*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295729-From-Ace-trainer-to-Ace-slut
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2295729
Jake is an ace-trainer from Alola who came to the Galar region to hone his skill.
Jake had had his sights set on the Galar region ever since he was a young Ace-trainer. His ambition was unmatched as he tirelessly trained day and night in his home region, the Alolan region, honing his skills and pushing his limits. He had since gained a reputation as one of the most powerful trainers in the region, with many challengers coming to test their mettle against him.

Yet none could ever lay a finger on the incredible Jake, who claimed victory in every battle. He was often just referred to as the 'Ace-Trainer', and such feats had earned him a fair bit of fame. Jake relished every moment of it and with each victory, his confidence grew, as did his ambition.

He had even cut his hair in a spiky, blond style to match his rugged, muscular frame. His piercing blue eyes and pale skin made him truly stand out from the crowd and his determination was unrivaled.

So it came to be that one day, Jake finally made the long journey from Alola to the Galar region to challenge the best of the trainers there. He had heard rumors that the legendary Dragon gym leader of the region Raihan was a force to be reckoned with, so he felt he HAD to prove himself against him.

He eventually arrived in the inland seaside city of Wyndon where he found Raihan waiting for him. With a smirk, the gym leader turned to Jake and inquired if he was ready to face his might which resulted in a silent yet determined nod from Jake. Not one to pass on the chance to take on the new contender, the two headed off to a private gym battle.

The battle that ensued was nothing short of legendary. Raihan and his dragons proved to be more than a match for Jake and his diverse team, as the two titans of power clashed in a spectacular display of strength. Yet in the end, it was Raihan who emerged triumphant with a well-positioned flurry of dragon-type moves.

Jake found himself reeling from the battle but could not help but marvel at the strength and skill of his opponent. Raihan seemed to read his mind as he stepped closer to Jake and planted a gentle, yet passionate kiss on his lips. Jake momentarily forgot the intensity of the match and found himself lost in the kiss as Raihan began to run his hand through Jake's hair and then down his chest.

Just as Jake was about to ask what was happening, he felt a familiar pressure on his inner thigh, he looked down to see Raihan pulling out his awe-inspiring 15-inch long and 5-inch thick dick with a pair of melon-sized balls! Jake was both terrified and aroused by Raihan's monstrously large penis, his mind almost unable to comprehend its size.

Raihan smirked as he read the expression on Jake's face and began to pull down his shorts and boxers, keeping his eyes transfixed on his victim. The Ace-Trainer soon found himself laid out across the mat, waiting tensely for whatever fate befell him.

Raihan wasted no time in pushing his entire dick into Jake's tight ass, the penetration making the Ace-Trainer wince from both pleasure and pain. He clenched his teeth and attempted to stay still while Raihan pumped him full. The champion kept up a steady stream of filthy words, only increasing Jake's arousal. As the pleasure of being shoved by such a large dick began to become too much, Jake soon found himself begging and praying for more.

Raihan eagerly obliged, and soon Jake was lost in a sea of pleasure as he fully submitted himself to his leader. His ass could barely handle the immense size of Raihan's dick, yet Jake seemed to take it all in stride.

Raihan was soon close to finishing, and as he let loose a massive orgasm, Jake felt his belly bloat up as it was filled with Raihan's incredible cum. The Ace-Trainer felt a wave of pleasure wash over him, and his belly soon swelled up to the size of a beach ball.

But Raihan wasn't done with him yet. He soon beckoned to his two gym mates, Leon and Gordie, each with their own monstrosities. Leon had a 20-inch long and 10-inch thick dick, and Gordie had a 25-inch long and 15-inch thick dick.

The two of them wasted no time in taking advantage of the stunned Ace-trainer and soon found themselves pushing their cocks inside of Jake. Leon and Gordie kept up a steady rhythm as they pounded the Ace-Trainer, causing Jakes belly to jiggle and slosh with each thrust while Raihan looked on in delight.

The three of them kept up their barrage of fucking until they were satisfied, and their intense synchronized thrusts soon had Jake's stomach bloated to the size of the gym. Raihan and his mates then praised Jake's body and began to caress and kiss his swollen abdomen, driving the Ace-Trainer wild with pleasure.

Their progressions only increased with each other's compliments and touches, until the three of them all gave Jake one last tender kiss before they pressed their hands on the massive cum blimp that was Jakes belly until finally it exploded into a wave of cum. The entire gym, Leon, Gordie, Raihan and Jake were drenched in the mixture of the three men’s seamen. Jake was stunned by the pleasurable experience and the Ace-trainer just had and only had enough strength to muster one question to the three hung men. “Ready for round two?”
© Copyright 2023 Pusheenlov (blastberry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295729-From-Ace-trainer-to-Ace-slut