*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298633-Sam-fart-tortures-freddy
by Lia
Rated: GC · Other · Fantasy · #2298633
Sam tortures Freddy with stinky farts.
It was a normal day at the shays house but right when Carly was about to leave Freddy came inside. So as Carly greeted Freddy he asks "where are you going Carly? " she replies "the store" then as he walks by he sees Sam and sits on the couch. And without him knowing Sam is in a bad mood because she is very gassy. So she lifts up her leg and let's out a very stinky smoke cloud of farts (PFFFFFFFFFFT) and as the stinky smell reaches Freddy he says "ewww Sam that's disgusting" She says "Oh shut up you've never smelled a girls fart before?!?" He says "of course not" she replied with "well not this is your chance" and without Freddy knowing what's about to happen Sam comes over to Freddy as he says wait Sam what do you mean by that?? She sits on freddys face smushing him into the couch he can't talk because Sam is too heavy. He is struggling and begging for her to get up but it's no use. So as he gives up Sam lets out a HUGE fart onto Freddy's face (PPFFFFFFTFTTTTT) he smells nothing but dirty farts coming from Sam's tight ass. As he struggles from Sam's ass she says "Oh yeah now you've smelled a girls stinky ass benson" as he says "SAM GET OFF OF ME NOW" it's heard as nothing but (Mmphftt) Sam says "I knew you we're enjoying mama's farts" As she gets up she commands Freddy to stay. She goes to take her blue jeans off and her panties and she sits back on freddy nothing but bare ass. And now the farts smell even WORSE so she puts an SBD in his nostrils he struggles even more "Mmh Freddy your face is so comfortable" says sam she wiggles her ass on Freddy as she can see he is in discomfort with his eyes watering. Sam just smirks and farts even more not caring about Freddy finally she finishes with a Big Fart on his face (PPHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT) She gets up and puts her pants back on and only followed with "Your lucky I ran out of farts I'll refuel tomorrow" as she leaves Freddy on the couch slumped finally breathing fresh air.
© Copyright 2023 Lia (h0rnylia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298633-Sam-fart-tortures-freddy