*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297988-What-Are-The-Odds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #2297988
Opposites attract, or do they?
Brianna sat down on the bed. She looked around and was impressed with the honeymoon suite the man she had just married had booked for them. He was a kind man and had been very patient with her. Considering how fast paced this world is and couple's jumping and out of bed with multiple partners. There relationship on the other hand had been a very slow paced one since they had never made love. Tonight, on their wedding night would be the first time. She was afraid that he would think she was hideous when she undressed. She wanted nothing more than to turn the light out and be in total darkness, but she doubted he would let her.

"You seem nervous Brianna. What's up?"

"Jim, you know what's up. I told you from the beginning that I have a skin condition. I'm just afraid that once you see me naked you won't want to be my husband any more. Please, can we just turn the lights out and make love in the dark."

Jim sighs, "Listen this is going to be hard for both of us, but our love is stronger that any physical condition. Take your time, but I'm going to sit right here, even if I have to wait all night, because I love you more than anyone and anything else in this world."

Brianna's eyes widened, she knew he meant it. Slowly she starts to take off her dress with its neckline that comes just below her jaw and her long sleeves that go all the way to her wrists.

Now sitting completely naked.

Jim begins to laugh. She is covered in one inch hair all over her body. He instantly recognizes this condition.

He says, "You're a werewolf, aren't you?"

Embarrassed, she says, "Yes."

He immediately undresses revealing a hairless body, but then she hears the sound of a zipper on his back and he takes off his body suit revealing hair all over his body.

Brianna laughs, " You've got to tell me where I can get one of those."

They made love and later when the pups were born, she had twins.

© Copyright 2023 JustinRock (jtroy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297988-What-Are-The-Odds