*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298588-Quake-and-the-Curse-of-A-Million-Dreams
by Joseph
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2298588
Quake and the Biscuitville dogs make the Cat Witch lift her curse so they can sleep again.
Quake and the Curse of a Million Dreams Keeping Me Awake


A Curse from the evil Cat-Witch was felt by The dogs In the land of Biscuitville.
“A million dreams are keeping me awake!” each dog said.
The dogs that lived in the land could barely sleep because The curse of a Million Dreams was keeping them awake.

Quake was a beautiful white German Shepherd dog with piercing blue eyes and a bushy tail. Quake was a kind hearted dog who would always lend a helping paw to anyone who needed it. He was a beloved pet of a kind and generous human family, who treated him like one of their own. But Quake had a terrible secret that he couldn't share with them. He suffered from the curse. He couldn't sleep because a million dreams were keeping him awake. Quake would Dream of a land where dogs were inferior to humans.

In these dreams, Quake saw humans treating dogs like mere animals, making them do all the dirty work and denying them the basic Praise and companionship of life. He saw dogs being beaten and tortured for no reason, while humans Paid them no attention and even held cats in higher regard. These dreams tormented Quake, and he often woke up in a cold sweat, unable to shake off the feeling of despair and hopelessness.

One day, Quake decided that he couldn't take it anymore. He knew that he had to do something But how could he, a mere dog, make a difference in a world where humans held all the power?

Despite his doubts and fears, Quake set out on a journey to find the answer. The Biscuitville dogs followed him. They traveled night and day, through deserts and mountains, forests and oceans, meeting all kinds of creatures along the way. He learned new skills and gained new insights, but most importantly, he discovered that he was not alone.

There were other dogs like him, who shared his dreams of a better world. They were brave and strong, and they didn't give up even when the odds were against them. Together, Quake and his new friends formed a powerful alliance, determined to To find the Cat Witch and fight for the curse to be lifted.
They would journey to the witch's castle and defeat her to break the spell and Force the cat witch to Lift the curse. Then all the dogs of Biscuitville could finally sleep and change the way humans treated dogs.

Their battle was long and hard, but in the end, they emerged victorious. They found the grumpy Cat Witch fast asleep in her castle. The Witch was Caught off guard and had no choice but to lift the curse of a Million Dreams to keep them awake. Humans finally realized that dogs were not inferior beings, but valuable companions who deserved love, respect, and equality. Quake could finally sleep at night, free from the burden of his million dreams. And he knew that his journey was worth it, for he had found his true purpose in life.

520 words
© Copyright 2023 Joseph (cuzzinjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298588-Quake-and-the-Curse-of-A-Million-Dreams