*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298767-Giantess-Mueca-giantess-story-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2298767
Muñeca gets her sisters and female cousins to shrink all their husbands
So after the stalker learned his lesson, he didn’t care Muñeca used her shrinking abilities to record special angles of what happened to post on numerous websites to sell it and made big bank on it. Apparently, it made it big enough to the point that people closest to Muñeca took notice. Lots of people really like a dominant woman but to actually shrink a guy for sexual fun is a different way of sensation. Muñeca’s sisters and cousins had a good laugh about what she did. When her husband asked for the same kind of erotic treatment, Muñeca spread the word to her sisters and cousins who got all their other husbands on board. Now it’s 6 Latinas with 6 shrunken husbands really excited to be used as toys for their excited wives having all kinds of ideas for them.

“Okay ladies it’s time to party! Grab your man”, says Muñeca. Each lady grabbed their 2 inch tall husband and decided it would be appropriate to lubricate their man before anything. They held their guy in their fists, squeezing them as hard as possible and spitting on them when they released the pressure.

Muñeca mentioned how they need to be disciplined for arguing with them during their time together. When they went dancing they had their husbands ducked tapped under their heels. About 1000 steps or more later they went to bed. The next morning, they cleaned off their men of any floor grime just to chew them in their mouths and spit them into a container.

In the container the tiny men saw a toilet chair being set up over them. To their shock and disbelief, each lady blew them a kiss before sitting down and peeing all over them. The ladies called it a perfect swim lesson. The men were left in their for quite sometime until the ladies came back. They explained how a 6 Latina wife giantess video series is selling very well online and they may consider leaving them tiny for them to dominate forever.

The men were taken out and dried off. They still smelled like their wives piss, not that the wives could smell it but they could tell that’s how they smelled. The wives put each husband into a glass cup and grabbed a brush. The ladies teased the fact that they will tickle each man one by one. 6 giantess on 1 tiny husband drove the men insane with how magically powerful the tickle brushes were. One by one the ladies had a good laugh while the men laughed for a different reason. It was tickling at its finest.

After the tickling, the lady’s bellies were ready after the food they ate. They put their husbands right in between their booty cheeks, up against their cracks and sealed them with their underwears. They had a special tv to view how each guy would react to the gas they had. They each sat on a chair looking at the tv and unleashed their farts all over their husbands. They laughed in amusement how each guy thrashed around, unable to handle the smell and intensity. The ladies laughed more knowing there was no way for the guys to get out and were just marinated by their gas.

The ladies wanted to test to see how loyal the husbands were to actually listen to them. After the farts left a fainted lingering smell that could never go away, the ladies grew the men back but into a bondage rack. They teased their men into an orgasm and demanded they drink their own milk. When the men couldn’t do it they shrank their men back down. They put each of their orgasmic milk into a container and told the guys that’s where they’ll stay for the night. The ladies laughed as they each dropped their husbands into the container and Muñeca sealed and and shook it around. The sisters and cousins wanted their turn and also shook around the container, very violently while the guys inside were being mixed into their combined milk in it for the night.

The next day Muñeca mentioned how the fans, 14 million of them, all voted for the guys to be stay shrunk forever they loved content the ladies were posting. Muñeca mentioned that, the guys could refuse but later would randomly fined themselves into the toilet with each respective wife doing a number 2 on them. The domination the guys felt was too much for them to say no as they agreed to stay small as service for their lady. The men signed over everything they owned to their ladies, house, car, money, etc. The ladies bought a house for the 6 of them (and for the 6 shrunken husbands kept in secret). With the extra money and ownership they received from the guys, life was easier for the ladies to just take care of each other and have shrunken husbands to have fun with. Lots of tickling, stomping, and farts pursued the rest of their lives. The only difference is the men finally drank their own milk.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298767-Giantess-Mueca-giantess-story-part-2