*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298059-Giantess-story-idea-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2298059
Just some quick ideas I had with the giantess fetish
4. Milking growth, Meet Alyssa as she lives in a world not to far from earth. The only difference though is that the worlds most successful company is a milk production company. One day Alyssa was looking for jobs as she had been recently been fired from her old job. She then applies for a job position in the company "Milk X" but as she decides to start working in said company she finds out the source of the milk. She from then on works AS a milking factory as she makes friends with her coworkers of different sizes, this is because any woman in the industry can ask for body modification to increase their milk production in different ways. The perfect ending in this chapter ends with Alyssa fighting a supersized girl who had grown much larger than the other girls, this will then end with Alyssa becoming larger and defeating her coworker. As this happens she continues to work alongside her company but now as a celebrity who effectively can do what ever she wants in her new playground.
© Copyright 2023 Pancake (pancaker112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298059-Giantess-story-idea-4