*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295043-Goddess-Star-achieves-a-new-toy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2295043
Goddess Star shrinks her man down and he becomes her servant
So Goddess Star isn't as happy as she should be with the effort her man is putting into her. Biggest pet peeve in a relationship is bare minimum effort. She looks to change that.

Next thing her man knew was all of sudden being only 2 inches tall with Goddess Star standing over him with her hands on her hips. She told him this is a reevaluation of how he should treat her. Her fun is at his expense if he continues not putting in full effort.

Being stomped on by someone who is that much a giantess who normally do damage but good news, he won't die or anything but he will feel the pressure. She pressed full weight of every stomp she had. She even held each heel down on him for good measure.

Next thing, he was rinsed thoroughly just to be put in her mouth. He wasn't swallowed but chewed like gum. She grounded her teeth down. Her saliva made it easy to switch him from one side to the other.

He was rinsed and dried off, put on the sofa, and was squashed by her booty. He heard giggling from her and wondered what that could mean. She farted. A big rush of very foul wind passed through him. She laughed while his body was being marinated.
It was the type of fart that you're glad the sofa absorbed but now a tiny man is at the front of it. She laughed more as a few more gas bombs exploded on him which had a horrible lingering smell to each one.

When she grew him back, she reminded him that her name is. Goddess Star, and he should be on his hands and knees at all times while he's with him. In public, he should be acting like a total simp to her. "Yes Goddess" he responded.

She ordered him to suck on her high heels and toes. He told her how much of a low level he is to her and should always listen. She asked if she could get a glass of wine. When he came back, she told him to stay right there. She got up, kicked him in the balls, laughed, and told him that next time to deliver the wine on his knees, which was his exact position after the nut shot
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295043-Goddess-Star-achieves-a-new-toy