*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298511-A-Very-Strange-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #2298511
A very complicated dream I had involving a frightful future after alien contact is made.
A rather complicated dream during a stressful time in 2019 involved a house of young adults living together like a family in a mansion with large grounds. They were orphans who had been well cared for in a time many years after humans had first contact with an alien race. Despite the fear of humans, their interaction was peaceful and lacking in fanfare. One day, these young adults saw fireworks in the backyard and headed downstairs and into the backyard to watch. Once there, several alien ships approached and landed. They took on the appearance of humans, and wore emotionless smiles, not angry or with any passion but simply unreadable. They approached and we stood our ground awkwardly among the lawn furniture, unsure what was happening. One girl screamed and I turned to see she had fallen unconscious with an alien hand to her face as the guy standing by her attacked it. Suddenly fights broke out and furniture was flying. I noticed a small round container like a cosmetic and one alien putting the cream on its hand before reaching towards the nearest human's face. A group of us bolted for the house. I recall skirting the outside of the building structure and discussing with another housemate why no emergency people or other humans were coming to help. Somewhere along the way of running to the tall fence barricade that blocked my escape from the property, I pieced together what was happening. The newly arrived aliens had not taken citizens of the world nations upon arrival as that would have prompted global pushback. However, genetic materials do not infringe on the rights of the world’s citizens, and here was a house of diverse genetic backgrounds without parents. We were created to be given away and betrayed by the entire human race so they could live in peace. Unable to flee, I hid under a car until feet walked over and a face peered down around the side. An arm grabbed me from behind and pulled me out. That was the reason no one came to help, the reason we were trapped, and why anyone in the world would have turned me in. Tossed on the worn-pebble cement of the parking lot, I fought the emotionless alien in front of me without reason and as a complete emotional wreck. A group formed around us and a ship trailed above with my friends frozen in carbonite. At that sight my last hope was gone. I lowered my hands and closed my eyes, actually feeling tears. I heard things grow muffled as consciousness dimmed and the shifting of feet around me.
© Copyright 2023 MauronKur (mauronkur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298511-A-Very-Strange-Dream