*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296938-Twd-maggies-feetslave-pt1
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2296938
Jack (some random survivor) finds himself being the slave of maggie throughout the seasons
Jack was a 19 year old survivor and part of a small group.
He had a very good standing and the people liked him because he was a very good listener and quite funny.
They were running out of food again so Jack went for a run to gather some supplies. He traveled along the road when he finally saw a gas station, he took oit his machete in chase walkers were there and got in from the back entrance. The gas station was quite large and he had a hard time finding anything until he suddenly saw a woman packing all the leftover cans in her backpack. Jack knew what had to be done and approached the woman slowly with his machete in his right hand, ready to kill her. He was getting closer and closer *crack* jack stood there shocked, he stepped on a bag of crisps, the woman turned around instantly,stood up and pointed her gun at jack, who still had his machete ready to swing. She looked him dead in the eye before saying:"what in the hell did you want to do??" Jack answered shivering:"n..n..nothing i j..just wanted t..to ask you if you could spare some cans of food."his cheeks were turning red and she could see that he was lying to her. "Stop lying you prick! I know you wanted to kill me you bastard!"she screamed at him.
"Please don’t kill me please i will do anything!" Jack fell on his knees. "Anything you say? Lets see if you really mean that.." the woman took off her shoes and revealed a brutally disgusting scent."if you want to survive you’re going to have to make me feel a bit relaxed,its been a long day. Be a good boy and massage my feet for me?"
The boy started to massage the socked feet and water started to build up in his eyes due to the cheesy,sharp smell. "Mhhmm that feels great" she then took off her socks and the smell got even worse."go on" she said happily."No please mam they reek i can't do that."he said hoping, she would let him go now. "Shut up asshole!" The woman kicked him in the chest, causing you to fall on his back, then she sat on the boys stomach and started to rub her feet all over his face."you like that? Being my fucking footslave"she let out a loud lauth. He started to get angry, because he couldn’t stand being humiliated in such a way:"fuck you bitch!" Jack hit her in the face and went to pick up the machete. *pow* a shot landed right next to him and his entire body froze."one wrong move and the next one goes right through your chest got me?" She asked in a very strict tone."yes mam" jack answered. "Kiss my feet to apologise bug!" He crawled to her feet and kissed each one of them until she stuffed both her socks in Jacks mouth. The taste filled up his whole mouth almost causing him to throw up. She then pressed his face down on the ground with her foot, blocking his nose with her bare foot. He couldnt breathe and tried to struggle, but the force of her foot was to strong causing him to get knocked out.

Jack woke up in a prison cell, tied up the walls. He tried to free himself but it was helpless, it was to tight. After some minutes he heard footsteps coming his way and there she was:"gosh i thought i killed you.. Well iam maggie whats your name?"
"Fuck you let me out!"
"Oh you want to play it that way huh i thought i showed you your place" she took off her shoes, opened the cell and pressed her foot against his face once again laughing at him.
"Mmghmmmrmm"
"Shut up slave! Youre only allowed to talk when i tell you to!" She stepped back and let out a bit chunk of slavia on jacks face.
"Bitch!" He screamed. Then she kicked him in the face several times.
"So iam giving you another chance, whats your name?"
"Jack,my name is jack"
"Okay jack, from now on you are going to be my toy when iam bored and you will do what i want or else you will get punished got that?"
"But why maggie?"
"First you dont get to call me maggie, you will adress as mistress only, second you tried to kill me, be happy that i spare your live and stop complaining, this is your new life now."she giggled a bit after saying that.
Forcingly he nodded.
"Good boy now open up your mouth for me."
She stuffed her socks in his mouth.
"I want them to be clean when i get back got me?"
"Yes mistress"
She tapped on Jacks head as reward and locked up the cell again before she left.
Jack was full with anger and sadness but he had to accept his new life. At least for now.
© Copyright 2023 Rickydickydoodaagrimes (theguyuwant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296938-Twd-maggies-feetslave-pt1