*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297729-Revenge-Is-A-Dish-Best-Served-Wet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2297729
A man shrinks and finds himself trapped in a public urinal in the men's room.
Mark staggered into the men's room of the busy restaurant. The room was spinning, causing enormous disorientation. He broke into a sweat as he tried to figure out what was wrong with him. He remembered sitting in the restaurant, talking with Brad. They were having an argument regarding Brad's wife, Amanda. Mark expressed how much he was attracted to Amanda and that they had been having an affair for some time now. Brad told Mark that he had suspected it and that was why he wanted to meet with him.

"You will stop seeing Amanda! She is my wife!", said Brad.

"I don't think that is possible Brad! We love each other! There is nothing you can do about it!", replied Mark.

"Oh yes there is! We will have to discuss this further. Here, have a drink and we will work this out!", said Brad.

Brad handed his rival a drink. Mark took the drink and with a sarcastic grin, drank the drink that Brad offered him. Almost instantly, Mark began to feel an odd sensation. He noticed Brad smiling evilly as the room began to spin. Mark stood up and said, "I need to go to the restroom." Brad nodded as Mark excused himself and staggered toward the men's room.

In the restroom, Mark splashed water on his face but the dizziness would not stop. As the room was spinning, Mark fell to the floor and everything went black.

Marks eyes opened to bright light and the feel of cold on his now naked body. As his vision cleared, he saw the gigantic face of Brad looking down on him from what appeared to be a great distance. Marks head was spinning as the realization that he had been shrunk to the size of a bug dawned on him. "What have you done to me Brad?", he squeaked.

Brad's booming voice laughed! "I can't hear what you are saying you insignificant speck! But I told you that you would stop seeing Amanda! This will make it so! Now you are nothing, so piss on you! In fact everyone will piss on you from now on!"

Brad's comment made Mark aware of his situation. The shrunken man had found that he had been placed in the urinal of the men's restroom. He was totally surrounded by the bright white surface of the urinal. His tiny body was almost imperceptible unless someone was actually looking for him. Mark was terrified as his situation became clear.

Brad laughed as he watched the tiny man flailing in the urinal. "Well I'm heading home to my wife and we will forget all about you! But I have a parting gift for you." said Brad.

Mark watched the giant man bend down and pick up the clothes that Mark had been wearing, tossing them in the trash. Then he saw Brad approach the urinal and stand over his little body. Marks eyes were greeted by the sight of Brad unzipping his jeans and pulling his penis out, pointing it toward Marks tiny body and releasing a torrent of pee directly on his miniscule body. The massive stream knocked Mark over, covering him in the giant's urine.

The tiny man sputtered as he found himself treading in a pool of Brad's pee. He looked up as Brad's stream subsided. He watched the giant shake his penis and stuff it back in his pants. He watched Brad reach and flush the urinal, causing a waterfall of water to cascade over him and rinsing his tiny body of the urine.

Brad laughed again and as he walked out of the room said, "Enjoy your new home Mark!".

Mark shivered in the bottom of the urinal as he tried to figure out how he would escape his present situation. As he thought about what to do, the silence of the restroom was suddenly interrupted by the sound of someone entering the room. Before he could scurry to safety, the little man saw a giant middle aged man walk up and without a word unzip his pants, pull out his penis and begin to urinate. Once again, Mark was knocked over by the warm stream of urine that struck his tiny body. The little man once again found himself swimming in a pool of pee, sputtering and coughing as some of it slipped into his tiny mouth. The giant finished and flushed, walking away. Mark could hear the man wash his hands and leave the restroom.

No sooner did the giant man leave, another entered. This time Mark saw a teenager standing over him. He appeared to be about 15 or 16, with a youthful appearance. The young boy stepped up to the urinal and pulled out his penis. Mark looked up to see the boy start to relieve himself, once again covering the tiny man in warm and acrid liquid. Mark watched the boy shake himself clear of his pee, zip up his pants and walk away, leaving the tiny man covered in urine and feeling despondent.

Mark spent the remainder of the day, trapped in the urinal as giant after giant, young and old came in and relieved themself, totally unaware of the torture they were inflicting on the tiny being in the urinal.

The shrunken man sensed that the restaurant must be closing as fewer and fewer visitors to the bathroom arrived. Suddenly someone entered the restroom and Mark saw that it was one of the restaurant staff. It was a young man, probably 18 or 19 with long brown hair, clean shaven, wearing a white shirt and black pants. Mark watched from his urinal prison as the giant was cleaning the restroom. The tiny man watched as the giant man approached the urinal, holding a spray bottle of cleaning fluid. Mark waved his tiny arms, trying to get the young man's attention, screaming at the top of his lungs. He watched the giant start to clean the urinal when suddenly he saw the giant look down with an expression of surprise.

Mark watched the giant's massive hand reach toward him and pluck him out of the urinal. The tiny man was held upside down by his legs as the giant man, holding him between his thumb and index finger, examined his find. Mark heard his booming voice, "Wow! Check you out! Have you been here all day? How did you wind up here little guy?", said the giant.

"Please help me! I've been trapped here!" Mark yelled.

"I can't understand what you are saying! It just sounds like a squeak to me. No matter though because I'll just have to keep you all to myself." said the giant.

The tiny man heard another voice from outside the restroom. "Are you finished in there Brian? We are ready to close up!"

"Yep, all finished in here. Lets lock up!", replied the giant whose name was Brian.

Brian quickly tried to figure out what to do with his find. "Well since you have spent all this time in a urinal, you should have no problem being put in my underwear!", said Brian.

Mark watched the world fly by as he watched the giant stuff him in his underwear. The tiny man came to a rest in the boy's underwear and watched the boys penis and scrotum land on top of him, trapping him in darkness. Mark felt his captor walking about and talking to his fellow workers. Suddenly the giant's scrotum completely covered him as he sat in his car, started it up and drove off.

Brian kept the tiny man trapped in his underwear for years. He often would drop the tiny man in the toilet and urinate on him for fun. Mark became totally unrecognizable and over time unable to speak, becoming nothing but a little pet for Brian. After 6 years, Brian met a girl and fell in love. He knew that he couldn't keep his little pet and be with his girlfriend. Brian decided it was time to dispose of his little plaything.

Brian was carrying his little toy and simply decided to leave him somewhere and let fate decide as to its little life. He left him on the floor of a store and simply walked away. The tiny man scurried across the floor, avoiding the feet of the customers when suddenly he stopped at the feet of a woman wearing sandals. He looked up and his past came flooding back to his mind as he saw the enormous sight of Amanda, the woman he loved all those years ago. She obviously had gone on with her life and had totally forgotten about him. She was standing there looking at merchandise, unaware of the miniscule man at her feet.

Mark looked up and knew that this was his fate. He laid in front of her as her giant feet shuffled. He cried as her foot lifted and descended on his little body. Her massive foot landed on him, crushing him to a pulp. His last vision was of the woman he loved as she crushed him out of existence.
© Copyright 2023 trumpetman (trumpetman19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297729-Revenge-Is-A-Dish-Best-Served-Wet