*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298649-Pokemon-pussy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lia
Rated: XGC · Non-fiction · Adult · #2298649
Enjoy your time with anal or oral voreing pokemon (includes adult things)
As usual you are in Pokemon city and you are about to battle a pokemon.

The pokemon that you are battling is eevee. First is eevee eevee's attack is Bite. Luckily you dodge it
Now it's your turn your attack is .... Your pussy?
As you run to eevee you bend over and put your pussy on eevee as your juicy plump pussy hovers over eevee he/she tries to run but eevee's ears are already stuck so as the ears are already in your begin to suck eevee up.

Now the head is inside! Now it's much easier but it feels good because eevee is trying to struggle. You moan as eevee gets farther in your pussy as it's easier because your wet eevee fights back but your standing up so you sit and eevee is getting farther in its only the legs now.

So you push eevee's legs in. Now your belly is big!! As you digest eevee your stomach begins to shrink and your butt and boobs start to grow bigger as you rub your stomach you fall down because of how big your boobs are you lie there for a while. You eventually get up and go home.
© Copyright 2023 Lia (h0rnylia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298649-Pokemon-pussy