*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298045-Its-around-here-somewhere
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #2298045
It’s lost. Can it be found and at what cost?

“It’s around here somewhere.”


“You've lost it again, haven't you!?"


"No I haven't, its right where I left it. I just need to remember where I left it."


"It's gone, I knew you couldn't be trusted with it. Never again. When we find it I will hold on to it and that way we won't have to waste time looking for it."


"You know you are really starting to get on my nerves. You would think that I'm the only one that misplaces anything.”


"Alright, name the last time I lost anything."


"Well there was that....I know that thing-a-ma-jig. you know."


"You can't even name anything, because I never loose anything."


“Well, I've looked everywhere I can possibly think of. The only place I haven't looked is in your purse."

“Well you won't find it in there, but be my guest. I will even open up my purse for you.”

She gasp when she looked inside.

He quickly grabbed it and shook it in her face.

“See you’re not prefect after all. You had it all along."


“You're never going to forget this are you?"


"Let me choose the restaurant, and all will be forgotten."


"Let me guess, Mexican food."


"Eso es correcto."
© Copyright 2023 JustinRock (jtroy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298045-Its-around-here-somewhere