*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297316-Conscapsis-Theory
Rated: E · Thesis · Research · #2297316
A new understanding of consciousness.
The Theory of Conscapsis is a new and controversial theory that proposes that consciousness collapses in on itself while the brain is dying to eventually form a singularity of consciousness itself, an event known as conscapsis. This means that when we die, our consciousness does not simply cease to exist, but rather it becomes infinitely dense and concentrated. This singularity of consciousness is said to be the source of all creation, and it is through this singularity that all beings are ultimately connected.

The Theory of Conscapsis is based on the idea that consciousness is not a product of the brain, but rather it is a fundamental property of the universe. This means that consciousness is not limited to the physical world, but rather it exists in a non-physical realm as well. When the brain dies, our consciousness is said to return to this non-physical realm, where it merges with the singularity of consciousness.

The Theory of Conscapsis is still in its early stages, and there is no scientific evidence to support it. However, it is a theory that has the potential to offer a new and deeper understanding of consciousness.
© Copyright 2023 Joseph D. Smith (josephdsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297316-Conscapsis-Theory