’re you going to do now?”

Jennifer thought for a moment. “Well, first I’m going to show you my boobs.” she said. She lifted her shirt with the arm that wasn’t holding a chicken, and flashed her perky breasts at Abby. “And now, I’m going to bring the chicken back to lab! But when I come back we‘ll ride roller coasters!” she exclaimed. A second later she was out the door with the chicken, sprinting down the hallway.

Abby knew she should be used to her roommate’s shenanigans, but sometimes she was still flummoxed by Peeps’ erratic (and often erotic) behavior. She was also quite a bit turned on from seeing Jennifer’s perfect tits. Abby sat down on their couch, enjoying the warm tingle in her loins. She didn’t even realize she was touching herself when Jennifer burst through the door five minutes later.

Jennifer was panting when she erupted into the room, her athletic shorts and T-shirt visibly sweaty. The tall girl removed her conductor’s cap and used it to fan herself off.

“Whew, Abby! I sprinted all the way there and back so we could try this out as soon as…” Peeps trailed off as she noticed where her roommate’s hand was.

“Hey, you’re touching yourself!” Peeps announced, placing her hands on her hips. “How could you, doing that as soon as I leave?” she asked

Abby turned a deep shade of red, and was afraid her roommate was upset at her touching herself in their common space. “I’m sorry Peeps! I swear I normally use the bathroom, I don’t know what came over me”, Abby explained.

“Oh I don’t care about that, you silly goose! You can use the couch all you want!” Peeps said. “I just don’t know why you waited for me to leave! Move over, I’m gonna join you!”

Before Abby could react, Jennifer leaped over the maze of hot wheel tracks and flew over to the couch. She dropped her shorts and underwear in a single swoop, and plopped her naked nether regions on the couch right next to Abby. Jennifer then started playing with her own clit. Abby was startled by the sudden move, and took her hand away from her privates by instinct. Peeps had always been a tease, but masturbating together was something new.

“Aww Abby, you don’t need to stop!” Peeps said. “Here, I’ll help you!”

Jennifer reached out and gently stroked Abby between her legs, tracing lines through her pants where the Asian girl’s pussy was. Abby immediately became soaking wet, which showed visibly through the fabric of the yoga pants she was wearing. The petite girl began moaning audibly despite herself, overwhelmed by this new level of intimacy with her roommate. Acting on a different instinct this time, Abby pinched the waistband of her pants and pulled them down to her ankles along with her underwear.

“Abby!!!” Jennifer beamed. “I’ve been waiting for so long for you to do that!! Doesn’t being naked together feel great?!” she asked. Peeps went back to touching Abby’s vagina, this time completely naked.

Abby was having a hard time accessing the logical part of her brain while Peeps was touching her clit, but she still managed to squeak out a soft “Mmhmmm” in response. Abby was overwhelmed with horniness, and closed her eyes as Peeps touched her.

“I was hoping that if I showed you my butt and vagina enough you’d show me yours eventually”, Peeps explained. “And I have to say Abbs, it was worth the wait! You’ve got such a tight little pussy and ass, you are just SO CUTE!!” Peeps put emphasis on the final two words, and as she did she wiggled her finger inside Abby’s slit and buried it inside.

Abby’s libido took full charge as Jennifer began thrusting her finger in and out of her vagina. Abby reached over to her roommate and found the other girl’s pussy, and discovered it was just as wet as her own.

“Aww, you’re the best, Abbs!” Peeps said. “I always dreamed this day would come! Feel free to touch my body anywhere!”

Emboldened, Abby pushed her finger inside Jennifer’s glistening slit. Together the two girls sat side-by-side on the couch as they pumped their fingers in each other and massaged the inside of each other’s privates.

After a few minutes of uncharacteristic silence, Jennifer spoke up and looked her roommate in the eyes. “You know Abby, I could always tell with you...” she said. “There’s something you want even more than my pussy, isn’t there?”

“Yes”, Abby whispered lustfully. In this moment she knew she could be completely open with Peeps, and didn’t have to hide her desires any longer. Abby removed her finger from Jennifer’s vagina and dragged her digit down the blonde girl’s taint. Abby continued until she felt the tight, rubbery bulge of Jennifer’s butthole. Peeps lifted her legs a little higher on the couch to help Abby reach her anus.

“You like my butthole a lot, don’t you?” Jennifer purred.

“Yeah, I do…” Abby answered, barely paying attention to the words as she massaged Peeps’ anus with the tip of her finger. Abby lined up her finger with the center of the blonde girl’s asshole, teasing the tight opening.

Peeps smiled at her roommate’s curiosity. “You can go inside”, she offered.

Abby eagerly accepted the invitation and applied pressure inward with her finger. The sweat from Jennifer’s sprint to lab provided natural lubrication, and Abby easily squeezed her finger through the girl’s anus and wiggled it into her rectum. Peeps went back to fondling Abby’s clitoris, smiling fondly as the Asian girl felt around inside her butt.

“Did you like it yesterday when I put my butt in your face?” Peeps asked her roommate.

“I loved it Peeps…” Abby replied lustfully, as she fished around with her finger inside her friend’s butt. Abby thought about the possibility of encountering poop, but the idea didn’t gross her out as much as she thought it would. She was too curious to learn what the inside of Jennifer’s butthole was like to be daunted by such a concern. If she encountered any turds, Abby would cross that bridge when she got there.

Peeps inquired further as her roommate picked her butt. “And did you like the way my butthole smelled?” she asked.

“I especially loved that part, I’d sniff your butt all day if I could”, Abby admitted honestly. She was way too horny to feel any shame in her desires.

“Did you like it when I farted?” Peeps asked next. She had started coming up with a plan, and she needed to know the extent of Abby’s interests.

“That was the best part of all”, Abby confessed. “I actually thought about that while I masturbated in the shower this morning.”

That was exactly the answer Peeps wanted to hear. She jumped up off the couch, her sudden movement causing Abby’s finger to slip out of her bum. “Let’s bring this to my bed where there’s more room, Abbs!” she exclaimed. She disappeared into her bedroom with a leap.

Abby followed in a daze, and found Peeps lying on her shoulders in the bed with her butt in the air. The eccentric blonde used her hands to hold her ass cheeks apart as wide as she could, giving Abby full access to her anus.

“Sniff my butt!” Peeps exclaimed as Abby entered the room. “I want to get you as horny as possible before we play with the roller coaster”.

That’s right, Peep had mentioned riding roller coasters when she left to bring the chicken back to lab. Abby allowed her logical brain to take control over her libido again. As much as she wanted to shove her face in her roommate’s ass, she also needed to know what the heck Peeps was talking about.

“Peeps, what exactly do you mean by ‘roller coaster’?” Abby asked.

Jennifer looked over her shoulder and beamed at her roommate. “You’re going to be the first human trial for the shrinking tech, Abbs! And then you’ll get to ride on the Hot Wheels tracks! Doesn’t that sound fun?!”

It was hard to take Peeps seriously while she was spreading her butthole open, but Abby needed more clarification.

“Uhh, didn’t you say that was only 99% safe? What about the other 1 percent?” Abby asked.

“99.5 percent!” Peeps corrected. “And if anything goes wrong, it’ll be with the regrowth sequence, not the shrinking. So that just means you’d have to stay shrunk a little longer while I debug the problem. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine, I promise!”

Abby trusted her roommate, and the idea of being the first human to use the shrinking technology was incredibly exciting to her. She had spent her years at Yale so far studying the names of monarchs, politicians, and even scientists in the history books. But Abby had always fantasized that someday people would be reading about her in the literature. Being the first human to shrink could be her chance to make that dream a reality!

“I never thought I’d say this, but I’ll go along with it Peeps”, Abby said. “But why do you want me to be horny?”

Peeps smiled even broader than before. “I just thought we could have a little ‘extra’ fun while you’re small”, she said.

Abby’s carnal instincts flared to a whole new dimension at the implication. “J-just what did you have in mind?” she asked, stammering.

Peeps laughed affectionately at her roommate’s obvious arousal. “You are so cute, Abby!” she exclaimed. “Well I know how curious you are about my bum”, Peeps said, wiggling her behind teasingly. “You were really digging around in there with your finger a minute ago, so I thought you’d have fun exploring it in person!”

Abby’s heart leapt into her throat. “You mean you’ll let me play inside your butt after you shrink me?!” she gasped.

“Yup!” Peeps sang. “If you like my butthole now, just wait until it’s the size of a garage door! I’ll still need you to ride a few tracks to help me take measurements, but I’ll give you plenty of time to explore my pussy and bum.”

“But what about Greg and Tom’s party?” Abby asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll set the reaction time for an hour”, Peeps replied. You’ll have plenty of time to clean up and get ready for the party after we have a little fun. Now get over here and sniff my butt already!”

Abby didn’t need to be told again. She jumped onto the bed behind Peeps and pushed her nose right against her beautiful asshole. She was completely overcome by horniness, and shamelessly inhaled her roommate’s sweaty ass stink. Jennifer giggled girlishly at how much Abby was enjoying herself. “Tonight is going to be SO much fun!” Peeps thought silently. She waited until Abby took a deep breath in, and then farted. It was a real stinker, and it went right up the Asian girl’s nostrils.

Abby moaned with ecstasy at the release and sucked in the fumes greedily. She almost had an orgasm, but at that moment she felt another, different type of tingle. She pulled her face out of her roommate’s bottom and saw that Peeps was holding the shrinking device in her hand. She had just hit Abby with some sort of charge! Abby watched in amazement as her roommate appeared to grow larger in front of her. Abby shrunk down to the size of a jelly bean, her clothes falling around her like parachutes. Apparently those didn’t shrink with her.

Jennifer gently fished in the clothes and found Abby, reaching reached her hand out for the newly-shrunken girl. Abby climbed up into her fingers, beyond excited for the coming adventure. The giantess held her tiny roommate out in front of her and smiled with glee. “You ready Abbs?!” Peeps chirped.

“You bet I am!”

END OF CHAPTER 2

To be continued…
© Copyright 2023 DragonDrop12 (gooberiegoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294999-Abby-and-Peeps-Chapter-2